CCPVP Admins, Moderators

michaeloreilly's Avatar michaeloreilly7/28/14 3:27 pm
7/29/2014 12:18 pm
michaeloreilly's Avatar michaeloreilly
CCPVP

[size=200][center]Welcome everyone to the server! ChayCraft is proud to announce that the server is soon to be open to the public. In preparation for a public launch We have made sure everything works and all purchases are transfered. If you are new and would like a rank of your own you can buy one here (COUPON CODE- "opening" for 10% off). We really do hope you enjoy your time here on our server and please tell you friends about us, a Gaming server is always more fun with a larger community. We would also like to take this time to give a huge thank you to our staff team. It would not have been possible without their hard work.

[color=#FFFF00]| Staff Team Of CCPVP |[/center][/size][/color][size=200][color=#0040FF]If you really want to be a Moderator...[/color]

[center]Put a lot of time and effort into your application, it gives you a better chance of becoming one.
Use spell check, keep the application clean and easy to read.
Be truthful in your application, you are not going to get Moderator if you lie.
Get others to look over your application and tell them how you can improve it, if you get denied you can always post again. Just don't spam the forums.
Be an active, and well-known player.
Don't beg, show that you are mature, understand the rules, and can be dedicated to CCPVP
Don't use colors, seriously. My eyes hurt enough after looking at a ton of applications.
And finally, stand out.

Try to follow these guidelines when you create your application. I do not guarantee that you will get accepted, but you should have a much better chance than people that don't.[/center][/size]

Application

[spoiler]Username:
How old are you:
Skype Username:
Timezone:
What Mods do you use:
When can you be online (EST):
How long have you played on Minecraft:
How long have you played on CCPVP
What prior experience with staff do you have:
Have you been banned from any servers before? If so why?:
Why do you want to become a Mod?:
What makes you the best applicant?:[/spoiler]

Join chaycraft.mcserver.ws

ht[b]tp://www.mc-ccpvp.enjin.com[/b]
michaeloreilly
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 12:18 pm
michaeloreilly
07/29/2014 10:13 am
michaeloreilly
BUMP
07/29/2014 9:58 am
michaeloreilly
BUMP
07/28/2014 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SurgOriginal
well i hacked once [Exray] 2 years ago then the second was for no reason at all if that helps any!
07/28/2014 4:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
We are still looking for a pluggin dev.
07/28/2014 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SurgOriginal
Username:SurgOG
How old are you:17 almost 18
Skype Username:StupidiphoneOG
Timezone:(UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)
What Mods do you use:None
When can you be online (EST): 4 to 5 hours on week days and 8 on weekends
How long have you played on Minecraft:3 years
How long have you played on MagicaCraft: never
What prior experience with staff do you have: Moderator on a few and Head-Admin on 2
Have you been banned from any servers before? If so why?: twice Hacking and then for no reason at all
Why do you want to become a Mod?:
I have alot of experiance with moderation! i would like to show you what i am made of and what i can do to help you guys out! all i like to do is help people and have fun! i will dedicate most of my time helping and working for you!
What makes you the best applicant?:
i may not be the best applicant but i am this
Reliable - I am reliable, you can count on me when situations are at their worst. Many times in my life I have been in a bad and good situation where being reliable was very important.

Active - I am very active on the server

Trusted - I am a trusted player throughout the community.

Mature - I have a mature and formal mindset.

Clean - I have always followed server rules and have no bad marks against my name.

Approachable - I am very approachable whether its 1am or 1pm, I will be fully prepared to complete the tasks I am set without hesitation.

Un-biased - I treat everyone as equals even if it's my friend. Everyone needs to follow the rules ... there are no exceptions.

Organized - I am organized (possibly on the verge of being OCD :p) and feel this would benefit my role as admin or moderator! what ever you guys want me to be

Eager - I'm always eager to help, send me a list of things you want fixed and I will make sure they are completed correctly and professionally.

Patient - I am a patient person who will work for however long it takes to make sure the problem is solved correctly.

Having fun - Whilst all the above is great, I also love to have a laugh with other players and just generally interact with them.

More info about me
I am an only child so no Sibling interference
I play allot of Minecraft and PS4
No hate on xbox
My Skype is StupidiphoneOG you know that allready
my twitter is @SurgOG
Leadership is strong with me
I am a christian
And I love to help people! and i will be the best i can be on CCPvP
07/28/2014 4:46 pm
st6sniper1
Denied because you have used hacks
07/28/2014 4:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ccobraxx1
Add ccobraxx
07/28/2014 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Taco
Tacozaurus
The Waffle's Application

Username: KittyMinx_
Rank: Admin if available, Moderator if admin isn't available.
How old are you: 20
Skype Username: llfanatixll
Timezone: (UTC)
What Mods do you use: Optifine + Shaders
When can you be online (EST): Well doesn't really matter because I can be on all day.
How long have you played on Minecraft: 1-2 years
How long have you played on MagicaCraft: Haven't played it. D:
What prior experience with staff do you have: I've hosted 4 servers, Factions, Creative, Prison, and Skyblock server. I've been a Co-Owner on OgpLoveTrolling and I'm currently Head-Admin on CosmicUniverse.
Have you been banned from any servers before? If so why?: I have only been banned once for one thing, building something without enough creativity.
Why do you want to become a Mod?: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
What makes you the best applicant?: I have great grammar, I'm very professional when it comes to sentences, and SPOILER
Click to reveal
I'm a waffle
07/28/2014 4:45 pm
st6sniper1
Sorry denied
07/28/2014 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ccobraxx1
can i help you
07/28/2014 4:10 pm