Can someone make me this?

CraftinkingsYT's Avatar CraftinkingsYT4/24/14 6:26 pm
1 emeralds 586 6
5/9/2014 1:43 pm
Casamify's Avatar Casamify
Hey guys, could any of you make me a sorting and recall system? In vanilla please.
CraftinkingsYT
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2014 1:43 pm
Level 49 : Master Batman
Casamify
check sethbling, he has made a storage thingy with minecarts with chests
05/09/2014 1:25 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Zombie
sa5mmm
Well, the sorting system would be easy, but the recall system would be hard. It would have to involve a lot of hoppers, rails and redstone. It would probably be easier if you only wanted to recall a small amount of items. For example if I were to explore somewhere my inventory could fill up with flowers, seeds, ores, cobble, dirt, wood, saplings. The only things I'd want to recall are the ores wood and saplings. But I would still want to be able to access the other chests just in case I decide to decorate my house with flowers, or expand my wheat farm. If you only were to recall certain items but leave the rest to be stored somewhere that you can still access it would be a lot easier. But that's just what I was thinking.
05/09/2014 1:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dragonfire4
04/26/2014 11:09 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
given he wants a sorting system involved, it's likely a "push button, have dispenser shoot it at you or dropper put it in a chest for you." type idea.
04/26/2014 6:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dro
What do you mean by recall system? Chest minecarts that bring you your stuff when you push a corresponding button?
04/25/2014 10:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
you realize that that'd involve an absolutely MASSIVE amount of redstone hoppers and chests, right?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome