Cool Economy, Survival.

AntoineOMEGA's Avatar AntoineOMEGA3/27/15 10:29 pm
1 emeralds 104 7
3/28/2015 12:00 pm
AntoineOMEGA's Avatar AntoineOMEGA
I have some really cool ideas for a server but I can't start my own because my computer can't handle it. I have this one idea for custom dungeons in the world and inside there are special mob spawners like spiders that light you on fire or skeletons in diamond armor and move super fast. Or a vampire dungeon. I know how to make all this. I would also like to do cursed and gifted armors in the dungeon chests. The cursed will give you bad potion affects. The gifted will give you good potion effects. I have an idea for a extreme special challenge dungeon but that is classified unless you can host me a server. I can't pay for someone to host a server. I have a friend who is a youtuber who can sponsor it. I have a 2-3 people build team too. I can also do special ender mobs, rocket launchers, and shops to sale and buy normal things.
Please reply to this if interested.
No skype or team speak.
AntoineOMEGA
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2015 12:00 pm
AntoineOMEGA
I need some one to start a server and then I will run it. I won't pay any money for anything.
03/28/2015 11:26 am
AntoineOMEGA
If someone can host me for free and no skype then please do it. I can have a hunger games set up in one month or less. I can have survival set up in about two weeks.
03/28/2015 12:58 am
AntoineOMEGA
I can make special unique games also and I have a lot of experience making games.
03/28/2015 12:28 am
AntoineOMEGA
This server will have a monthly event and mini games if you someone will host it. I have a cool hunger games idea too.
03/27/2015 11:43 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Please some one host my server for free.
03/27/2015 11:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
Bro we have the same exact problem and we want the same kind of server xD
03/27/2015 11:02 pm
AntoineOMEGA
I have two years of experience on servers, I know the way to run economy and survival servers. I have been moderator, builder, and admin on many servers. I have a cool idea for a spawn point which will be a giant castle. I have had lots of experience with making moving parkour courses. I have a cool boss idea that will be powerful and lives in an evil castle far away.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome