--]Creating the most unique faction server[--

NurdTurd's Avatar NurdTurd4/23/14 5:48 am
1 emeralds 193 9
4/24/2014 10:05 am
wally0101's Avatar wally0101
I am looking to create a COMPLETELY unique faction server. I understand that not many people will reply to this but let me get to the point. It is based around factions. There will be killstreaks such as nukes, care packages, mechs, and predator missiles. I already have everything I need coded. I just don't have the money to pay for the server. If you are willing to work with me to create a, like I said completely unique server. Also, I will code the entire website for the server.

Copy this application into your reply:

Staff Application:
Role (Staff Rank):
IGN/Name:
Skype (Required):
Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder):
Why do you want to join our server?:
Maturity (1-10):
NurdTurd
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 10:05 am
wally0101
I Could Build..
04/23/2014 8:55 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Wassabi_Guy
Staff Application:

Role (Staff Rank):Head-Admin or Developer

IGN/Name: dlange

Skype (Required): declan.lange1

What can you offer us?: I am a very experienced server staff member and I am good with plugins and commands. I have been staff on a few servers now and I have really helped them I believe and I think I could help you a lot because I am at the moment doing a java script course online and will be able I help you out with plugins in the near future! I also think that what you are planning in doing sounds awesome and I would really like to be a part of it! I also have pretty good people skills when it comes to situations where people are unhappy and rude.

Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): I have been staff on a few servers I also run my own SurivalGamess/Factions/Mini-Games/Creative server so I am really good with commands. The servers I am staff on is aliacraft.net and also my own!

Why do you want to join our server?: because I think I could really help you out and I am really experienced and I think what you are trying to accomplish is a great target!

Maturity (1-10):8-9 (I can have fun but am also mature)

-Thanks Man! And I really hope we can be mate and work on this together!
04/23/2014 8:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Thirdkyle
I can build if you want
04/23/2014 7:50 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Thirdkyle
Staff Application
Role (Staff Rank): Just Moderator or If you want. Chat Mod
IGN/Name: RedstonedPeaHD
Skype (Required): I caannnnn''''''ttttttt
What can you offer us?: I want to find a way to stop hackers and Help new players about the server. I would also like to make the server be popular. I can advertise the server if you want . I know world edit, color codes, I can help make the spawn
Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): So my past experience is, I have experience of being moderator and also hosting a server. So I can be Mature If you want
Why do you want to join our server?:Let me make this server fun if you put plugins.
Maturity (1-10): 8
04/23/2014 7:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
So in other words, you have the idea, and you're looking for someone to buy you a server? You'd have to have a very good pitch if you want to coax someone into that.
04/23/2014 7:53 am
NurdTurd
Not necessarily buy a server. I am getting paid next month but currently I have no money what so ever.
04/23/2014 8:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
Why would you be recruiting head-Admins and Moderators if you don't even have Builders? The people you recruit will get bored and leave because there's nothing there.
04/23/2014 6:35 am
wally0101
Staff Application
Role (Staff Rank):Admin or Moderator
IGN/Name: whereswally01
Skype (Required): luka24_
What can you offer us?: Well I can offer being a responsible Staff by ban kicking hackers glitchers or rude players I know world edit , color codes I know how to make a dome Great at building spawns
Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): I am currently Admin on 2 serves if you want ip I will give you it and I will give youip for my 1 moderator server
Why do you want to join our server?: I like to help servers Gain Players and I love working with others
Maturity (1-10):8
04/23/2014 6:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tad02
Staff Application:

Role (Staff Rank):Head-Admin

IGN/Name:Tad02/Brendan

Skype (Required):brendan20023

What can you offer us?:I can offer a overall server protection and I really like this idea for factions so I can also offer a great amount of activity on the server .I can help with server builds.When I get my paypal up I might even donate to this server.I can bring punishments that will stop hackers even considering to hack .I can bring a great amount of knowledge and help any new staff member to the team if it involves training them or even just helping with a few things.I am very friendly so I can keep the new players online instead of getting negative reviews for the server.

Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder):I have staff on over 21 servers(no lie)And these are my ranks.Co-owner 5 times head-admin 6 times admin 9 times mod 4 times and helper 2 times so having experience is no problem.

Why do you want to join our server?:I want to join this server because this is a great idea for factions and would love to be apart of it and would love to be there to help.

Maturity (1-10):9.5-10
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome