Creep Records - Do you want to join?

RiaBird4Eva's Avatar RiaBird4Eva11/25/14 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 112 4
11/26/2014 1:44 pm
RiaBird4Eva's Avatar RiaBird4Eva
Heeeeelllo all you fantastic peoples of Planet Minecraft!
I have a very "special" announcement for every single one of you. One of my friends and I are running a group-team thingy majiggy called Creep Records, we have come to inform you about us, but also to recruit people!

Who we are?
Well we are a team/group that makes minecraft-based parodies, animations and even original songs. We have written a couple songs already but we either need them animated or sung to get them out into the world of the internet. We are already planning 3 to 4 songs and possibly an animated series if we can get an animator!

What we're looking for in people?
You need to be committed to you position, work hard and know what you are doing. You also must have a Skype, be 12 or more years of age, and co-operate well!

Jobs, etc.
We already have writers, so please don't comment saying you'd like to be a writer. We mainly need singers, and animators! Other jobs include a person who can add the voice to the music, and a single job to handle social media. Me and my friend, Ethan, are both writing, and occasionally singing. I can do bits of the animation also.

If you are slightly interested, or have any kind of questions etc. Comment!

Edit: please include your Age, your Skype and any other details such as what you're applying for.
RiaBird4Eva
Level 30 : Artisan Geek