Catching you up :D

PermanentMarker's Avatar PermanentMarker4/21/15 1:31 pm
1 emeralds 144 2
4/22/2015 4:11 am
Skaldas's Avatar Skaldas
Hey guys, sorry I haven't really been doing anything lately, my computer has been broken, so I'm doing this from my phone. I just wanted to say sorry and that when my new computer gets here I'm going to post a custom terrain map, then start working on a better version of my FNaF 1 map. I might also make a FNaF 3 map. I will be working in Dark Souls Craft as well. My friend and I are going to try to make a server too. It will be called "The Haven" and will be steam punk themed mostly. We will have a creative server, a survival server, lots of builds that people have done will be in separate servers (we might post them on PMC as downloadable projects too), and quite possibly a hunger games server. That's all for today and it should be about 4 or 5 days until I get a new computer. Bye!
PermanentMarker
Level 28 : Expert Cowboy