CORETOWNY | 24/7 | Staff Needed

AlexZZ95MC's Avatar AlexZZ95MC7/28/14 10:25 am
1 emeralds 217 4
7/28/2014 7:03 pm
Thornbarden's Avatar Thornbarden
Welcome to CoreTowny's Staff Needed Listing Page!

Recently i have decided to make a towny server and need staff to help.

Staff Slots:

Admins and Mods

IP: play.coretowny.uk.to:25815
AlexZZ95MC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thornbarden
Application

Hello there, my IGN is Diddy_Cube. I am of the age of 13 and am very mature. (I'd say a 9-9.5/10) I am mature but don't act like a robot. I like to have fun with players and other staff. My building skills are pretty good in my opinion and in others usually. I don't mind what staff position I might get whether it be Admin, Mod, or Builder. (Builder would be nice) I prefer to build in creative if I am playing solo because gathering materials in survival to build big things like I like to do is boring to me. That makes having staff even better for me because with your permission, I can build my town in creative and then play survival. (As I like the aspects of survival just not the big builds) I live in Kentucky in the Eastern Time Zone. I balance a lot of things in life such as video games, school, and sports so I wont be on at all times. I have been staff on countless servers from Co-Owner to Mod or Builder. I enjoy all of them and enjoy running servers. I like interacting with players and building great things for them. By the way, my building style is medieval and i'm not very good at anything else. I would love to build what you want me to on your server and to manage players to keep the server fun and active. I hope I have not run on and on but hope to get a staff position. I feel everything should be precise and that bad apples should be separated and should not be interacting with any server and hope you do too. Thank you for considering me and I hope I can help out your server.

Thanks for your time,
Diddy_Cube

And I hope I can get white listed so I can join soon! Thank you.
07/28/2014 4:57 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
I'm interested! Here's my app:

IGN: SlimeballHD

Skype Name: aleksandersasha@outlook.com or Aleksander Arentz

Staff Position You Are Looking For: Head-Moderator or Admin

How You Could Help The Server: My dream is to make a server big and make sure everyone is having fun and I wanna make sure everyone likes me because its not fair if they think I just don't like them because I wanna like everyone one. I'm a sales inquire on MadByteHosting so i know how to get people to buy certain things this may bring good things to the server as i can get donations . I'll advertise as much as i can to make sure your server becomes popular and we get active players and donators because i know that is hard to to but i think we can accomplish that together. Also i can bring new game-modes to the server I can help configure plugins such as essentials, prisonrankup, and whatever you want. I Also know the staff requirements of being staff and how players should be acting or how staff members should be treating players and if i see that its bad i will breifley talk to them because the server needs to be clean for us to have a dream or a goal towards the server.

Experience:
TGN (The Gamers Network Prison): Head Admin
ClungeCraft.net (A Survival Server as well i am Admin)
DeepCrafters: i am a Owner and i am very happy i make sure to help as much as i can on it.
MinerCraft: i am a Head-Developer on that server i deal with ranks and plugins
So i have a lot of experience!
CrystalMC: my very own server!

Strong Points: I have a great imagination whatever comes to mind I say its just one of those things, I Would also say building I'm not the best but i could build a Map/Arena or whatever you would like I'm Extremely Sociable

Weak Points: I Don't think i have a bunch but the main one would be that i'm unpatient.

Thank you for your time!
Greetings, -iGoogle (SlimeballHD)
07/28/2014 4:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ccobraxx1
gamertag is :ccobraxx

14years old

maturity10/10

building6.5/10

im raphael i live in the cananda and im a seriously person and im a beautiful builder

REASON

I want to be an admin or moderator because I am a very serious person who respects everyone and everything you have told me I did.

I'll say again welcome and I will say that their kit may have and also that if they want they will vote

i can play very long time and im a active players all 7/7
I hope you can help
07/28/2014 4:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
_=Application=_
-=pos=-
Im applying for Admin/Mod
-=In game name=-
polarluke2
-=Age=-
-=Maturity=-
(1-10)9
-=Building=-
(1-10)5
-=Skype=-
polarluke2
-=About yourself=-
Hi,Im Luke I live in Florida Im in band and also a brony
-=Reason=-
I believe I should be a staff for your server Because Im Mature Responsible and Im dedicated to helping other people.I have owned a server before and Im staff on several servers.I know most commands for most plugins (worldedit,worldguard,coreprotect,etc).I can sped a lot of time on this server because I don't have much else to do.I would like to thank you for at least reading this if I make it in or not.
-=How will you help grow the community=-
I will welcome players when they join and make them feel at home.Ill make sure that all the players are being treated fairly and not being abused by another player or a staff member.I can be fun when Its time to be fun but im serious when i need to be serious.
-=General stuff=-
I can play for about 5-6 hours a day
Im normally a active player(not on the weekends normally)
Im nice and Think everyone should be treated fairly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome