Coeus | Server Management | Franchising

Coeus's Avatar Coeus7/25/14 11:27 pm
1 emeralds 138
[b][size=150]*Before reading this, remember you can contact me personally at my Skype 'capsloch1'*[/b][/size]

Have you ever had a great idea for a server, but you didn't know where to start with it, or just weren't able to make it work out logistically? Coeus Server Management and Franchising can fix your problems, and make your server everything you ever dreamed of and more!

[center][b][i][color=#0000FF][size=200]What we are[/size][/color][/i][/b][/center]

Coeus Server Management and Franchising is a service designed to give you maximum results for minimum work! If you've ever tried to open a successful server, you'll know it's hard work! Why waste your time running through the process of opening a server with no experience, when you could get a professional to do it for you? That's why we're here. Our experienced staff will ensure ultimate success for your server, and ultimate satisfaction for our customer! We do this by working as well oiled machine, doing whatever it takes to make your server the best.

[center][b][i][color=#0000FF][size=200]Why choose us?[/size][/color][/i][/b][/center]

☻Experienced Team Members
-Marketing Professionals
-Master Plugin Developers and Configuration Experts
-Master Web Developers
-Graphic Designers (Banners, Server Art, Profile Pictures)
-Experienced Admins and Moderators (You can appoint your own as well)

☻Fluent Communication
-We insure 100% customer satisfaction through
-Voice Chat Meetings
-Email Updates
-Fast Answers to Any Question

☻Flexible Deals and Pricing
-We have a massive spectrum of deals you can choose from, which are all listed below. There's a plan there for everyone!

[center][b][i][color=#0000FF][size=200]Plans and Pricing[/size][/color][/i][/b][/center]

[center]Minimal Help[/center]
[center][spoiler][i]For server owners who are already confident in their abilities, but would like to have a team of professionals around for any problems they may have[/i]
☻For only 10% of the donations you make, we will be on standby for any problems you may run into. You won't even notice us until you need us![/spoiler][/center]

[center]A 'lil help[/center]
[center][spoiler][i]For server owners who are fairly knowledgeable in their skills, but know they're going to require a small amount of assistance [/i]
☻For only 15% of the donations you make, we will provide weekly management meetings, which solve any problems you have at the time; and manage the hiring of new members of your staff.[/spoiler][/center]

[center]Medium Package[/center]
[center][spoiler][i]For server owners who are average joes! (Jk you're all special)[/i]
☻For only 25% of the donations you make, we will provide weekly management meetings, which solve any problems you have at the time; manage the hiring of new members of your staff; code a small amount of custom plugins for you; manage your ranks; help with customer service on your server; and appoint one of our trained administrators to help train your other administrators[/spoiler][/center]

[center]Large Package[/center]
[center][spoiler][i]For server owners who have hardly any idea how to run a server, but a good idea for a server![/i]
☻For only 50% of the donations you make and a $20 up front fee, we will provide management meetings every 4 days, which solve any problems you have at the time; manage the hiring of new members of your staff; code large amounts of custom plugins for you; manage your server ranks; help with customer service on your server; appoint one of our trained administrators to help train your other administrators, appoint a professional build team to make your ideas come to life; a graphics professional who will make banner's and profile pictures for your server; and a marketing expert who will bring flocks of eager players to your great server![/spoiler][/center]

[center]HELPUS MAXIMUS[/center]
[center][spoiler][i]For server owners who haven't the slightest clue on how to run a server, but a stupendous idea for a server![/i]
☻For only 60% of the donations you make and a $45 up front fee, we will provide management meetings every 2 days, which solve any problems you have at the time; appoint a large, professional team of administrators and admins to run your server; code large amounts of custom plugins for you; manage your server ranks; help with customer service on your server; appoint one of our trained administrators to help train your other administrators, appoint a professional build team to make your ideas come to life; a graphics professional who will make banner's and profile pictures for your server; a marketing expert who will bring flocks of eager players to your great server; completely manage your server staff; handle any and every problem you will every have; and personally put all the responsibility in our hands[/spoiler][/center]

If you have any question about our services, would like to schedule a meeting, or have even decided on a plan, contact me personally at my Skype 'capsloch1'.
You can also PM my account on here, or even repost on this thread.
Coeus
Level 1 : New Network