CitadelsOnline Hiring Builders [ Long Term ]

Skullky's Avatar Skullky4/9/16 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 184 4
5/4/2016 2:03 pm
Autus Creations's Avatar Autus Creations

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CitadelsOnline
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/citadelsonline

About Us
CitadelsOnline is an upcoming medieval oriented RPG Minecraft server. We are looking for talented builders to help us with our projects.

Project Specifics
Our project is to finish our world, which includes several subprojects like building cities, building dungeons and map decorations. One of our projects will be presented below, it is the construction of a city. Here is the outline we would like the city to look like:

- Be 150 by 150 blocks, or slightly (5-10%) larger.
- Be built in something close to medieval architectural style, similar to this:

- Include a shops area
- Include a fountain and a square with a statue.
- Be adorned with trees, smaller shrubs, and flowers
- Include detailed exteriors, as well as interiors of the houses.

Texture Pack
The players on CitadelsOnline will have the default Minecraft pack, so we request that the build look appealing in this texture pack.

Payment
After being accepted, you will be invited to a trello board that holds the projects and their respective description. The amount you will be paid will be agreed upon by both parties before you are allowed to begin on the project. All payments must be handled over PayPal. We generally prefer that payment be given upon completion of the build; however, we are willing to pay fully in advance, if and only if the builder or build team commissioned to build have received multiple vouches from well known PlanetMinecraft members, and are themselves members of the PlanetMinecraft community. We can pay up to 100$ per project with a monthly budget of 500$

Time Constraints
The completion of the projects is to be discussed after both the parties agreed on a price, however the faster the better, as we plan to be opening the server within one month.

Dedicated Build Server
To prevent plagiarism, we wish for this hub to be built on a dedicated build server, which we will provide. The build server will come with WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, AsyncWorldEdit, and any other plugins which you request, within reason. I may occasionally log on to this server, to monitor your progress on the build.

Contact Us
If you are interested in this project, send me an email, or add me on Skype:

Business Email: jobs@citadelsonline.net

In your contact request, please state whether you are an individual, or a team of builders. Additionally, please provide me with a link to an organized portfolio of your previous builds. There is no required format for your application; you should structure your application in a professional manner, and use correct spelling and grammar throughout. Please do not apply if you are not an experienced medieval themed builder.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Skullky
Skullky
Level 1 : New Network