CloudCraft needing staff! |All positions needing filled|

Vapples's Avatar Vapples2/24/17 11:16 pm
1 emeralds 198 5
3/6/2017 8:44 pm
fsovercash's Avatar fsovercash
Hello There!

Our server, CloudCraft, is recruiting staff members before finalizing and opening to the public.
We currently have these positions open:

1 Admin

2 Mods

2 Builders

3 helpers

Requirements:
Age 15+ From USA/Canada

Prospective builder applicants:
Be prepared to provide screenshots of builds for approval.

Application Format:

Name:

Skype name:

Rank you are applying for:

Previous staff positions: (Have you been staff on a different server before?)

What would you do if a hacker was on the server?

How else could you benefit the server?

Additional information we might want to know:

After submitting your application we will review your staff app, and if accepted; you will be contacted via Skype for staff interview. Remember, more content & description in your application gives you a much higher chance of being considered. Don't give us just a sentence or two.

Best regards!

-Staff Team

Accepted Staff:

Admins: [promythium] | [Vacant]

Moderators: [Vacant] | [Vacant]

Helpers: [Vacant] | [Vacant] | [Vacant]

Builders: [Vacant] | [Vacant]
Vapples
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2017 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
fsovercash
Alright, I'll give this application a try.

Name: I'm not comfortable giving my real name, so my IGN is fsovercash. It's my dad's old account, and I sorta don't know how to change it.

Age: As of today, I am 16 years old, but I'm not going to be more specific than that; again, private info is private.

Skype Name: Lord of the Narwhals. Don't ask, its an inside joke. Just accept it. At least it isn't something like xX1337minecraftgamerpromlgXx or something.

Position to Apply for: Helper. Not quite as power hungry as others, though I'm willing to mod or admin if the need arises. I just want to do as the title implies, and help out the server.

Experience: I could be a smart-aleck and just put "Yes" here, but I'll be (somewhat) serious here. I've been the owner of my own server, but I don't have the kind of money to keep it running, so I still have the software, just no website or online server. I also used to be the Jr. Mod for a seperate server, which has gone offline due to the lack of popularity. Didn't get to do much on it though, all I did was make a paintball arena and blow up sheep with mod powers

What to do if there was a hacker: If it were up to me, I'd, on the first offence, undo everything they may have done and kick them, warning them that nobody likes hackers and that includes us. If it was the 2nd attempt, I'd give a temporary ban. 3 strikes and you're out though. After attempt 3, I'd just permaban. If you aren't going to listen, you aren't going to stay. End of story. That's what I'd do if it was up to me, but if you have a preference, just tell me and I can work with it.

What else could help: Well, I'm willing to do pretty much anything withing legal and moral boundaries in order to help the server. I like to think that I'm a pretty agreeable guy, which is good since nobody wants to work with someone who is condescending all the time and abuses power. I'm a quick learner, so any new situations that arise are something I can easily learn from and find a solution. Finally, I'm just nice. Everyone likes someone nice. Nice people are nice.

Additional Information: I'm still a little rusty with the whole 'mod/admin' thing, so don't expect perfection. Also, I will occasionally have to leave at times to deal with this thing called 'real life' since it does exist (apparently). If you expect me to be on 24/7 then I'm sorry, but my limit is 23/7, so that might work. Also, I only speak English. Its not that I have anything against other languages, I just don't know them.
Also, I'm known to be a bit impatient at times. It comes naturally.
03/06/2017 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IndustrialBlade
Hi
03/06/2017 7:28 pm
Vapples
Still recruiting!
02/25/2017 9:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CarlS
Name:CarlS in game:iL_Parra

Skype name:carl.shimmel2

Rank you are applying for:admin
Previous staff positions: (Have you been staff on a different server before?) i was a admin and mod in a server called TitanMc

What would you do if a hacker was on the server?depends whats the rules says if rules says perma ban i will not doubt

How else could you benefit the server?when ever I can donate I will. 5-10 dollars.

Additional information we might want to know:im german but i speak german english and spanish
02/25/2017 7:54 pm
Vapples
Still needing staff!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome