COMMAND BLOCK PROBS PLEASE HELP!

fishcook123's Avatar fishcook1239/3/15 3:56 pm
9/3/2015 4:01 pm
ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat
ok so im not sure weather many of you would do this but if you could i would love it!
I'm new to this community and would like to see how well the community is.
well anyway here is a link https://www.mediafire.com/?ja557808v4xr5va
ha ha dont mind the name if you tp yourself to
833 64 84 and then look in the chest you spawn by there is a hat, if you put it on it spawnes a chicken in a glass pen on your left there is a preasure plate under the water so when the chicken lays an egg and you have the hat on that was in the chest it gives you an emarlad block. now im not sure what i did wrong but i wanted to delet any feather or raw chicken items that are dropped in the world so i created a string of commands by where you spawn. now every item i drop gets deleted and it was working before so it just deleted the raw chicken and feathers. this is so when the eggs fall on the preasure plate
(if you take the hat off it kills the chickens so you can't hack the system they dont get disturbed by falling feathers or meat if you hack it so only eggs fall down not any other items.
I would REALY REALLY! like it if someone helps me. i know alot of great command blockers on this website and i use what they post all the time.

Thanks agian.
-fishcook123
(if you fix it i can put your name in the credit for the adventure map)
fishcook123
Level 1 : New Miner