Let me Take a #SELFIE █ NOW OPENED 24/7 NON-HAMACHI █

Wrekage's Avatar Wrekage4/15/14 2:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 31
5/14/2014 6:00 am
ReckonHD's Avatar ReckonHD
Title explains it all ^^

IP : letmetakeaselfie.playrh.nl

#SELFIE server now opened non-hamachi and its not 24/7!! JOIN NOW!!
Wrekage
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2014 6:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
ReckonHD
Server is not online.
04/27/2014 5:01 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
NowLetsPlayMinecraft
Server ain't Up :/
04/25/2014 10:41 am
Wrekage
Bump! :3
04/22/2014 3:12 pm
Straxy
Bump
04/21/2014 2:13 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ItsyBitsyCreeper
Applying for Admin/Mod
In Game Name -- EliTheEnderman
Age-- 13
Staff Experience -- i don't have much but i would like to get some! =3
Why do you want to Be Staff -- I would like to get some experience so I can be better staff.im a good builder and humorus, but I guess its up to you if you pick me so.... thx

~Eli~
04/20/2014 12:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
weakwizardsucks2
Applying for plugin dev
In Game Name -- cheeseballs500
Age -- 14
Staff Experience -- Op on two other servers, one of which I have the console. Also own another.
Why do you want to Be Staff -- Well I think I am very experienced In coding and plugins in general (commands, permissions, setting stuff up) and I think I should be chosen as plugin dev.
04/21/2014 1:39 am
Straxy
THATS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR <3 Add me on skype : ich3ska
and lets talk about it :p
04/20/2014 10:09 am
Wrekage
Bump!
04/19/2014 4:56 pm
LoganIsHandsome
Bump!
04/19/2014 2:39 pm
Wrekage
Bump!
04/19/2014 4:08 am
fearsemike
I would like to be staff :IGN fearsemike: i would like to be staff to help the server out ive had good experiences and own a server im good with plugins and i like helping servers out i would like to apply for MOD/ADMIN

i think i could really help the server out and the community by doing plugins configuring helping members and being kind to all people on the server

im 12 years old i have skype:
fearsemike

if hackers and griefers came on i would temp ban them for 2 days to warn them if they do it again they will get a ban for a week then i would ban them for ever

i will help the server out by doing a series on there to help the server out and make more players on i would maybe donate to the server

some times i spend 7 hours a day helping servers out and keeping them safe

if a member has proof of some1 hacking i would ask the owner if they aproove of it

I live in england so i have a pretty good time zone i go to private school so wen im in holidays i get more time

if some1 was spamming of advertising id mute them for 1 hour preventing them for doing it i would not advertise my server .

ive never been banned on a server

ive been staff on a server i was head-admin and i was really trusted and got promoted to co-owner the server had around 20 people on a day so i was good at managing and helping out

i was Co-Owner on another server with 15 people on a day and it was a very good server

currently im admin on a server and im doing videos for them

so im very experienced

please accept this apply for admin Thankyou
04/19/2014 3:35 am
Wrekage
Bump ! !
04/18/2014 12:57 pm
Wrekage
Bump! More Hamachi Netoworks :3
04/17/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ScarlettFox666
Name
Emily

IGN: ScarlettFox666

Whens your birthday
May 29 1997

Gender?

Male

(Female)

Premium OR Cracked account

Premium

(Cracked)

Rank which your applying for?
Mod

Biography (100 words min.)
Hi my name is Emily Ulberg I Am on admin on two other servers and a mod on another i also own my own server as well i am on a lot somethings that interfere with my gaming world is my firefighting and my schooling I love to help other and meet new friends i would like to think i am a very likable girl i am a really fast learner um i was adopted at the age of 3 i was born in Las Vegas Nevada i've played games my whole life I've been playing minecraft for 4 or 5 years now I don't know what else to say

Why do you want this rank?
So That i may help other players reach their goals and i may make sure that the server is a safe and friendly environment

Got Skype?
No but you can text me if you need to get a hold of me

Why should we choose you:
Because I am dedicated and always follow orders and i know a lot of commands and i also enjoy helping people to the best ability's
I Made My Own App Yours Was A Little Short
04/17/2014 10:37 am
Level 46 : Master Princess
OreoVal
in Game Name -- ValerieDarling
Age -- 13
Staff Experience -- Was staff on 1337xCraft, and now own my own server Valcraft.
Why do you want to Be Staff -- To help the server out, and to keep it a friendly, happy environment for people to play on.
04/17/2014 10:29 am
Wrekage
Bump! :3
04/17/2014 8:55 am
brs2011
in Game Name --Truthful
Age --14
Staff Experience --I have hosted a few servers myself and they werent bad had atleast 60+ people on daily and ive became a co admin a lot of times and i have met a load of cool admins
Why do you want to Be Staff --Because it will be cool trying out a new persons server as op and ive had a bit with editing plugins but not a lot
04/17/2014 4:46 am
oooredo
i forgot my skype Joven.ramos41
04/17/2014 4:44 am
oooredo
Ign:xXTopBoyXx
Age15
I would like to be Head-Admin-Co-Owner-or Commandlord

Staff Experience:i have been Head-Admin,Co-Owner,2nd owner in servers because i dont really ask for staff its like my journey to help servers i have been Helper and ranked up to Co-Owner because i did all my best i advertised i help at building warps i helped at commands and i respect staff or players i dont want to get Co-Owner or 2ndOWner just to get famous i applied to be a nice model to players

You will need me at staff: because of some reasons: im always active somethimes if im afk it would not take 10minutes and above you will need me to help build some warps and protect the server from hackers i dont want to be a staff just to be famous i would rather quit the server if i just want to be a famous person i will never abuse my powers as a staff member and i will do my job as a Staff "Staff" is a big word i wont play jokes with you i applied to help not to abuse...
04/17/2014 2:54 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Um I don't have hamachi is there anyway to play it on normal minecraft?
04/17/2014 1:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
in Game Name -- CinnamonDalek
Age -- 14
Staff Experience -- I have been a moderator and helper on two semi-large servers, and an admin on a small one.
Why do you want to Be Staff -- It gives me a chance to know people better and to interact with them, help them out, whatever!

I would like to apply for Moderator.
04/17/2014 1:49 am
Wrekage
Bump ! Now everyone is Able to join :3
04/16/2014 11:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Zeerobotoman
in Game Name -- theonlywayissam
Age -- 14
Staff Experience -- I have been an admin on a few other servers before aswell as being a moderator on some
Why do you want to Be Staff -- I would like to be a staff because i want to help out on servers making them have full potential.
04/16/2014 11:19 am
SwagPlaysMC
In-Game Name = SwagPlaysMC
Age = 14
Staff Experience = I have no staff experience sadly but I would love to learn I know all the commands staff would use and I know not to abuse them.
Why do you want to be Staff = I want to be staff because I want to stop all the spamming, server announcing, cursing, and anyone that will dis-obey the rules. It would be cool to be a staff thanks for reading I hope I get approved.
Skype = swagplaysmc101
04/16/2014 9:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
dewdewwww
Dark's Application

Apply: I would like to apply for [Head-Admin] or [Co-Owner] or [Admin]. I am a great Architect/Builder and building Massive Projects, I'm active and do a Little Programming with Java same with Visual Studio (Microsoft Programming).
IGN: DarkFlame02
Staff Experience: I like to Assist/help Players and take in Suggestions that people have made, I never Ban/Kick/Mute People with a Reason and Evidence. I've previously been Admin until the Server got griefed by one of are Staff, since then we've been monitoring people very closely. I've also been designing/creating Server Websites.

Yours Faithfully,

DarkFlame02
04/16/2014 9:51 am
Wrekage
APPROVED ! ! :3 WELCOME TO PRETTYCRAFT <3
04/16/2014 12:58 am
zachman13646
APPLY : Admin, Head admin or co-Owner because I am a good builder, can be on a lot, am very fair and i don't abuse people with my power
IGN : zachman13646
Staff Experience : I have been a Mod, Admin and Owner
04/16/2014 9:50 am
Wrekage
APPROVED !! :3
04/16/2014 9:49 am
Wrekage
APPROVED !!
04/15/2014 3:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1470612
[deleted]
04/16/2014 12:37 am
Wrekage
APPROVED! I'll PM you the Hamachi Server !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome