Changing furnace smelt speed?

guestds's Avatar guestds9/5/15 12:09 am
1 emeralds 5.4k 4
9/5/2015 3:47 am
GerganaGZ's Avatar GerganaGZ
ive searched atleast 7 different things (aka it started raining in my world 2 times) and still cant figure out this but how do you change a furnaces smelt speed to smelt stuff faster? no mods since im doing this in 15w36d (1.9 prerelease, i was in minecraft when people called it that and i prefer older minecraft names like workbench so im calling thinmgs by what its name was in 1.6.6 when i joined) please help me or my sanity will die
guestds
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2015 2:49 am
Level 21 : Expert Blockhead
Zoyarox
You could use a comparator and repeaters to detect if an item is smelted and then placing a furnace with an finsihed melted item. You would have to do that for like every item of course... So I would say: No ^^

Or did you see it somewhere? I coudl figure out how then.
09/05/2015 2:54 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
i saw sethbling do something like this but he doesnt show every cmd in his creations so idk and i want t smelt fast so i only need 1 furnace
09/05/2015 1:53 am
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut
You can't.
09/05/2015 3:47 am
Level 43 : Master Musician
GerganaGZ
Are you sure?
Uhm,.. I just suggest this:
/blockdata [coords of the furnace] {CookTimeTotal:10}
The cook time total thingy is for how many time you want to cook your meal, ten ticks is around 1-2 seconds, maybe less.. How smaller is the number, how it will be faster. Just put this command on a clock, and you will be ready.
Hope I helped
Also this works from 1.8, so yeah..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome