⇢ Central Servers MC [Recruitment] ⇠

Bobgangster's Avatar Bobgangster10/19/14 3:25 pm
10/28/2014 7:58 pm
train212's Avatar train212

Hey there!
Presently, this is a private network and is open and in Beta. We plan on making a vast network with an array of different things to offer players. We are recruiting Builders, Plugin Developers, Helpers and Moderators. Below, I have listed the requirements and an application. We are looking for only the best of people to be in our network, for the best possible outcome. Creative minds are certainly welcomed.

Development Team Information:
You would need to work with team members or Individually to create custom plugins or possibly custom texture packs. Quality, efficient work can be paid for.

Build Team Information:
You shall work within a team on build projects. The builds will be based around a certain theme although preferably, the team shall come up with the majority of Ideas.

Moderator Information:
You will be expected to be in-game for long periods of time during the day to be able to help users with any problems or questions they may have.

Helper Information:
To help out with any tasks that need completed and shall earn the position of Junior Moderator.

Development Team Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Development Team Requirements:
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Must be able to use the basic plugins such as Essentials GM/Pex
- Preferably able to also create/update custom plugins

Development Team Application:
Previous Work/Experience:
What can you bring to this network?:

Build Team Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Build Team Requirements:
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Participate in team projects

Build Team Application:
Previous Work/Experience:

Moderator Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Moderator Requirements:
- Skype Required
- Past experience
- Must be online 3+ hours a day

Moderator Team Application:
Past experience:
Why you?:

Helper Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Helper Team Requirements:
- Skype Required
- Help staff to complete compulsory tasks

Helper Team Application:
Past experience:
Why you?:
Bobgangster
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2014 7:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
train212
Helper Team Requirements:
- Skype Required
- Help staff to complete compulsory tasks

Helper Team Application:
Past experience:I experience ownership in my server. I had to ban people (For Hacking) and asking for op
Why you?:Because I have experience being owner and helpers on other servers I can help with testing plugins and building stuff!
What can you bring to this network?: I can help kick / mute players asking for op because GIVE ME OP IM A PMC STAFF! I wont ban players unless they are gliching or hacking. I may only tempban for 1 day if gliching but hacking, I dont accept. I believe this server will grow in a month!
10/26/2014 10:20 am
Bobgangster
Still looking for all of these positions! Apply quick before they are filled up.
10/25/2014 10:49 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
I'm applying for mod.
10/25/2014 10:48 am
Bobgangster
blox12343First things first, hey! My name is Blox12343 and i think i could be a great help to your server.
Past experience: I have been a moderator, administrator, chat moderator and helper on many a servers which have either gone down because of lack of funding or for no apparent reason.
Why you?: I could help bring a smile to all players faces, even when they're feeling down! I love to lay minecraft and can be on most of the day!
What can you bring to this network?: I know about some plugins, like things in them here and there, and i'm not the best at everything but i know quite alot and will help in any way i can!
Here is a little info about me: I have been playing minecraft since the official release and have knowlage of the game aspects, i love playing on servers with my friends and having fun, whether it be on factions raiding bases or creative building amazing things! Your server looks like it is amazing, with amazing players, and i hope you give me a try to rub off emen more amazingness onto them!

Thanks for reading -Blox

Are you applying for mod or helper?
10/25/2014 10:46 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
First things first, hey! My name is Blox12343 and i think i could be a great help to your server.
Past experience: I have been a moderator, administrator, chat moderator and helper on many a servers which have either gone down because of lack of funding or for no apparent reason.
Why you?: I could help bring a smile to all players faces, even when they're feeling down! I love to lay minecraft and can be on most of the day!
What can you bring to this network?: I know about some plugins, like things in them here and there, and i'm not the best at everything but i know quite alot and will help in any way i can!
Here is a little info about me: I have been playing minecraft since the official release and have knowlage of the game aspects, i love playing on servers with my friends and having fun, whether it be on factions raiding bases or creative building amazing things! Your server looks like it is amazing, with amazing players, and i hope you give me a try to rub off emen more amazingness onto them!

Thanks for reading -Blox

*EDIT* Also, if you could contact me on skype ASAP that'd be great!
10/25/2014 10:37 am
Bobgangster
bump
10/22/2014 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pixelpacker
Moderator Application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past experience:owning and hosting multiple servers
Why you?:Because I have had experience hosting servers for events and just for playing and I also own a realms server
What can you bring to this network?: I will try and answer all questions any people have and also I can kinda build but better with commands and helping
In game name: sandybeach21
10/22/2014 7:47 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
MCDiamondHost
Name: Morgan
Build Style: Anything
Experience: About 1 year
Why pick me: I am a professional builder looking for a job and I do not charge a lot
Do you work better on your own or with others? I work better on my own
IGN: whiterunsthane
I am a professional builder, if you would like a premium build done I am the one to contact
Thanks
10/22/2014 6:52 pm
Bobgangster
Bump
10/20/2014 6:46 pm
Bobgangster
Bump
10/19/2014 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
marmash12
Im Russian and I'm proud
10/19/2014 3:47 pm
20minecraft_123
Age: 12 (Although i believe you shouldn't be judging people by their ages)

Past experience: I have owned a server and also i am currently owner on a server called FreshPvP. I'm also Admin on another server.

Why you?: I believe I should be your helper because i am very mature for my age and i can do lots of things and i know a variety of game types. I also am a type of person that can adapt to different environments, for example: prison, factions, creative and etc.

What can you bring to this network?: I can bring a nice friendly guy to the server, who is always willing to help people and enjoys minecraft. I can also bring my skills, such as: moderating servers, building (i would say 8/9 out of 10) and stop hackers, spammers and griefers. Also i will make sure everyone is happy.

P.S. I have a small youtube channel, maybe i can make a video.
10/19/2014 3:36 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
tanner9841
Hi I am Tanner or Dabe

Previous work: I am good but not perfect, I don't have any way to show what I have made.

What can I bring to the Network: I can bring some building, helping with plugins somewhat, I can do a lot of stuff to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome