┣CæliusSkies ║ Skyblock ║ Custom Plugins ║ Need JrMods$$┫

xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx4/18/15 9:25 pm
5/6/2015 4:22 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
CæliusSkies

Hello all, as of now CæliusSkies needs Jr Mods and Chat Mods. Now in the Subject I put $$, this means the players will have the option to donate to a staff member, the staff member gets 100% of the donations and won't be on the list at the Co Owner and I's staff evaluation/demotion, but anyways heres some of the cool things we'll be having

Custom Plugins (Pressing Tab will show the server name, your money and time.

Custom Islands (For Donors+)

Cheap Donor Ranks ($5-50)

So, if you'd like to apply here's a list of our staff we already have and the applications:

Click to reveal
Head Admin* 0/1
Admin 2/3
Moderator 1/3
Jr Mods:2/3
Chat Mods:0/2

Chat Mod App:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Time On Server:

Jr Mod App:

Click to reveal
Name:
Extra:

Please keep in mind, you will work from Chat Mod+ there will be NO applying straight for admin as it will result in a auto decline.
Thanks for applying, we appreciate it! I look forward to working with you
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2015 4:22 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Bump, need 2 more JrMods since the other didn't reply, also I need of ChatMods
05/03/2015 5:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
Lol when is later, i have free time right now and it would be cool to join<3
05/03/2015 3:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
IGN: CowMan377
Name: Aidan
What Do You Think A Jr Mod Should Do?: Jr.Mods Should help players out if it is needed. They shouldn't ignore players and don't help them out. If a player is asking what to do you should answer them and tell them what or how to do something. Jr.Mods should always be on Guard and make sure nothing bad happens.
Extra: I love helping out players and Minecraft servers! Minecraft is one of my favorite games ever! I will be playing this server a lot even if I don't get accepted! If anyone needs help they don't need to be shy I wont bite!
05/03/2015 4:41 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Accepted, i'll also add you on Skype later, and give both of you the IP
05/03/2015 2:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
IGN: alproplayer34
Name: Andrew Douglass
What Do You Think A Jr Mod Should Do?: A Jr,Mod should always show respect for players. And always have a great attitude and be open to new ideas. And should always enforce rules, and follow them accordingly.
Extra: I am applying because i would like to play on a good skyblock server, and i think i would fit in greatly here. I have a stream as well that im going to do for skyblock. I also own 2 of my own servers, and i know what i am doing with plugins Etc. I certainly hope i get accepted and i look forward to explaining anything you may need to know over skype. ill answer more questions then. I am also a decent builder.

Thanks have a great day!
05/03/2015 3:25 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Accepted, i'll add you on Skype later, the server is still in dev and is joining a network so don't expect it to be up all the time
05/03/2015 2:05 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Bump, need builders more than anything, all applications other than builder will be ignored until we get at least a few
04/30/2015 12:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
IGN: X_MyNameIsJeff_X
Name:Patrick
Previous Experience: I've been apart of a build team until we split up.
Builds(links or pics): Don't have any due to getting a new pc, but I can show u something on the server
Style Skill(Retro, medieval, space aged): I can take on any challenge, but im not as good at medieval builds
04/30/2015 1:41 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Alright, lets see how good you are, i'll whitelist you and not sure if I have the IP up but its celestialuniverse.mcpro.co (subdomain)
04/30/2015 12:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you

EMAIL: longislandstringin@gmail.com

04/30/2015 1:40 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
you already applied and I denied you.... check the first page dude
04/29/2015 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
martinwake1234ml

IGN:terminator123ml

Name:Martin

Previous Experience:I have tons of experience first off I have been admin, co-owners, and moderators on many servers then I also ran 3 other servers that made me about 300$ so Im very good with server commands and many more. I want to join because I love helping servers that are just starting up! it makes me feel good inside I also benefit from it because the game is more exciting and the server benefits because there will be less hackers, modders, trolls and cheaters! because I will find them and ban them!

Extra: Thanks for reading
04/30/2015 12:50 am
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
And what rank are you applying for? Since this app is super short and has no detail I'd say it's good for Jr Mod
04/30/2015 8:27 pm
martinwake1234ml
Thanks for accepting me can I please be whitelisted? thx
04/30/2015 8:53 am
martinwake1234ml
Yes Im obviously applying for jr mod as it is the only format there except builder.
04/30/2015 1:39 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Sorry, forgot I edited that around xD oh and accepted
04/29/2015 9:20 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Hi CrackinPnut Remember me
04/30/2015 12:49 am
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I do, you were an admin up until 5-6 days ago when you hadn't logged on in about a week and a half
04/29/2015 9:00 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
EddzGamezMC
Bump
04/29/2015 3:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Decimo_
Hello, this is my application for Admin, or what ever rank deemed to fit me.

Age: 11. Despite my young age, I believe you should judge someone on their personality, actions and maturity, not on a number that can mean anything.

IGN:JWsRain

Name: I prefer not saying it on Planet Minecraft, however if you are dire to know, it's Linda. I do not like being called by it though.

It's true right? Dreams can be seen, thing is you just can't reach it.

Previous Experience: I have owned multiple servers, and basically been every Main-Rank, take for example, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner etc. I dedicated my time to every server I have been staff on, and tried to help as much as I can.

Skills: I am experienced with GroupManager. If a player needs a required permission, then I can give it to them on the spot, and for this to happen I need to be active, while I will try to. However, I'm pretty sure anyone can use GroupManager. I am also experienced with advertising via youtube, friends, skype, etc. I can make videos on the server, if that makes any difference or helps at all. Lastly, I'm experienced with building, but it's been a while, so I think my skills may have rusted.

Minecraft Experience: I'm a bit unsure about what you mean for this question. I'll answer it the best I can though. I've been playing minecraft for a couple of years, probably less than that, due to the fact that I've been going on hiatuses. I guess I know most of the blocks on minecraft, food, etc. I'm pretty experienced on multiple plugins, etc.

Thank you for reading my application, and possibly considering it. Have a veyr nice evening/morning/day.
04/29/2015 3:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
IGN: KillerChickens
Name: Jacob
Previous Experience: Well mainly I have had a huge experience with a server called 'ExodonMC' that I left for reasons that I will not include in my application, there I started as a Moderator and built my way up to Lead_Moderator and then up all the way to admin. There I learnt a lot about how to run a staff team and make it professional as possible. I know how to recruit the best of the best, I know how to Manage minecraft plugins and do the best I can with any tasks you have me to do, I am here to help. I am very mature when I need to be and have a lot of ideas to improve your server (why not give it a try, think what you can gain from me). This is what separates me from everyone else, a server I was with for over a year and learnt a lot!
Skills: If you don't mind I think it would be better to list all my skills if you wish in the interview (hope you don't mind, I have some in the 'Previous Experience' question.
Minecraft Experience: Well general minecraft, I have been playing for over 5 years, so I believe there is nothing really left to learn, I am experienced in redstone and command blocks if that is what you mean.
04/29/2015 6:55 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Denied, sorry but you need more experience, also if anyone cared to read the staff list, we're full on admins
04/29/2015 1:13 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Bump, anyone gonna apply for builder xD?
04/26/2015 5:45 pm
KMKisLyfe
Staff: Moderator
IGN:KMKisLyfe
Name:Kaitlyn
Experience: I was a moderator twice and an Admin once but those servers shut down.
Extra: I can be on 3-4 hours per day and I live in the central time zone. I love making sure things are in order and helping others out.

I hope you take me into consideration! Thank you for your time!
04/25/2015 9:58 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
D2J2
VirtualRiots... Tell me when you get on one of the servers...
04/25/2015 9:02 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Still in need of MiniGame Hub/Lobby builders! Also in need of 2 Mods
04/25/2015 8:16 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I like big bumps and I cannot lie, your other brothers might deny, but that bump is bumptastic
04/24/2015 8:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
EddzGamezMC
Bump
04/23/2015 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ArcaneInsanity
Mi Appli

Aghe:21

Nam3:Vertual reotz, member of Dolphinism.

Pos:Admen plz cuz am dolphin jesus. kbai

supertank21 kappa kappa
04/24/2015 8:55 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Accepted! (not) xD whatsup Dolphin Jesus?
04/23/2015 6:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
D2J2
Why bump?
Why bumpy?
Why not bumpalicious?
How about bumptastic?
Bumpyitybumsteridentasticicious?
04/23/2015 6:40 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
How bout no... u suck

Kidding I luv yuh c: not really love you like love love I meant like, uhh.... yea
04/23/2015 6:30 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Bumpy
04/21/2015 6:40 pm
thesurveillance
What is it missing?
04/21/2015 7:24 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
You need more experience, not nearly long enough, and all admins have skype
04/21/2015 7:31 pm
thesurveillance
How about mod?
04/23/2015 3:06 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I'll talk with the other owner
04/21/2015 6:17 pm
thesurveillance
Admin app
IGN:Thesurveillance
Name:Is that necessary if it is ill tell you.
Previous Experience: I have owned a server that me and a few people from my school .played on but it broke one day, and is a mod on another server.
Skills: Good builder I am decent at red stone tec and Can deal with a trouble starter in a instant.
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since 2012, I am a great server player and is great with any problem someone can face me with I also get on every day that I can.

Thanks for reading and I hope you pick me. (If I can't be admin could you look at me to become a mod but i would like to be an admin)
04/21/2015 6:23 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Your app isn't enough to get Admin, beside we have no more spots, and i'll talk to CoTa(The other owner) about your app,
04/21/2015 5:58 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Since the server is still in dev, only Admins+ can join if they have experience building/ helping with plugins
04/21/2015 1:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
star78816
Server Tech Or Head Admin
IGN: star78816 (prefer FrostedPopTart)
Name: Dawson
Previous Experience: Working as a moderator until server was shut down.
Skills: Worldedit, Plugins, Server Monitoring, Some Programming
Minecraft Experience: Playing Minecraft for 4 years now, Nothing much to say but i'm good at what I do. You'd regret not hiring me. I do have my own server which i'd like to go in a partnership with this one. Connect with each other. Currently in building also.

I would prefer to be a server tech or plugin manager
04/21/2015 5:54 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Do you have any experience working with Minigames plugins? Such as Spleef, SG and others?
04/21/2015 2:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Tyler023
You dont know programming stop, if you knew programming, you would of said what language you know.
04/21/2015 1:16 pm
stephansplint
Admin Application

IGN: OldManOnAToilet
Name: Stephan
Previous Experience: I have been staff on many servers before and I understand how to do majority of commands that admins receive, (eg. /ban, /kick and when to use them). I also understand how to do more challenging commands like essentials groupmanager, world edit, world guard, voxelsniper etc.
Skills:I am very good when it comes to commands and building, I am alright at pvp aswell, but my weakness is mainly when I am put into a situation where my friends are involved (due to me being a bit biased to them), but I am willing to put that aside and learn not to do it. They're my friends yes, but I want this server to be fair
Minecraft Expierence: I have playing minecraft for 3 years. So I know what to do.

Send me a skype messange if I am accepted.
04/21/2015 5:58 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
We Will Accept You as a ModeratorCongratulations!
04/21/2015 12:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
SleekMars409
Mod Application

Age- 14

IGN- Its_Sleek_Mars

Name- Alex Carpenter

Skype- Sleek Mars HD (alex.carpenter777)

Previous Experience: I have been an admin mod, and gfx designer for 3 other servers that unfortunately had 2 shut down

Skills- i am a skilled gfx designer Builder and animator which comes in handy and im especially good at redstone and pixel art

Minecraft Experience- Ive Had the game for 3 years now and know pretty much everything and play it alot so don't worry about me being unactive!

Please consider me
04/21/2015 5:56 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
You said you're a GFX Designer, does that mean you can make Server icons/logo's?
04/21/2015 12:16 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Bump, still looking for an Admin, 3 Mods and 3 Builders!
04/19/2015 2:22 pm
RektSai
Head-Admin Application. ^w^

IGN: RektSai

Name: Thomas Sanders

Skype: InSAiNxSLAY3R (Thomas Sanders) ~Shadow As Profile Picture~

Previous Experience: I am currently owning a server with factions / some minigames on it. I have high knowledge on Developing plugins / permissions. It is called ExiledMC currently. If you need the IP please skype me and i will tell you it. I am an admin on 1 other server, but the server atm is currently shut down due to unfortunate money problems. I was a developer for a week on another server, until it shut down.. I was an admin on Eden Universe, but i was inactive because of spring break and i got let down as an admin.

Skills: I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player.

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, and i hope for the best! ^w^
04/21/2015 5:52 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Me and the other owner decided to accept you as a Admin Congrats!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome