Council Members, Police Officers, and Builder's wanted!

romanx22's Avatar romanx223/5/15 2:40 pm
3/5/2015 2:52 pm
romanx22's Avatar romanx22

Hello Minecraft-ians!

I created a Minecraft Role-play server (MCRP) and I am looking for gamers that want to be a part of a new role-playing server!

A little about my server
MCRP is a role-play server where players will role-play in the little town of MCRP village. This little village is home to the MCRP Police Station, City Hall, Bank, Theatre, Zoo, and much more! This little village may be small, but it is just the beginning of a huge world.

What I am looking for
First off, I just want to say that I am not looking for you to only play on my server, that's just wrong. Gaming is all about having fun, and that's what I want to continue. I'm not looking for you to play on my server for 4 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's just unrealistic and hypocritical of me since I won't even be on there that long. Although, I don't want you becoming an admin and then abandoning.

Here are the current openings (with descriptions) that I have for my server:
-Council Member-MCRP Council Members will vote on rules and regulations of the server as well as design the world in which the players live in. Council Members will have some admin powers and have the final say on many of the final server decisions. They will work closely with our City Mayor.
-Police Officer-MCRP Police Officer's serve as the Moderators to the server. They help enforce the rules and regulations to keep law and order. To apply for this position go to the forums!
-Builder-MCRP Builder's are responsible for taking the ideas of the Council Member's and putting them into action. They are in-charge of creating the land players role-play in.

Requirements
Here are the requirements for each of the jobs listed above:

-Council Member- 17 years of age or older, knowledge of server plugins/addons is a plus, but not required, dedicate at-least 1 day a week to the server.
-Police Officer- 15 years of age or older, previous moderator experience is a plus, but not required, dedicate at-least 1 day a week to the server.
-Builder- 13 years of age or older, must submit a screenshot of a previous designed building they made, dedicate at-least 1 day a week to the server.

How to apply
Go to our forums at mcrp.webs.com and click the links on the side-bar. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or on the forums at mcrp.webs.com.

When should I expect to hear back?
Within 24 hours of posting on the fourms I will get back to you. If you meet the requirements and fill out the short application correctly, you have the job.

DO NOT POST AN APPLICATION HERE, ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON OUR WEBSITE WILL BE REVIEWED.
romanx22
Level 1 : New Miner