Builders Needed!

BloodyBritishClan's Avatar BloodyBritishClan4/17/14 12:39 pm
1 emeralds 273 9
4/19/2014 4:04 pm
OptimumBuilding's Avatar OptimumBuilding
Good day everyone,

Our goal is to create a team of well rounded people that have expertise in different areas of building. With this team we plan on starting a server, where our building will be used to create maps and game modes, featured on many servers. However, at the moment, we don't have the people to create the builds we want to create. If you're interested in joining our community, please fill out the form below and submit it as a response to this post. We will contact you via Skype and proceed to innate you into the team. Try your best, and good luck, we are looking for experienced builders!"

What is your name:
How old are you:
What is your gender:
What is your timezone:
What are you good at and can you do for the community?:
Examples of your work:
What is your Skype name:
What makes you want to be a part of our community:
Additional information about your, or the form:
BloodyBritishClan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2014 12:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Zimmi40
I am more than ready to take on this job!

What is your name: Joe (Zimmi40)
How old are you: 18
What is your gender: male
What is your timezone: eastern USA
What are you good at and can you do for the community?: I am very good with medieval builds, walls, gates, castles, archways.
Examples of your work: Knights Kingdom (youtube Knights Kingdom Minecraft, youtube user name is JLFilms)
What is your Skype name: jt0616
What makes you want to be a part of our community: I want to be part of a server, I had one but my programmer left so I do not know how to make plugins work but I want to build and share still.
Additional information about your, or the form:
04/19/2014 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
OptimumBuilding
contacted!
04/18/2014 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xXxDeeAm00nxXx
if possible i would like to contact you privately as soon as possible thank you, - Deeam00n
04/18/2014 7:12 pm
OptimumBuilding
add me on skype - LoraxFx
we can figure things out!

We are still looking for members!
04/18/2014 6:38 pm
OptimumBuilding
Bump
04/18/2014 9:30 am
BloodyBritishClan
Bump.
04/17/2014 2:53 pm
BloodyBritishClan
We are still looking forward to finding new members for the community. Let us know right away!
04/17/2014 12:56 pm
OptimumBuilding
In-Game Name: Alfonzo101
Timezone: EST - USA
Area of Expertise: Terraforming - Modern - Interior Design - Landscaping
Examples of Work: http://imgur.com/a/LdinI
Why: I need a place where i can build as a community to accomplish greater things and projects that would be too time consuming to accomplish by myself. Also, the more heads together on a project- the more ideas - greater things come from teams. Also - i need some more builders to help accompany my terraforming - thanks
Extra Info we should know: I work for an owner of a pretty large server, I build custom PVP Maps and multiple spawns. I've worked with mod creators and bukkit Dev's to make custom game modes and designs for mods and the bukkit plugins. I have experience working with a team and would love to have some strong builders to compliment my terraforming and landscaping!
04/17/2014 1:01 pm
BloodyBritishClan
Hello Optimum,

I'm glad to read your application. Your "why" part of the form is really inspiring, and that's exactly the type of people we need. I've sent you an invitation on your Skype, we'll do a small Interview, and then we can see what we can do for eachother.

Thanks a lot, and on a sidenote we're still looking for people, you guys can submit away!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome