ChaosCraft Server Recruitment

bctype108's Avatar bctype1089/27/14 8:37 pm
9/30/2014 11:55 am
AJ_Wolfe's Avatar AJ_Wolfe
Hey guys, so I just set up my server, ChaosCraft, and need some help. If you are interested just fill the form below, and I will review your app, if you are accepted, I will send a message on Planet Minecraft. SKYPE IS REQUIRED!

Fields with * are required
Real Name*:
Username*:
Age*:
Skype*:
How you can help*:
Any previous experience:
Why should you be accepted:
Your time zone:
What times you will be active:

If you do not want to put your skype name, just say, and it will give you mine

Thanks
bctype108
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2014 11:55 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
AJ_Wolfe
Username: KK_Wolfie
How you can help: I have had lots of experience with servers that are starting up im not much of a busy person so i have lots of time on my hands and i like to spend that helping people on smaller servers. I currently own a network which is ran on a dedi so I have plenty of technical know-how but I suppose its up to you to decide how good I am at stuff if you do decide to accept me but I just feel that I can help you alot as im a all-round kind of guy as i can do building, advertising, website building and configurations so I can be useful to you in a multiple amount of ways so I can gladly help you with any problems you have.
Any previous experience: I have owned a fair amount of servers and im owner of a network. I have had lots of experience with plugins and server configuration.
Why should you be accepted: I feel that I could juts be a large help to you and be a good friend as well to help you with any problems that you might have.
Your time zone: GMT
What times you will be active: 5pm-10pm
09/30/2014 11:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Real Name*:Max
Username*:Maxgabriel03
Age*:14
Skype*:Allan.143 (Salahadin87)
How you can help*:I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that.
Any previous experience: Played Minecraft for 3 Years. there are too many servers that i have been staff on to list.
Why should you be accepted:I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. On a faction server it is hard to find a faction to join. I am willing to let any new member join a faction that I will create just to get them started. If they do not want to join my faction that is fine but having a faction to automatically be able to join will be so much easier, simpler, and a lot more comfortable. Now to a different topic. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
Your time zone: Sweden[North]
What times you will be active:2-6Hours
P.s Contact me on skype.
09/30/2014 11:19 am
bctype108
Bump
09/29/2014 9:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
VideoGaming_HD
Real Name*: Andrew
Username*: KingofMadSkillz2
Age*: 13
Skype*: KingofMadSkillz2
How you can help*: I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot.Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need.As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it. I have had plenty of past experience with these types of situations and trust me there are going to be a bunch of them if you have a new server, but you just gotta find a way to calm or settle it down.
Any previous experience: I am currently the Co-Owner of CupCraft and there are too many servers that i have been staff on to list.
Why should you be accepted:I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Most servers i have applied for staff and been staff on usually don't end up being a popular server or lasting very long. For some reason this server seems like it is owned by a very mature owner and i can definitely see a bright future for this server.
Your time zone: Central
What times you will be active: All days of the week after school and weekends.
09/30/2014 5:31 am
bctype108
accepted
I have added you on skype
09/29/2014 9:04 pm
bctype108
Bumpedy bump bump bump
09/29/2014 4:55 pm
bctype108
Bump, c'mon peeps
09/28/2014 10:35 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Lala766
Username: lala766
How you can help: I can help with almost anything. Building, behaviour, looking for new ways to make the server better.
Any previous experience: I've been head admin on at least 2 servers. I've been admin on 3 and mod on 1. They all got closed due to costs and many other reasons. I have also helped build on many servers.
Why should you be accepted: I feel like I could help run the server and make it a lot easier while making sure people are having fun at the same time. I know many commands and I feel like it would be nice to give someone a helping hand. I have 3+ years experience of minecraft so I'm quite aware on how servers are ran.
Your time zone: GMT +0. London time c:
What times you will be active: Whenever I can be. This is generally 4-5pm onwards
09/28/2014 10:52 am
bctype108
I forgot to add in the thread, that Skype is required, do you have this?
09/28/2014 7:28 am
bctype108
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome