Creating Successful Faction Server - WITHOUT OP KITS

Walaay's Avatar Walaay5/16/15 10:41 pm
5/24/2015 1:21 am
ckamps2020's Avatar ckamps2020
You probably clicked on this post expecting to see another faction server being created that will be dead within 2 weeks and the most important thing about this article that I should say before you read any further is, you will need trust. You will need to trust me as I will need to trust you.

Now I hope the rest of you reading this can put some faith in me

Introduction

I will be making my introduction short and sweet because I already have another article that is longer that I will post at the end of this. My name is Walaay and I started playing factions back when factions first became a thing. I fell in love with the high risk high reward, the feeling that I could take over the biggest clan, and that no donators would have THAT huge of an advantage on me. But all that started to go away when I couldn't join a server without feeling it would be impossible to make it to the top because of how far ahead everyone was and they were to the point that it was impossible to take them over. With a huge factions, all had plenty of donators over 100 dollars which gives them so much free stuff, it was almost impossible to compete. So I quit the scene for the last 2 years and only came back for short periods of time...

But now....

After much time and thinking about how competitive the faction market is and if this is something I want to commit too, I decided to create my own server. With a very unique aspect of course. There is so much detail I have and so many ideas I have for this server that I can't put it all in this post, but these ideas are something that will drag people into our server in ways that the other servers can't. Once I get a steady team that I can discuss my plans with, production will begin.

What I need...

Before listing what I need, something all these positions require is trust and to be able to be on the same page and get their job done. And I promise you that if we all do that together as a team, we will run a successful Minecraft server.

Descriptions for these jobs will be very vague, more discussed when we meet

Builder: The build design will not be massive and intricate, there is a certain specific vibe that needs to be obtained. Looking for a easy to navigate OPEN and simple spawn.

Long Term Factions Player: Someone you plays factions and would even be better if you've hosted one before but even someone that has played a lot of factions for a long time is perfect. Very much an essential part in the development of this server! Much more detail later.

GFX and Editor: Very much an integral part of this project, GFX is very important in the advertising part and the website part of this project. We also need an editor to edit a trailer for the server and various videos! I know GFX and editing take a lot of skill and time and I will make sure you guys are recognized for your work so can network and get more job opportunities!

Supporters: Whether you just want to play on this server or help us grow by advertising, supporters are a HUGE factor in making this server successful. Without you guys we are nothing! We will be creating a teamspeak very soon for people to hang out in and get to know them and maybe they can even help! Anyone that is an early supporter of this will receive some sort of symbol that shows their dedication to our server!

We are thinking of giving all early pre-release supporters of our server special tags that is a symbol of their committment to our server and that you've been here since the beginning!

Early donations:
Anyone that is a supporter and donates will receive a special tag seperate from supporters! This will be one of the rarest tags in the community and it just really is a thank you for believing in us since the beginning!

If you plan on playing on this server and are excited for release, please add my skype and I will keep you all updated! Thank you again to all of you, there is so much planned and I promise this server will be the best it can! Love you all!

If your interested please fill out this mini app

Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF):

Specialty:

Do you play factions:

Why this server specifically:

-Walaay
Walaay
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2015 1:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): 16

Specialty: Plugin's debugging ect. I have been a server owner a few times co owner a lot due to my knowledge of plugins and configs of files. I prefer to be head moderator if I receive staff because its one position I have never been! My number one specialty though is Admin/Dev

Do you play factions: I used to on a smaller server until it was reset due to hacks and also on one of my past servers but not fully because I was the owner. I played on there until I sold my server

Why this server specifically: Just from your description you seem like a very active owner who knows what he wants which is good! You sound awesome to work with and are going to be a good server owner!

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for you time!
ckamps2020
05/24/2015 1:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): 13 but am very experienced

Specialty: Commands along with building

Do you play factions: Yes, Only thing i play

Why this server specifically: I'm a Renaissance man (a well rounded individual who is good at a multitude of tasks). I work well with ignorant people, and can give clear instructions. I handle problems decisively, and in a more organized way than almost anyone else. I'm also a strong builder, which is something I hope for you to utilize, being that I find building a much less stressful (and in return, more fun) job than tp'ing around looking for trouble-causers.
I have a vast knowledge of block mechanics, and can donate a fair amount of time onto the server
05/24/2015 12:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): 13 (Yes, I've read the requirement)

Specialty: Helping big groups of players, and establishing a solid, dedicated community.

Do you play factions: Yes, I've hosted quite a few factions server.

Why this server specifically: I chose this server, because you wanted it to be unique. I feel being unique is a huge factor when choosing a server type, and this is exactly unique.
05/24/2015 12:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ChubbyHero
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF):
USA
Specialty:
Keeping things under control with discipline
Do you play factions:
YES
I've been looking for a dedicated Faction server to come play and grow with. I want to help the server become something great!
05/23/2015 12:54 pm
TheDawnBringer
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): I am 16 but I'm not looking for staff. I am a long term faction player with 3 friends ready to help me start a faction.

Specialty: I am a great builder and I have had past staff experience, but like I said I don't really want a position on your staff. All I want is a chance to start a great faction. With my past experience, I have developed great player relations skills.

Skype: thedawnbringer21, but I can't voice chat because I do not have a microphone.

Do you play factions: I used to play but the arrival of Op and Hardcore factions made all the server not fair. I have tried to play again but it just is not fun for new players because donators would be so far ahead.

Why this server specifically: I saw the title and it reminded me of an old server I used to play on, where I could play for hours building an amazing faction. I also loved how everyone was equal and you had to work to become the best not just use some of your parents money. I really hope you give me a chance to help your server become a huge success. Like everyone else I'll be checking back to see if you replied.
05/17/2015 12:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MinecraftSaber
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): 17

Specialty: Building and server management

Do you play factions: Yes, i have played many factions over the course of the last few years. I miss being able to play and legitimately beat another player without OP kits from a donator.

Why this server specifically: This caught my eye very quickly, the way you talk about this server is the way i also feel all servers should be like. I have tried several times on my own to create a server such as this and have finished it on many occasions, but i have found my self alone in the work. I am very willing to work on this with you and i hope i can be of help, this is the kind of server that I as a player and server maker want to see. I also have some ideas to even out donator kits with players( they wont be OP either :3). Please get back to me ASAP If you can't find my skype my steam is MinecraftSaber as well

I will also be checking here every so often for replies!
05/17/2015 5:32 pm
Walaay
Just sent you a skype request! Hopefully we can talk very soon
05/17/2015 5:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
Joshicals
Age (Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF):
Ok, so I am only 13 years of age & I do understand that you are looking for staff members 15+ But, I really do beleive that I am a very mature 13 year old & I know when enough is enough. But, i'm not one of those douchebag type of staff members that abuse their permissions and their position etc. I will always, no matter the circumstances try my best to help everyone and every situation and make it better. I am also a pretty nice guy with lots fun in me!

I live in Australia! I speak english very fluently.

Specialty:
I specialize in mostly leader roles, including Head-Mod to Administrator. But, I can very easily understand that you may be uneasy by promoting anyone to this type of role straight away so I am very happy to work my way up to there! I am also great when it comes to handling situations, & know from basic-intermediate commands, so pretty much all the ones a mod/admin would use.

I will private message you it on PMC if I am considered/accepted.

Do you play factions:
Of course I play Factions! I really love Factions & what it has become and evolved into today. I've mainly played on 2 different big faction servers including The Archon, in which I played on for about 5-6 Months, & SaicoPvP which is a relatively new Factions server that 2 youtubers play on. CreepersEdge & OhTekkers! In which I have only played on for about a month now. I am very familiar with multiple key things a good Factions player should know about Factions. Including, how to build a well built & secured Factions base, how to build a unprotected vault in good spots, how to make multiple types of farms like Cactus, Sugarcane, wheat, and all types of spawner farms. I've been apart of some pretty big Factions and I know how to play Factions very well!

I came across this server, and I decided to check it out as soon as I saw "WITHOUT OP KITS" in the recruitment title. I also, like you never really started on a new Factions server if it was already half way through the map. Because all the ones I tried to check out had very OP kits for high donators and there were alot of high ranked donors on the server. So I just find it great how there are not going be OP kits for donors. So anyone and everyone can have the chance to become rich!

Outro (Added) So, I really do hope that you enjoyed my application & that you really do take it into your thoughts considering my age, 13. I hope that you guys can trust that I will be a great staff member. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
05/17/2015 6:53 pm
Walaay
Due to how well you typed your application and how genuine it seems, we decided to give you a shot. Nothing guaranteed of course but you have shown great promise! One of the best typed so far. I'll P'M you my skype.
05/17/2015 1:08 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
The Teszybco
Hey, interested in seeing how this'll turn out to be. I really hate how minecraft servers have started giving you everything you'll ever need when you start out, rather than making the player get the resources and spend the timing obtaining them himself, how the game was made to be.

Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): Almost 16. Almost.

Specialty: Well, I enjoy answering questions that I know the answer to, and I'm pretty knowledgeable about commands and permissions, as well. I sometimes will redstone in my free time, as well, but I mostly just like to see how compact I can make something be rather than intricate, complex machines.

Do you play factions: Yeah, they're easily my favorite type of server, especially when the items are legitimate.

Why this server specifically: Well, I saw it on the sidebar and thought it sounded interesting, figured I might as well check it out, eh?
05/17/2015 1:01 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Goofytoot
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): I am currently 15, as I have just turned 15 May 8th.

Specialty: Commands, Keeping an eye on chat, Mature, good under pressure.

Do you play factions: Yes. I play on Kohi factions and HCteams. I've played on alot others but those are the 2 mains and I really enjoy it. If I get this position, I will focus on staffing instead of playing on other servers.

Why this server specifically: I haven't applied for staff on a server for quite a while now, and I have decided it's time to get a staff position. I adore Faction servers and my highest playing on a faction server is 9 hours. Factions is all I play, nothing else. Being a Staff member on a Factions server, would keep me on all day and night, talking to players and doing faction stuff. Recruiting me to your staff team would bring a humble, mature audience. I never fail to do my duties, I don't give up that easily. If this server shows its worthy enough, I could donate a lot of money. I would also make a good developer if you are looking - I have owned many, many servers. I have owned Faction servers, hub, pixelmon, kitpvp, op factions, creative, and prison. I know how to fix errors/bugs in console and I'm familiar with what to do. Any position will work for me. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my staff application and I hope you have enjoyed.

My In-game name is Hyperge

Cheers.
05/17/2015 4:19 am
Walaay
Hey man sorry for the late reply! Had to go to bed. But very well described application, I'll PM you my skype and we can start talking. I look forward to working with you, thank you.
05/17/2015 4:43 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
DerpyFortune
Hey, sir? I didn't get the position did I?
05/17/2015 5:34 pm
Walaay
Hey man, well it's hard to keep in touch without skype but I defintely dont want to let you go! We will be opening a teamspeak server soon so just send me a PM and i'll remember you!
05/17/2015 12:46 am
LelouchLamperouge
bump
05/17/2015 12:28 am
DerpyFortune
Age ( Yes we are looking for 15+ for STAFF): 16

Specialty: Commands, Moderating chat, being professional/appropriate, lots of creative Ideas.

Skype: (Skype crashes my computer, and I have no other electronics. except my phone, but its a flip phone)

Do you play factions: Yes I do!

Why this server specifically: I really like faction servers, and I try to apply to newer servers to help get the server up and ready, yet I stay on the server after its "big". I chose this server because I think that I could be a good addition to a newer server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!
Sincerely,
DerpyFortune (AKA Thomas)

P.S. I hope you don't dwell on me not having Skype...
05/16/2015 10:48 pm
DerpyFortune
IGN: DerpyFortune

Skills: Building, Installing Plugins, Commands

Timezone: USA Central Standard Time

How long I play a day: 2 hours on week days, 4-6 hours on weekends

Maturity Level (1-10): 7, I joke around about lots of stuff, but I make sure its appropriate, and Can also be serious if needed

What Can I Bring to you're server: Moderating Chat, "different" events,

Why should I get staff: I help out with rule breakers, but, I'm not saying I'm any better than the next guy, I'd totally understand if I don't get the position.

Email/Skype: Email is Rockc1006@gmail.com (Skype has major issues on my electronics)

If I abuse authority: Do anything that you think is necessary.

What I do to rule breakers: Depends on what they've done.

Plugin Knowledge: Nick, AdminTools, Kits, Factions

How fast can I type: Somewhere between 40-50 words per minute

Command Knowledge: It'd take me a while to understand them, but I will get the hang of it.

Thanks,

DerpyFortune

P.S. I am applying for an Admin position.
05/16/2015 10:56 pm
Walaay
Thanks! I love the professionalism of the application but can you please fill out our mini application at the bottom of the post as well. Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome