CoffeeUniverse; Whitelist vanilla 1.8 with a new meaning!

dungante's Avatar dungante10/25/14 4:06 pm
10/31/2014 10:00 pm
dungante's Avatar dungante
Hi there, I would like to inform you of my new Minecraft Vanilla 1.8 server I am in the making of. You may be thinking, "Agh, not another one of those, there are thousands already". You would be right, however; this server is going to be very to it's self, unique. The server name is Coffee Universe, let me explain the name a bit. Have you ever been into a coffee shop and noticed the great vibes? Gamers playing on their laptops, playing Magic, chatting it up, etc? You get the scent of coffee and it is the perfect aeroma to bask in while playing games. I would like my server to resemble a coffee shop, so to speak. I want players to come on and know they're logging into an amazing environment, friendly players, helpful chatter, gamers being gamers. I want this server to be more community based than anything, that's right guys you actually can work together I have faith in you! With that being said I should state a few things the server ALREADY offers, this does not include updates to come in the future. Please kepe in mind this server will never run any plugins everything done in-game is with use of the items added by the game developers. We currently have a currency system ( Coffee coins ) I am not certain as to what you will be able to obtain with these just yet as I would love to allow players to build their own shops and trade with a barter-like system. Each player will have a locked chest with a custom key made for it ( Only you get a key copy and only you can get into the chest ), I do have custom prefixes in the game though they're not too important currently. I will however add a veteran-like ranking system to the server but keep in mind that this isn't like others where you rank up depending on playtime. You will get higher-up prefixes as you're more helpful and active in the community, if you catch my eye several times we will hold a vote for your prefix rank-up. These prefixes have no special commands with them or anything it's just to shop players who they may want to go to in case they need help. I also have a few custom recipes added into the game using command blocks. For example; a single coco bean in the middle slot of the selected dropper ( used as a crafting table ) with a single sugar underneath will turn the two items into Coffee beans. With that being said there are already a couple very nice builds on the server with even more in the making. I plan to only build a spawn area and let the players do the rest. This server is for YOU, play it YOUR way, craft it YOUR way. I will most likely have a few custom mobs for different events/holidays/etc, these mobs will drop custom items. ( All done with command blocks, no plugins ). With all that being said we already have a very tiny community, the server is currently whitelisted so not everyone can get in. I plan to upgrade the server with more RAM to hold more players once my budget is a bit more generous. I also plan to keep the server whitelisted until all building and coding in-game is complete. I would love for you to be a part of this amazing community. Happy gaming!
dungante
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 10:00 pm
dungante
Changing the server a bit, it will no longer be vanilla as I have other plans. There will be a few plugins added to increase the gameplay entertainment. The play-style will still be very similar to vanilla however you will now have a few plugins to play around with.
10/31/2014 8:51 pm
dungante
162.244.166.111:28773 feel free to let your friends know, just make sure they understand it's very early beta and there will be some bugs.
10/31/2014 6:00 pm
dungante
New server info-vid out now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5x-YRLALdc
10/30/2014 11:08 pm
dungante
Hello everyone! We're now in OPEN BETA this means anyone and everyone can come in and enjoy the server. Please do keep in mind this is only a small testing period to see what we need to fix. THERE WILL BE BUGS. We are working hard to fix any kinks in the server that may cause issues. Thank you all so much for showing interest. If you would like to be a part of the open beta please leave your minecraft and Skype name and the IP will be sent to you!
10/29/2014 3:25 pm
dungante
Hi there everyone just a quick update; our beta website is live and we encourage players to come onto it and begin posting, you can also get early access to the server beta or even support us by donating: http://coffeeuniverse.enjin.com/
10/28/2014 2:36 pm
Minecraft_Lily
I would like to join the server ig ginny38432
10/28/2014 7:36 pm
dungante
I have messaged you on the other post and added you on Skype. Thanks for showing interest!
10/27/2014 3:34 pm
dungante
Hi there guys thank you so much for showing interest in the server, please add me via skype for a brief call; Johnisawesomelmao is my skype name.
10/27/2014 8:26 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
jihob
hey i would like to join the server, my ign is raswod123, im a builder if that helps pls respond would really love to join your server
10/28/2014 7:35 pm
dungante
Hey buddy please add me on Skype: Johnisawesomelmao
10/27/2014 3:15 am
dungante
Completely changed what my original post said, more updated and in depth information is now on there. Happy gaming.
10/26/2014 10:55 pm
dungante
Added lock chests in, and make some new builds. It's shaping up nicely!

10/26/2014 8:02 pm
dungante
Thank you for showing interest, please add me via Skype: Johnisawesomelmao or come to my livestream Twitch.TV/Dungante
10/26/2014 4:17 pm
Eolson
alexlade123
my friend NHK241 wants to play also
10/26/2014 4:14 pm
dungante
Also, YouTubers/livestreamers welcomed for beta, custom title once the server is released.
10/26/2014 1:44 am
dungante
Just a quick update I could use some building help server-side, if you're interested please let me know via this post with your in-game name.
10/27/2014 9:31 am
Level 20 : Expert Pony
Fluttershyyy
I'd be happy to help
Flushay
10/25/2014 9:24 pm
dungante
Hi there thanks so much for the responses, please contact me via my twitch stream. Twitch.Tv/Dungante and or my skype: Johnisawesomelmao for information regarding the server.
10/25/2014 6:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BakersVault
I, too, would like to join. I need friends to play simple survival with! hahh
10/25/2014 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kinky_Twinkies
how do i join?
10/25/2014 6:48 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
dragonkid303
Loving this new server Chebby