Can you check out my Music

Have you made something for a different game or in real life? Post here!

Post Permalink
by CaptainEvstike » 3/12/2017

Level 5
Apprentice Explorer
Says: What even is life.
Minecraft: CaptainEvstike
mc_server: nitrocraft.mygs.co

Post Permalink

Anyone?
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by illdeletethis » 3/12/2017

there already is an overabundance of electronic music spamming radio stations, bars/clubs and videos
Level 11
Journeyman Architect

Post Permalink

illdeletethis wrote:there already is an overabundance of electronic music spamming radio stations, bars/clubs and videos

There is music spamming everywhere, what's your point?
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 3/12/2017

I thought the first one had a bit of good in it; but it was mostly bland and boring; where the buildup I thought was supposed to be it stopped.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 32
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: It's like they say; CHorse can't remember any good quotes!
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Post Permalink

bump
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink

bump
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 3/13/2017

My personal review of your music:

Strings: You started well, the middle was a tad erratic, but you finished not to bad. 7/10
Islands: This one sounds like a person trying to play piano, but hitting the keys out of time. 3/10
Spatial: Like the stuff! Can't find anything else to say about this one. 10/10
Nitrogenic: Same with Spatial, except the 20 or so seconds of silence at the end seems unnecessary. 9/10
Plasma: This song just doesn't work. It sounds kinda like you are just looping the same thing, but gradually speeding it up. If this was your first song, I can definitely tell. 1/10

You have potential, but I think you need to find your strengths before you get your hopes up about making it big.
Level 4
Apprentice Artist
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by CaptainEvstike » 3/13/2017

Prof_Jake_MQ wrote:My personal review of your music:

Strings: You started well, the middle was a tad erratic, but you finished not to bad. 7/10
Islands: This one sounds like a person trying to play piano, but hitting the keys out of time. 3/10
Nitrogenic: Same with Spatial, except the 20 or so seconds of silence at the end seems unnecessary. 9/10
Plasma: This song just doesn't work. It sounds kinda like you are just looping the same thing, but gradually speeding it up. If this was your first song, I can definitely tell. 1/10

You have potential, but I think you need to find your strengths before you get your hopes up about making it big.

The silence was an exporting error.
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink

CaptainEvstike wrote:
Prof_Jake_MQ wrote:My personal review of your music:

The silence was an exporting error.

An easy fix with Audacity, but the song was pretty good nonetheless.
Level 4
Apprentice Artist

Post Permalink
by SLembas » 3/13/2017

This is not music. It's just a bunch of random notes and noises. Sorry. You should practice a lot. Try to remake some popular tracks, or just use them as an example of how to create a nice, harmonic chord progression. And I really want you to not use Audacity for creating music. There are some great DAWs for that, like Ableton Live, or FL Studio. They will make your life a lot easier.
Level 59
Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Post Permalink

SLembas wrote:This is not music. It's just a bunch of random notes and noises. Sorry. You should practice a lot. Try to remake some popular tracks, or just use them as an example of how to create a nice, harmonic chord progression. And I really want you to not use Audacity for creating music. There are some great DAWs for that, like Ableton Live, or FL Studio. They will make your life a lot easier.

If the Audacity thing was about what I said, I only meant to remove the silence at the end of that one song. I wouldn't have suggested anyone use Audacity for MAKING music, only editing.
Level 4
Apprentice Artist

Next

Return to Your Creations