Creating a whitelisted raid server. Need players!

omdzpk's Avatar omdzpk9/2/14 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 64
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing good. I want to create a vanilla raid server. Basically it would be 2-3 teams that go into a all out war. This will be a whitelist private server so entries are needed. Heres is the overall view of the server.

Overall View:
This server is based off of creeperedge's youtube series minewars. If you are not familiar with his minewars series search up "creepersedge" on youtube and watch the SECOND season. We will not be doing the first season. Basically there are 2-3 teams, of 4-6 players on each. We will have factions on the server so players can claim land etc. The main object is for players to gather up resources, build a well defend base (more rules to follow on this if you are accepted) and have an all out war. If you wish to apply please fill out the application below. I need people who will be active. At least on for 5-6 hours a week.

Application:
Are you able to go online frequently?:
Skype (needed):
Why you want to join:
Anything else:

If you are accepted you will get a request sent on Skype and I will add you to a group chat with everyone in the server. Please note that I got 1.2k subs and will be doing series on here.
omdzpk
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner