-=Radiation Nation needing Head-Admin and other staff=-

NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic3/26/15 9:42 pm
4/4/2015 5:54 am
DJLeo's Avatar DJLeo
Hello everyone! My name is Timothy aka xXDemonWolfXx and I am making a survival server called RadiationNation. It will be home hosted and I will announce when Its Business Open(Staff admin and up only) and then Grand Open (Anyone). I have a few plugins I just need pre staff so it will be ready. You can make your own staff application. What Staff I need:
Click to reveal
Dev: oasis9
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 3
Head-Mod: 1
Moderator: 4
Head-Builder: 1
Builder: 4
Web Developer: 1
Player Count: 40

Whats Required to be staff:
Click to reveal
Name:
Gender (So I dont mess up by calling a male female or female male)

If you have question or concerns please contact me at timothysisko@gmail.com or Skype me at timothy.sisko!

If you dont want to make your own app you can go here http://goo.gl/forms/eoUE8UdDGp!
NerdyMechanic
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2015 5:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DJLeo
My Skype is TacticalElements btw
04/03/2015 1:48 am
DJLeo
Ight, take your time. I'm not dead, lol
03/31/2015 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
oreo6299
Hey Elmosisko I sent a app on the google link you provided I hope I get picked it has been my life-long dream to be staff. nutterbutter6299@yahoo.com
03/31/2015 8:07 pm
NerdyMechanic
And if i dont hear from choosen staff in 2 days i will redecide them and staff chosen before server opening are not permanent unless said upon by me
03/31/2015 7:47 pm
NerdyMechanic
And i would like skype from accepted staff so i can start the chat!
03/31/2015 7:44 pm
NerdyMechanic
Click to reveal
Dev: oasis9
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: MyMcAdmin, Imystic
Head-Mod: jacob
Moderator: willstump, diversespider (1 open spots)
Head-Builder: T2GSuper
Builder: 4
Player Count: Lots

This is staff update so far that im 100% about more will be added and removed but i would like to add some girls into the staff so its not all guys thx. If you have any concerns to staff please skype me @ timothy.sisko or post below
03/31/2015 7:43 pm
MyMCAdmin
Co-Owner / Head-Admin : Application

* IGN: GateKeeperHD

* Real Life Name : ill give later

* Country and Timezone: Pacific, California usa.

* Communication form: (Put skype or anything else here. Skype is for the group chat.)

What are you looking to be? - : Co-Owner/Owner , Head-Administrator

Bio: (Give a small Biography of yourself) : Well i am fun, i am awesome, i don't cheat at things, i don't abuse, i don't harass players, overall i am just a normal person as everyone else should be.

* Past Experiences? : I own a server now ( whitelisted for me and my friends ), I am owner on a server currently, I've been Admin numerous times previously, moderators alot too. I am currently looking for a server that is actually good to spend time over...

Someone is hacking on the server, with your powers, what do you do? - : Well ban. Who wouldn't.

Someone needs help, their base has been x-rayed! What do you do? - : I'd use coreprotect ( if u had it ) to see who had done it, ban that player, see what had been taken and refund the player.

Note : ill be on when i can, and when i want to, don't stress me over the server needing help, thats what the administrators are for. i need my own time too, don't expect me on as much as the next guy, my life is more important than minecraft i am not saying i'll abandon the server or anything crazy like that, i just feel like i'd put my family/irl friends before the server. We all have a life too.
03/31/2015 7:37 pm
MyMCAdmin
Did i get accepted or denied/
03/31/2015 7:39 pm
NerdyMechanic
I will be going through staff now and will post a new update topic
03/31/2015 7:35 pm
iMystxc_
Name.Tarun
IGN: iMystxc
Position: Head Admin or Admin
Why: I would like to become an admin because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server trouble makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be an admin as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend a lot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​
I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​
​ Also, I love this server and as per 'Why do you want to become the head admin or admin' I would like to help the server to its better being. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server as well as the the website and try to be there for team speak and other things this server would like to offer to its fellow players.​

Experiences:
I have experience with many plugins/server managment, such as /manuaddv /mangadd/ all those group manager stuff, /itemzer, /mrl all the basic stuff/ Also i know
how to worldedit properly, and there are more.I have previously been H-Admin/admin/h-mod/mod/h-builder. Also soon to be co-owner. I am a trustworthy guy that would like to help your server out.
03/31/2015 7:20 pm
NerdyMechanic
Just an fyi you can be any age and be male or female!
03/31/2015 7:02 pm
NerdyMechanic
This is the last day i will offer staff and if you apply for staff and dont get accepted you will get a free rank I still need admins and mods!
03/31/2015 5:52 pm
NerdyMechanic
I need 2 apps id prefer some female and male staff please!
03/31/2015 5:28 pm
NerdyMechanic
And you can be staff on any other servers when applying for Admin and up!
03/31/2015 4:21 pm
NerdyMechanic
After 2 more applications
03/30/2015 10:58 pm
T2GSuper
Elmosisko when will we find out if we are accepted or not?
03/30/2015 8:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
Name: Austin Williams
IGN: iceman2528
Email: austinwilliams@sympatico.ca
Experience:
I have been Head-Admin once and I have been mod 4 times.
What job are you applying for: Head-Admin. If not head-admin either admin or mod.
Helper is the lowest I will go.

I added this because I left some stuff out of my real application.
03/30/2015 7:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
Hello.
My name is Austin Williams.
I saw this post and since I do not have any ongoing projects right now I would like to help with the server.
I have been Head-Admin for 1 small server and a mod 4 other times.
I used to own a server but was shut down by the elite hacking group ISA Hackers.
I would like to be the Head-Admin for the server.
If not then admin or mod.
IGN: iceman2528

Email: Austinwilliams@sympatico.ca
or
ahw4444@gmail.com
I do not have any experience with coding but I have done some building for the server Mineblown. I did one project for mineplex for a skywars map.
I have lots of experience with managing a server alone with 200+ players.
If I get accepted for the job I thank you very much.
If not, that is alright also.
Not everyone can help people out.
I have handled hackers on servers before but I am not a hacker myself.
I used to have a viruse on a USB and could shutout hackers.
I do not have that power anymore.
If you have hackers on the sever send me an email ASAP.
I can try and shut them out of your network.
Anyways I hope you read this and think long and hard about my application.
I am someone you want to have.
Have fun with the server and I say GOOD LUCK to anyone else that posts and application here.
Good bye and good day.
03/30/2015 8:00 pm
NerdyMechanic
Nice
03/30/2015 7:05 pm
NerdyMechanic
Some staff member have been added! still needing more
03/30/2015 5:11 pm
NerdyMechanic
Last chance for staff until it just becomes private server and all staff positions are open except Owner
03/30/2015 4:22 pm
NerdyMechanic
Next application I will start to decides staff!
03/30/2015 3:57 pm
NerdyMechanic
I just realized i deleted the google forum link here it is http://goo.gl/forms/YO4y7NOYQH
03/30/2015 3:33 pm
NerdyMechanic
Im predicting about saturday or somewhere around there i will have server open to staff so i need some staff!
03/30/2015 5:36 am
NerdyMechanic
So far there is no staff i havent gotten/read enough to choose yet so ill tell you when i do and Bump!
03/30/2015 12:49 am
T2GSuper
Elmosiko when will you post the full list of staff so far?
03/29/2015 10:09 pm
MyMCAdmin
MC STAFF APPLICATION
IGN : GateKeeperHD / TheNetworkBro ( 2 premium accounts )
Position applying for: Co-Owner/ Head-Admin or above Head-Adin

Skills and Personality: my personality, i'd say is fun, awesome, creative and overall cool! , my skills. i can build some-what good, not really professional though.

How much time can you offer? as much as i can. i am not going to set a time and not dedicate that much time. ill be on when i can and ill get off when i want. there should be no set time limit for anyone. People have lives too. your server is not more important than our social lives.

past experience in this position or something similar: i've been staff on many servers previously in the past..., i am going to buy my own server soon, for me and my friends just to build on.I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

A little about yourself: Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? well i mean i would not of written this long application for nothing. Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

How important is this to you? : well since minecraft is just a game, not really at all. sure i'd be given responsibilities and i'd complete them, but if i have a life issue, i'd put my personal problems before the server, i don't put games before my health,emotional issues, and family. I am a family man, i put that before anything else. Sorry. But yes, it is quite important all else set aside.
03/29/2015 10:32 pm
NerdyMechanic
I like it but only one premium account will get staff.
03/29/2015 8:15 pm
NerdyMechanic
Still looking for staff member female and male i would like both genders so its not one gender staff!
03/29/2015 8:10 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
Name:

Matthew (IGN: quiddyman23 )

Male

Staff position wanted:

Co-Owner

Why u want staff:

I enjoy helping people. I am a good leader, and work well with other people. I think I can help you make your server the best it can be. A good admin or co owner is someone that people trust and respect. I am very trustworthy and honest. People usually like me. One of my main values is to always respect people for who they are, and to help people as best as I possibly can. In minecraft, im not a very good builder, or player really. It gets boring. That's why I would much rather help other people be able to have fun, while still talking with cool people.
I have been on servers where the staff just talk to each other and ignore players trying to talk to them. I do not like those kinds of people. Staff members should always have time to listen to players and help them in any way possible. I am like that. Friendly to all.

How well do you know plugins:

Lets just say this, I used to MAKE plugins
03/29/2015 9:53 pm
NerdyMechanic
I like it but i still need about 3 more apps to compare so get some people to apply!
03/29/2015 8:07 pm
NerdyMechanic
It should be up sometime this week and when ik its up i will post ip!
03/29/2015 8:10 pm
DJLeo
Ight no problem, I bookmarked the page for convenience.
03/29/2015 8:01 pm
DJLeo
I also applied on the Google Form, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it
03/29/2015 7:57 pm
jacobm1122
Keenan I have seen you post the exact same application on 4 places in the last few hours, regardless of what the original poster wants im way of application.
03/29/2015 7:59 pm
NerdyMechanic
Atm on the server you will be Head-Mod then you can move to admin this can also change throughout recruiting or further on its not a permanent decision
03/29/2015 8:01 pm
jacobm1122
Thanks
03/29/2015 8:03 pm
NerdyMechanic
No problem and I need more staff members for the server!
03/29/2015 8:05 pm
DJLeo
Is it up?
03/29/2015 7:55 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
BeeSting50
Name: Keenan

IGN: BeeSting50

FYI: I have no mic or camera. sorry

Position wanted: Head-Admin or Co-owner or Mod

Why I want to help: I want to get onto a server that I can moderate and help out on. I want to help make your server bigger and have more people on it. I also like to play on Minecraft servers. also i can:
1. I can get your perms done.
2. I do it for the servers growth and position and I don't ask for money.
3.I am respectful and honest.
4. I have had my own server before and know how it feels to start out.
5. Build you a website that is amazing.

How long can I play on the server each day: 1-5 hours

what days of the week can I play on the server: most days

Experience: I have had tons of experience. For one I have had my own minecraft server. I know how to setup plugins and pems. I can also setup a website for you. Also I have had people who get on and I give them the staff and then they grief when they said they would not. I am not one of those people. I have also gotten staff on other servers and they loved the help. Lastly I almost got to work on the skydoesminecraft server.

Fee: No fee I just want the rank that i deserve.

Other info: I have played minecraft and love it. I am very professional. I like playing on fun servers and such.

Thank you for your time.
03/29/2015 7:58 pm
NerdyMechanic
Instantly denied
03/29/2015 7:52 pm
DJLeo
Head Admin
Name: Leo

I have sexy legs, hehe. <--- That should turn you on, cuz' I'm that good.
03/29/2015 7:56 pm
NerdyMechanic
Thanks for applying and If anyone doesnt want to use the google form you can use this format
Click to reveal
Name:
Staff position wanted:
Why u want staff:
How well do you know plugins:
03/29/2015 7:35 pm
NerdyMechanic
*Edited*
03/29/2015 7:34 pm
jacobm1122
I applied on the form for co-owner/admin
03/29/2015 7:37 pm
NerdyMechanic
Thanks you for applying you may be Mod and I removed age restriction and would like Females and Males to apply for staff!
03/29/2015 7:44 pm
jacobm1122
does that mean that when you review the apps, you might make a mod instead of something else? Or does it mean you are telling me right now that you are accepting me as a mod
03/29/2015 7:46 pm
NerdyMechanic
Little bit of both I need more apps to compare with and I dont know if i will make you mod or admin. So if more people apply your results will come quickly to you!
03/29/2015 7:33 pm
NerdyMechanic
A lot of things are being customized and all staff will get a special gun from crackshot plugin!
03/29/2015 6:45 pm
T2GSuper
Elmosisko Can i join the server?
IP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome