Colony Foundations - (Need Builders and Admins!) -SERVER-

ColonyFoundations's Avatar ColonyFoundations5/30/15 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 162 4
6/5/2015 4:47 am
Mangelf_'s Avatar Mangelf_
Colony Foundations, is a server inspired by Rimworld's faction system. Example, Colonists make colonies, Tribals live in tribes, Raiders raid. I'm really still debating certain plugins to be added or not, but I need some builders to build a nice looking spawn before the server takes off.

We are whitelisted!

IP: 185.38.148.53:25588
Just in case, the forums are here: http://colonyfoundations.enjin.com/forum

Colonists are the most civilized group, they build towns and villages. They have to have a leader, who commands everything, and makes rules. If a Colony becomes big, they can become a mega colony, and they may take control of smaller groups of colonists, and they may make minor branches of colonies.

Tribals are people who have lived in the land the longest, they are the least civilized, but they know a lot about surviving. They worship ancient Gods, and are protected by them. They may or may not be hostile to Raiders, Colonists, and other Tribes.

Raiders are rogue people, who sometimes make groups to raid Colonies, and sometimes Tribals. They just want to get rich, and have a good time doing it. They are also known as "bandits"

Gods are server admins, mods and sometimes helpers and users. They aren't immortal, but they have powers certain to some themes. Eg. earth god has /tree and so on. All gods can fly, to show that they are a god, but they can be killed. Gods are worshiped by Tribes, and some Colonies and Raider groups. In turn, the Gods have to help their followers.

The builders will be mods or helpers, I'm looking for around 3 or 5 builders.

If you want to help out and be whitelisted, please comment your IGN and maybe show a picture of what you've done in the past.
ColonyFoundations
Level 1 : New Network