MindCrack Crack pack server application form

lee_dog97's Avatar lee_dog975/31/14 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 25
8/17/2015 12:19 pm
axel x64's Avatar axel x64
Please fill out Application form for the Crack Pack Modded Minecraft server Royal Craft.
Please read the rules at the bottom of the page before applying.

Name:

In game name:

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph)

Interests

Royal Craft
This is a white list server for the mod pack crack pack on minecraft so you have to fill out the application form to join our community.

This server has unlimited ram and storage.

How many people
Max - 30 who use it regularly

Minecraft Mod Pack
CrackPack on the AT Launcher

Rules
You need to be able to speak English
The rules are very similar to the Mindcrack Crackpack series
Teams are no bigger than three but solo allowed although not advised
There is a Wilderness which is situated outside of X: 2000 Z: -2000 and everyone inside these coordinates is classed as a ‘safe zone’, where your stuff cant be taken and you cant be killed
There is no PVP inside the safe zone other than duels that you can either accept or decline to your benefit
There will be two types of duels, a safe duel, and a staked duel. In the safe duel once a player is killed only the player head may be taken but in a staked duel you can take whatever you want.
No Combat logging
If you are killed in the wilderness no complaining about losing your stuff
Spawn is X: 0 Z: 0
The same rules apply in the nether and the twilight but the end is a safe zone
To build in 100 blocks of spawn you need a building permit
Permits can only be issued by the owners
do not ask for friends to be white listed everyone one has to go through the same application

Donating

Donations between £1-5 will receive a small reward and a rank/title
Donations Between £5-15 will receive a medium sized reward and a rank/title.
Donations Above £15 will receive a large reward, a high rank/title and have a say in major decisions involving the server.

Server Chat Rules on Skype or Facebook
No spam.
No advertising.

Reasons resulting in a ban

Cheating or exploiting glitches
Insulting Owners
Spam
Advertising
Not following the rules
Griefing but moderate pranks are allowed

Owners
Samuel Pearson (Sammy_homiedog)
Liam Heath (Lee_dog97)

Contact me on Skype lee_dog97
lee_dog97
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2015 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
axel x64
Name: Axel Collyer

In game name: axel x64

Reasons why you want to join our server:
I want to create a large country based in a ancient Japan theme with Japanese cities and rural lands. The country would have all the servers rules apply. Maybe a portal from spawn. People would be allowed to join if this complies with the server. I am very good at building large structures and decorative ones. i am a moderator on another server that is currently down (LEMC2). I play almost every day. I have a good knowledge of the Crackpack.

Interests: Building cities. Minechem. Mining. Automation.
09/02/2014 3:19 pm
awesomenathan24
Name: Nathan

My Skype is raptus_dude

In game name: awesomenathan24

Reason why I would want to join the server... Well first off I watch the mindcracks play thecrackpack mostly Etho And I thought that it would be amazing to be able to do the same thing, so I started searching around and Here it is! I would love to join and play by the same rules as the mindcrackers do, I have played thecrackpack a lot sence I started watching Etho play. I am very respectfull and would not break any of the rules. I don't grief or do any of that dumb and stupid stuff. I just want to play with other people who like mod packs and are good it it! and to have fun!!!! I hope im not to late to join if I get excepted. If I do anything stupid or dumb you can unwhite list me and I would totally understand. I hope that I will be able to join the server and play just like the mindcrackers!

Interests
08/09/2014 3:30 pm
elliot090900
My name is Elliot!
I am 14 years old,
and I am a guy

I really wanna play on this server because I love this pack and I think that your server would be an awesome way to play on it! Me and my friend (he advised me to this!) have been searching for something like this and I think it is an awesome thing to do! My friend also introduced me to The Mind Crack server and I really want to join one just like it!!! Thank you for making this server XDXDXD!

I really like building cool castles, intricate buildings and all that jam (even though I really suck) and I like progressing, youtube, rugby, blah blah blah XD!

Would you want me to contact you using Skype or these forums (or something else)
PLEASE LET ME KNOWWWWWWWWWWW

BYE!!!
08/09/2014 3:15 pm
webcam22
Name: Lucas

In game name: webcam22

The first time I saw the mindcrack server do this I always wanted to play on a server just like this but never been able to find a decent one. you have given me and opportunity and I would be on the server often. You seem like a nice guy trying to create a server that everyone loves and enjoys and that is just what I like:)

Interests PvP, mining, Meeting new people, having fun, call of duty (that's why i love the gun part of crackpack) and finally building (although I'm not the best at is) haha
Me and My friend also record minecraft and other games.

Would you like me to contact you on skype?
07/26/2014 10:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
mjc4wilton
Name: Michael

In game name: mjc4wilton

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph): I like to play crack pack and all my servers that I have played on moved to another pack without my main enjoyments of crackpack such as flans mod, ICBM, and MFFS. I also enjoy small servers that I don't have to worry too much about grief and they are small enough to play and almost know everyone personally. I also enjoy making videos for my small youtube channel which this server can easily handle I am quite sure.

Interests: Electronics(Hardware engineering), Gaming, Programming(I know some languages such as java, lua, binary, and HTML), oh and rocketry such as games with rocket science(I can get to the moon and back in a lander without windows if I have to)
07/16/2014 1:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
Braden0628
Name: Braden Nicoson

In game name: Braden062802

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph) I would like to join the server just because I like the idea of being a part of a server somewhat like the CrackPack server. I have been playing Minecraft since the earliest version

Interests Minecraft Youtube Call of duty Sports TV
07/09/2014 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
minecorpprison
Name: Alexander

In game name: ZanderMan9

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph):
My friend told me about this server, and I'd love to play with him. Whitelisted communities are generally better than unwhitelisted ones, and it seems like you have quite a few nice people applying. These are all plusses for me. I can't stand an immature community, and these seems just the opposite . I agree with your rules and will follow them. The idea of the server is interesting, and looks like it will be fun.

Interests: Related to CrackPack? I like the nature-centred mods, and also do a bit of technological stuff. I like to work solo usually, but since teams are advised, I'll be with my friend Ethan (who recommended me)

Thanks for taking the time to read this; I hope to get accepted and start playing!
07/09/2014 11:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
Name: Ethan

In game name: ethansv12

Reasons why you want to join our server: I love playing with modpacks I have also wanted to join a whitelisted community like the mindcrackers. I know a lot about some mods in this modpack and other I want to learn. I like meeting new people everyday and love helping people. I like to do community builds and such and love getting involved in a community. I am looking for a new modded server to make my home and play on. I can be active 4-6 hours a day. I am a very mature, and trustworty minecraft player whom has been playing minecraft since version 1.4.7. Also my skype is ethan.vanover1
07/09/2014 10:17 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Reptile_FTW
Name:Levi

In game name:Reptile_FTW

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph) I would love to join the server for a matter of reasons. First of all controlled whitelisted servers hold less people equaling less lag, making it more fun and enjoyable. I also want to join for the community, most of the public crackpack servers, the admins will be jerks, or as son as you exit spawn you taglocked killed and your left for dead on your own. Well that concludes why i want to be apart of your community. I hope you accept me!

Interests: I love war based servers, i like mods even better.

07/08/2014 8:18 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
MusaTheLegend
07/08/2014 10:53 am
Jeepers
Name: Justin

In game name: JeepersCreepers0

I would like to join this server because I would like to play similar to the Mindcrackers. The idea of a whitelisted server is nice because random people cant get in, they must go through a filter. I would like to fight and have friendly duels and help out. I like (medium sized) community's that you can joke around with and see them occasionally.

Interests: I like to build, I also like thaumcraft c

I have Skype and ill message you
07/06/2014 7:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
djawesome456
Name: Josh

In game name: djawesome456

Looking for a small friendly server where i can play with other people similarly to the current series of the crack pack by the mindcrackers. I love all of the mods in this pack, and have experience with most of them. I have Skype, and a working mic, and i'm happy to chat with other players on my team, so we can work together and have a great time.
07/05/2014 1:56 am
Cola71t
=P Not trying to be a dick but i couldn't help myself.
07/02/2014 3:34 am
Cola71t
Wish you the best of luck Nolan, you seem like a nice guy but butt bada butt let me quote you here. "i'm a very good helpful mature minecraft who always wants to help"
You are a minecraft? Nice
07/02/2014 12:38 pm
Nolan_165
Thanks for the criticism, and good job picking up on my typo lol
07/01/2014 7:44 pm
Nolan_165
Name: Nolan

In game name: Nolan165

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph) I want to join this server because I am experienced modded minecraft player who has a lot to bring to this community. I am best with most of the technology mods like thermal expansion and mekanism, I can make ore duplication setups and efficient power setups to help out my team. I'm also good at Minefactory reloaded where I can build efficient auto-spawner setups aswell as mob essence farms. I'm also very good at tinkers construct I can make tools with the best materials and modifiers, also I can make automated smeltery's. I'm a very good helpful and mature minecraft who always wants to help. I'm a good sport when it comes to getting griefed or killed and robbed I don't fuss and whine I either get my stuff back or I rebuild it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this good luck with your server.

Nolan165
07/01/2014 9:17 am
Cola71t
Name: Not giving it out here, so call me Jellal.

Age: 11, But i'm pretty mature, that's my opinion though.

In game name: Cola71t

Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph) I would like to join a server with an inviting community that ressembles the mindcrack series. And i think you might have it, i hope to get into this server/community that feels like a second series of crackpack. which i adore. even vanilla is good once everyone puts effort into their buildings.

Interests Building, especially carpenter blocks. Safari nets, alot of stuff.
Hope i get in -Jellal
06/21/2014 8:06 pm
Lab_of_packMan
look cool
06/09/2014 2:52 pm
MattG_2000
Hope you consider my application
06/09/2014 2:51 pm
MattG_2000
Name: Matt

In game name: MattG_2000

Reasons why you want to join our server: I have been looking for a friendly server for a while,and I love the CrackPack series with Etho and Vntagebeef.etc. I love playing it and contributing generally to the game, though I haven't been able to find a white listed server for the Crackpack. So this looks perfect and its not a huge server as well which I like and I really love pvp game play. This is probably why I have been Head-admin on One PvP/Factions Vanilla server and currently a Head-admin on Forsaken B-Teamers a PvP B-Team modpack server.
06/06/2014 7:08 pm
lee_dog97
Please contact me on skype lee_dog97
06/03/2014 4:42 pm
silvergod456
Name: Braden Akers

Age: 14 (but I am very mature and will obey all of the rules without question.)

In game name:silvergod456

Ever sence ftb I have bean in love with these modpacks and I have bean anticipating the crack pack for a while. I have bean wanting a server to play on like yours but other servers have not given me a chance because of my age. I have owned multiple ftb servers but I have not had the money to keep them running. I am very social and am good at working with groups. I love the idea of the zones on this server.

Interests: I would love to meet new people and make new friends. I would like to learn some of the new mods. and of course I want to have fun.

Thank you very much for your consideration.
06/03/2014 10:03 am
MarkiiMark
Name: Mark
In game name: MarkiiMark
Reasons why you want to join our server (at least a paragraph): Ever since I saw the crack pack I wanted to play it with other people that enjoy these mods as well. I love the idea about the safe zones ( just like mindcrack). I'm a team player so if someone needs help i'll be there to help.
Interests: Having fun, building and meeting new people.

Thank you for your time.
06/01/2014 3:02 pm
lee_dog97
There was a in the rules so please re read them
06/01/2014 7:00 am
lee_dog97
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024