[1.10] Climatecraft Applications | Semi-Vanilla WHITELIST!

NotSimon's Avatar NotSimon7/23/16 2:14 am
7/23/2016 4:07 pm
NotSimon's Avatar NotSimon
[size=150][b][color=#FF8040]Welcome to Climatecraft![/color][/size]

APPLY NOW!
Climatecraft is an SMP server hosted by NotSimon the YouTuber. I host a semi-vanilla server with multiple plugins and amplified terrain. These plugins add challenges into the game as in who can get more playtime and collect certain blocks. We have MCMMO, and other plugins so you can challenge other players to reach the top of the rankings. I am looking for certain characteristics in our SMP as in friendliness, and experienced players. I am not looking for AMAZING builders because I myself do not fall into that category. I look deeper into redstone and the more technical aspects of Minecraft.
There are several ways of making it onto the server earlier and easier than others. To list what I'm looking for:
1. YouTuber
2. Good Builder (Link Pictures)
3. Good with redstone (Link Pictures)
These simple skills will give you a much higher chance of making it onto Climatecraft. Before we go, you must apply! Copy and paste what's below to apply and fill out the blanks! Good luck to all of you!
If you read the rules comment "NotSimon" at the bottom of your application.
[size=150]
[color=#FF8040]SERVER OPENS ON JULY 20th![/color][/size]

BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ON ONE OF MY VIDEOS. PUT YOUR IGN IN MY LATEST VIDEOS COMMENT SECTION.
[url]www.youtube.com/NotSimon10[/url]

APPLICATION:
IGN:
Why a smaller community?:
Favorite part of Minecraft:
Tell me about yourself:
Why should you be accepted?:[/b]
NotSimon
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner