Clan [Casual Advocates] Looking for members

doogy300's Avatar doogy3004/15/14 2:12 pm
4/15/2014 8:50 pm
doogy300's Avatar doogy300
Greetings. I am Doogy and I have started the PvE/survival clan called Casual Advocates.

I have joined many clans and a lot of them had a lot of rules and regulations, which is by no means a bad thing but the reason they had so many rules was because they had a lot of features they were trying to implement. Case in point: clans that claim to offer specific jobs or roles in their server, such as gatherers of materials or house builders, shop owners and such. In nearly all the clans that claimed to have these, the players would actually do their own thing and not adhere to any specific role.
Another thing these clans had was many different mods and addons, introducing new elements of gameplay not normally found in a regular game of Minecraft. These can get very confusing, especially for newer players.

Casual Advocates does not have any of that. That's because Casual Advocates is a much simpler, back to basics multiplayer clan for players who just want to play regular Minecraft with others again.
If you join CA, you will be joining a clan for mature MC players who want to go back to playing regular survival without any of the frills of extra addons or roles.

We still have some rules to follow, so please read up on them right here:

1. Be mature and respectful. There's plenty of clans for goofing off with trolls, and this one ain't one of 'em.
2. If you catch a clan member not following rule 1, you can report them to an Op.

CA has our own Realm to play on, hosted in the UK, ensuring decent latency (at least for European players).

How do you join? Well, fill in your application in this format in a reply:

Name: Your real first name (optional)
IGN: Your Minecraft account name
Previous Clans: Any previous clans you've been a part of
About Me: A short blurb about yourself and how you like to play MC (optional)
Reason for Joining CA: Give us a good short reason why you want to be a part of CA
Anything Else: If you have something else to add, add it here (optional)

If we like your application enough (you're not exactly applying for a job here. You'll most likely get a response 9 times out of 10), we'll invite your account to our Realm, or send you a message via the forums if we want a bit more info from you.

I thank you for reading all this, and hope to see you in Casual Advocates.
doogy300
Level 1 : New Miner