● CitadelsOnline ● FREE RANKS ● MMORPG ● Sandbox ● Custom ●

ZenAndreas's Avatar ZenAndreas9/16/16 12:53 pm
10/22/2016 4:43 pm
Brevoort43214's Avatar Brevoort43214

http://www.citadelsonline.net -|- http://www.twitter.com/CitadelsOnline -|- http://www.facebook.com/CitadelsOnline

Live a different experience

Citadels Online is a medieval Minecraft sandbox MMO full of fantasy medieval lore, with stories of conquest, adventures, politics, and magic. Create your character however you want, build your economical power by mastering crafting tehniques, start your own guild and put your mark in the fantasy world of Enelloth.

The universe in Citadels Online is broken down in 4 environment types. Each environment has its own game play, from the costumed made dungeons best for character building - to the social city for trade, craft and quests - vanilla wilderness for mining building or crafting - the nether with pvp and pve. For a true immersive experience, we recommend to include all in your game play.

#CustomRPG #Dungeons #LegendaryItems #CustomCrafting #ItemSockets #Towny #Survival #MMORPG #AuctionHouse #CustomMusic #Wilderness #BountySystem #CustomParty #GuildWars #Crates

http://www.citadelsonline.net/freerank

Help support the servers and receive a Free Donation Rank and a Mystery Crate Bundle !
This is a new promotion so everyone is eligible! Click here or on the image above to get redirected !
ZenAndreas
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2016 4:43 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
Brevoort43214
bump
10/21/2016 3:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AndreiDude
Hey guys,

Join us this weekend for some cool events, just before the main Halloween event next week.

10/21/2016 1:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Blueberry
Vail
This server is really something you need to check out!
10/20/2016 4:34 pm
Brevoort43214
Bumping
This server deserves more people
Also you better get on to gather those Halloween candies
10/19/2016 4:39 pm
Brevoort43214
In-game Minecraft Username: TheMedieval

What do you think about CitadelsOnline?
CitadelsOnline is an extremely unique minecraft server, for lack of better words. For starters it comes with a very nice texture pack which immediately changes the aesthetics of the vanilla game. After you get past the texture pack you are shown skills you can use via /skills, and are shown a crate-like feature using shards that gives you items by giving it to your old pal Arabu.

But what did I feel/think of the actual server play?
I am most likely going to be spending a long time on this server. It has some many awesome features that you cant find anywhere else, and is not at all the copy and paste RPG server you find so often. I mean, I've seen servers saying their RPG's and they only use mcmmo. Anyways, This server is one of the few in which I feel deserves a bigger player base, and gets the recognition it deserves.

So I have been playing for a bit, and this has been by far one of my favorite minecraft experiences in the past month or so. There are so many things going on, but this is a good thing. I haven't been bored yet! I have already gotten one of my friends on, and I might get some more If possible.
10/19/2016 3:40 pm
ZenAndreas
Thanks for the reviews guys !
10/18/2016 4:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadowGaming4566
ShadowGaming4566 What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more):it is a great sever i would recommend it to many friends
10/16/2016 4:43 pm
Itz_Avzar
My name: Andrew in game Avzar
I always loved MMORPG and this server gave me what I wanted. Its like Wynncraft, but not Wynncraft its even better by my point of view. This server is only in beta but already there are a lot of things that you can do for example you can build your own town make your own guild. This server even has 2 ways of upgrading items you can put gems on them or upgrade them with elixirs. It has a lvling system with skills. If you want to be a top player there is a leader board for you. My name is Avzar and I recommend this server for you Citadels Online IP: PLAY.CITADELSONLINE.NET
10/16/2016 8:00 am
Draga9999
Ingame Minecraft Username: Draga9999
What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more): So far I think it's really fun i like because it feels to me like a real rpg server because i can't find any rpg servers but yours is very good the texturepack and how you have skills how you can join dungeons it's really fun. in the future i hope you add more events and more items and more dungeons keep working on it because it's really fun i wish there was more people in the server.
10/16/2016 6:16 am
ZenAndreas
Thanks for the feedback Quincy
10/15/2016 2:43 pm
quincy0105
this server is an good server cause:
its social
staff helps fast
its good with plugins
its up to date

well lets have it over the look:
its good builded
if something doesnt work staff works fast on it
evrything has its own specials

weapons and armor:

its cool how its going with the texture pack
its with spells and not many servers have spells
the weapons dont make out what its made of so its very exciting for what you get

well evry server is not the best so hers thing the server can add in

more staff
an merchant where you can sell evrything
an beter turtorial
an auto welcome ( staff and other ppl can say welcome too but if no one only its very sad to have no welcome )

well this was my reply
username quincyverlaan
10/11/2016 10:06 am
ZenAndreas
Thank you all !
10/09/2016 1:59 pm
Vail
bump
10/09/2016 6:58 am
xXItzDaWolfieXx
Ingame Minecraft Username: xXItzDaWolfieXx

What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more):

Citadels Online is a MMORPG server. Its really good server with real rpg entities, bosses, stats, shops for items and much more! Citadels online is a great server for me because i really love rps. It isnt so easy what means you need to play play and STILL CONTINUE PLAYING 666 DAYS until you get to the end of the RPG adventure! Also there is guild/towny plugin and a world you can join and build mine etc you can join a town too! /vote for 250 shards /kit Grunt (starter kit) gives u items and also a Shardstone and other useful items i dont know how to use... This has 692 words. Anyways i think Citadels Online is the best RPG server ever JOIN IT VOTE FOR IT COME AND PLAY WITH US!!! or die!
10/09/2016 12:00 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
AryaUwU
Ingame Minecraft Username: SupergirlDC

I think Citadels Online is one of the best RPG Dungeoneering server I have EVER been on, and that is not a bias statement, I have played alot of RPG games in my time and I truly believe this server is way better then all of them combined, Its not class-restricted so if you choose the arcane skill first, it doesnt matter! you can still choose the other skills too!! Like a shockwave slam with an icebolt, it gives alot more perspective in both PVP and PVE, I personally prefer going Melee and Arcane for the high DPS and moderate health, Citadels Online also has a really good selling and buying system, along with its TOTALLY awesome weapons and armours, and this server is no where near P2W too! You can get Vip ranks from either doing this feedback promotion, or you can even win it for only voting 5 times from the Shardcollecter Arabu. So in overall this server is extremely fun and i recommend anyone that plays MMORPG to join and party up with the new friends your going to meet! Join today and rule the citadels world >:D
10/08/2016 3:29 pm
Vail
Bump
10/06/2016 12:55 pm
ZenAndreas
Thanks guys, we appreciate it !
10/05/2016 4:15 pm
bolofofo1243
Ingame Minecraft Username:
bolofofo123

Sorry if something is wrong, because I am Brazilian and I can not speak very well English.
I loved the server immediately, RPG style statistical, dungeons, bosses, items of income and everyone knows that the server has a great potential and here are some tips to que I think it can be added to the secondary classes the lumberjack can drop trees items the miners chance to earn extra minerals, as jobs system, but unlike common Severs.
Could have more classes as dark archer and mage to summon mobs would also be legal races like elves damage bonus to distance bodily harm body orcs asim go with a class variation and races in the game would be cool to each player
10/05/2016 3:47 pm
vlMax
Ingame Minecraft Username:vlMax
Well, when i entered in the server i thought the server was be a simple RPG but when i start play i see how it's a good server, with a lot of dungeons, pvp, pets, Towny, classes, stats, and a lot of more things, i really like the server its a unique i've never seen a RPG server with pets or Towny it's my first time. I think the server have a great potential to be the best RPG server of minecraft already seen, i think the server can add some classes like a Archer( i love archers XD ). I think the server is perfect, anyone play this will like of course. (Sorry my broken english it's so hard to write correctly).
09/27/2016 9:38 am
ZenAndreas
Thanks PostOffice !
09/25/2016 1:36 pm
PostOfficeYT
Ingame Minecraft Username: PostOffice
What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more): I joined CitadelsOnline and thought it was going to be another wanna-be rpg that uses pre-made plugins. I was completely wrong and blown away about the diversity of the server and the amount of things it has to offer. It is one of the better RPG's I have seen with much potential in coming very good. I think that the community so far is very good and a good idea would be to add more item stats, such as lifesteal, +% DMG, etc. I recommend everyone to try out this amazing server and I am sure they will love it.
09/25/2016 12:31 pm
ZenAndreas
Thanks Brave, nice ideas
09/21/2016 9:16 am
BraveNothingA21
Ingame Minecraft Username:BraveNothingA21

The first time that I started playing at CitadelOnline is when my friend oscarll110 invited me to the server. My reaction is just normal
but when 0scarll110 explained all of the features in the server and the tutorial, I was impressed about it. All What it is already set up
for the server is exactly same as a RPG games. From how the weapon is coded and not same as the other basic minecraft weapon.
From what I see and feel, this server has a bit of bugs, glitches and other. As some example can be known by the glitch of mobs can hit you from 3 block far,
cannot ride boats and others. As time passes, the server is getting better and more players started to come. The best thing that I mostly like is the dungeons
along with the friendly staff.

While staffs makes changes and add new ideas to the server, I have prepared 3 Ideas for the server:

- My 1st ideas is to make a king of the hill game in a place that is already built. The way how it work is a group of guild is defending a hill that have a chest with loot in it.
when a guild reach the hill, they have to stay at the hill for a longer time as they earned point and the timer starts to count (approx. 10 min/more).
While the other guild could attack the guild to prevent them to stay there longer and take the priority to get points. when the timer is finished, the guild with
the most points wins and earned the price in the chest. The chest is protected to other guild and the guild member is protected so there will be no rush kill (your choice to put
the protection time) from the other guild or players. The loot can be keys, armour, ores, weapons and other crafting items used to craft weapons and armour.

- My 2nd idea is known by a tutorial mode by when a player joins in and warped to a new world and the world is used for tutorial. There will be a NPC that can be given with a certain name.
There will be multiple people in one island. as along the way in the tutorial, it will teach the player for the crafting tutorial, information to each skills, and also the uses of each stats.
After the tutorial, the player will be warped to the spawn point and then they can start their journey.

- The last idea to give is mods and upgrades to weapons and armour. this idea is related to a free-to-play game named Warframe. When a mob is killed, there is an item that can generate a random mod.
The mod can be like giving effects when used to attack ("Poison tip" can be used to poison the mob in a certain rate, Freeze, burned and other ideas).
09/21/2016 8:01 am
ZenAndreas
Thank you Vaiil !
09/20/2016 2:42 pm
Vail

6 months ago i was looking around on the all kinda of minecraft forums for server to play or test, since i'm not that kinda of guy who just finds a random one as i'm very picky(Very picky) about my server i saw a server called "Citadelsonline" that was looking for testers / staff but after some time, i found time too play on the server (Look down for the youtube review) a very very old review but not really review for the server, i bet if you join it now it has changed a ton (almost everything).. But short story, is that this server is work in progess server everyday you will see something great come from the team (ZenAndreas, Skullky, AndreiDude + Developers, Builders)... I will not not say this is the best server in the world but it has something that has me hooked for over 5-6 months (how long i been a member of CiadelsOnline), i if you ever join this server you will see the thing that i do and a ton of others do, they don't rush stuff and they have stuff for you so you will keep playing for hours, now about the staff they have some really good staff team (not because i'm in it ) But if we take the admins (ZenAndreas, Skullky, AndreiDude) they do a great time taking care of every problem you will ever have, and the moderators they do a good job too, and our builders.. They do hell of good job (I mean it) they build like gods, its over the bar.. Anyway i believe i will end this review before i run out of space so

Bye

My old review video that is not really a review lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDZpDz2xLM

- Vaiil
09/20/2016 11:10 am
ZenAndreas
We are still looking for Active and passionate people to join our #Moderator team on @CitadelsOnline ! APPLY TODAY ! www.citadelsonline.net
09/19/2016 4:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
SnowDuts
Ingame Minecraft Username: SnowDuts

What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more): Since the day that I joined this server I have never regret It. This server has so many possibilites like, actual survival meaning you can go out In the wilderness and explore in an custom made world with custom biomes. You can explore all the dungeons while you grind to your way to the top from Level 1 to 50 trying to get the best of the best gear and weapons. Guilds! Yes they have guilds you can team up with your friends and actually have guild battles against other guilds while you and your friends are getting to the top. They have a custom way of crafting, enchanting, upgrading items to find out what It exactly Is why don't give It a try!

Me personally I like this server I have spent a lot of hours on It and never have gotten bored of It and while I have reached Level 50 I still ain't done yet I don't have the best of the gear that I can get I don't have the best weapon yet or shield. This server Is In open beta so they are currently still working on It my experience with the staff Is that they actually do care what their players think they ask about their opinions about stuff. While doing that they keep Improving and Improving every day.

By playing on this server you will have a great time interacting with people and maybe you will even just stop playing anything else and 100% play on this server all the time.

Thank you for reading my review.

~SnowDuts
09/19/2016 12:50 pm
ZenAndreas
Thank you guys !
09/17/2016 10:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AndreiDude
Ingame Minecraft User: AndreiDude

What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more)

Yes, I know I am one of the admins, but I would like to review my own experience. which I personally, been having on Citadels Online, developing the game but also playing it.

The concept behind Citadels Online is this: a Medieval Mmorpg sandbox experience, where you grow your character in a unique way: by leveling, and choosing certain stats but also some unique skills.The first aspect what makes it interesting is that you can develop your character in any way you want, without there being a class restriction, consider yourself a master of your own class:).
The second feature which I would really like to mention is our items design. What I mean is the number of different items you will find, there are ways of improving them , and the crafting is really addictive.

The third cool feature we have been concentrating on is our dungeon system. We have 7 dungeons so far, each with a different difficulty level, filled with mobs, special bosses and custom level design.
You can go solo, or raid with friends, but the feeling of going through a dungeon, killing enemies and finding rare items is a really nice one.

The forth one, which I want to mention is the Towny system, which was recently added. We want to focus more on this feature, as it will make your gameplay experience with us much more complete.
There are many many other cool things to talk about and review, but I don’t want to spoil so come and join the game for more.

It has been a 6 months of development, gaming, testing and development and so on . The server is growing, but what I mostly enjoy is the relationship with my fellow admins, the staff members, and most of all, with the other players. A still small but fun and friendly community and that is what we wanted from the beginning . I thank those who are supporting us and I enjoy every minute of the game time.
09/16/2016 9:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oscarll110
In Game Minecraft Username: oscarll110
What do you think about Citadels Online?: One of the first things you realize when you join Citadels Online is how well designed the server is. Even though it is still in beta they already have a leveling system in which you can kill a certain amount of monsters in the dungeons to level up. Everytime you level up you get the chance to upgrade your stats to suit your play style:
Strength for if you like doing lots of damage.
Stamina for if like you being a tank with lots of health.
Dexterity for if you like getting more critical hits and dodging attacks.
Intelligence for if you like using skills.
Custom coded into the server also are Skills, skills are abilities that you can use at the expense of mana you can do things like sending a shockwave to damage your enemies or pushing your enemies back if you get swarmed. Again there are certain skills to suit any play style but beware as you can only pick two of them so choose wisely.
The dungeons are your main way of leveling up and obtaining loot like swords and armour pieces, all the dungeons are challenging, unique, entertaining and built really well.
The server has other custom features like:
Gems for upgrading the stats on your armour and weapons.
Recipes for crafting gems, weapons and armour.
Health and Mana potions for replenishing your health and mana bars.
A Party System so you can play with your friends and share your exp.
Elixirs so you can upgrade your armour and weapons.
Guilds so you can work with other players on the server and fight in wars.
Also Custom Bosses that you can fight for the best items in the dungeon, keys and lots of exp.

My experience at Citadels Online has so far been really positive I have enjoyed every moment I have spent on the server. I have looked for so long for a good MMORPG Minecraft server that I was beginning to lose hope but as soon as I found this server I became instantly hooked. The dungeons are fun and exciting the skills are unique and amazingly useful in battle. Everything about this server is unique and different compared to any other server. Any bugs that I have found were quickly fixed by the amazing staff and if you ever need help just ask the friendly player base. Over the last two weeks I have spent about two full days of my life on this one server and I don't regret it. I honestly recommend this server to anyone as they will be in for a really enjoyable time.
09/16/2016 1:48 pm
Kartsvik
Ingame Minecraft Username: Kartsvik

What do you think about CitadelsOnline?(50 words or more): CitadelsOnline has been a unique experience for me. It's an MMORPG world, full of dungeons, and unique skills. A lot of the features have yet to be included but so far its provided me with around 80 hours of gameplay and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm personally excited to see quests and extra skills added in the future. I'm a huge dungeon crawler fan and this server is not pushover when it comes to the difficulty of the dungeons. Sure some are solo-able which is great for the more lone-wolf players such as myself or even just those that haven't met friends yet, but in order to efficiently do the dungeons, including the bosses (and future ones) You'll need a party. I've recently joined a guild, which in the future I'm stoked to see what happens with the guild vs guild wars. The staff has been splendid, any suggestion I or anyone else who plays has, they talk with you about and if it sounds good they jot it down for possible use in the future. Anyone who played MMORPG's will feel right at home with the armor's socket system which easily gives you an added 10-20 hours per armor set with the adding of gems. I'm currently on the grind to get the best sword, and the gems and weapon upgrades to go with it.

Even if you're not a hardcore dungeon crawler, the friends that you meet (Very friendly community) and the towny system gives you something to do. Maybe you want to host a party for all of your dungeon weary friends? Or maybe you want to just relax and turn on some music and mine. Perhaps you want to stay a bit more involved as a merchant and use the server's auction system to make yourself some cash. There's honestly so much more I want, no.. Need to do on this server. I'm eager to make them all happen.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome