Hello, CreepersEdge is now recruiting
Staff for the hub server if you are intrested please
apply if you do not like are ways of the
server please don't apply and It wont be so easy
to get
accepted but at the end of the day
it wont hurt if you
try.

If you would like to help guide players, moderate, and uphold the rules at CreepersEdge please apply to be a Guide.

Copy and paste this application and fill it out to the best of your ability. Please retain the questions in your thread and format your application nicely so it can be read with ease.

Please confirm the following terms before continuing:

Click to reveal
This volunteer position will require hard work and is not just a title. your primary duties is to report incidence of rule-breaking kick and ban when you need to report things If an emergency occurs, report immediately to any available online staff. You are also expected to do miscellaneous tasks or assist higher-level staff. If you excel at these duties you may be promoted, if you cannot perform these duties your position will be terminated and you will no longer qualify for staff.

Staff-Management team
(your duties are to help players and Higher level staff members)

The number displayed on the side of the rank is the number of people who are that staff rank

Helper x1

x2

Sr.Modx0

Administrator x2

Sr.Admin x0

Staff-Manger
x0

If applying for builder or the ranks above please use this app

Click to reveal
IGN ( In Game Name):

Position:

Time Availability:

Past experience:

Why are you better than every one else:

How will you help ?

Server-Management team (Staff members who help do every thing eg. Coding Building and running the server)

Builder x0

Operator x0

Server-Manager x0

Owner [/color] x2

Host x0 you dont need to apply for host all you need to do is host the server and you will get host rank wich has the perms of owner

App for Server management team and staff-manager

Click to reveal
AGREE (YES or NO):
IGN:

Please introduce yourself and answer the following questions.

how active will you be on the server ?

General Introduction (we want to get to know you):

Why do you want to be staff?

How many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to staffing?

What experience with staffing a community do you have?

What other servers have you played on and have you ever been banned? If so, what for?

What is your location and timezone?

What is your age?

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?

Skype (NEEDED) :

What staff rank do you want to be?

Staff will vote Yes or No based on what they read in the application, we are looking for active, hard-working, mature, and professional staff.

If we feel your application or your actions do not reflect all of our expectations your application will be denied but you may reapply at any time, though we prefer you take some time, and tweak your application before reapplying.

Due to the amount of applications we will receive, you may not receive comments on your application. Mecho has the last say on all applications.

Good Luck!
mecho_the_mighty
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2014 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
drofmud52
IGN ( In Game Name): Drofmud52

Position: Mod

Time Availability: Usually from about 10AM-1PM and 5PM-10PM

Past experience: Mod on 2 servers, and an admin on an other. (all shut down)

Why are you better than every one else: I'm better than everyone else because I am almost always looking at the chat and can see if people need help or if people are breaking the rules. And this is about to get legit and honest (this isn't me anymore). About 6 months ago I was part of a hacking and griefing team, and we would have to get really good at hiding our hacks if we almost got caught, and we did. But a lot of different hackers use the same type of things to hide their hacking, and I can find out if people are hacking easier than someone who has never hacked and doesn't know what it looks like. I know that that makes me seem like a bad person, but that was 6 months ago and I quit that now. Alllsoo, I don't have any friends on this server, so I will not hide any wrong doing that people do.

How will you help ? Up above pretty much says it all. I can catch hackers, I can help out with people breaking rules, and I think that people like me all around, I'm also pretty good with people, so I can talk to them calmly and avoid unnecessary conflict.

Thanks for your consideration ;D
06/07/2014 6:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TRAEYBOY529
IGN ( In Game Name): TRAEYBOY529

Skype: No skype if u tave Twitter Can i notified on There Please Thanks

Position: Admin

Time Availability: 3 hours Monday-Thursday(except Holidays and Half-Terms) and fridays/Saturdays i think 10/11 hours

Past experience: been staff Loads of times

Why are you better than every one else: Becuase I';m Really good at Building and a bit of redstone but Mostly Building

How will you help ? If u have a Staff hall i'll make a Big one but if u dont have 1 I'll make it
06/03/2014 3:38 pm
JJ stormZ
IGN ( In Game Name): JordanTheChamp

Position: Mod

Time Availability: 4Pm - 6Pm

Past experience: I have been Mod on 2 servers so far and I have never been banned or kicked from any servers. I have experience with many plugins and commands for servers. Also, I am very responsible, loyal, trustworthy and honest.

Why are you better than every one else: I am better because I am not biased with friends for example if someone I knew was breaking the rules I would kick him or possibly ban him but only with proof.

How will you help?: I will help by helping everyone who needs it and playing fairly and I have never abused my power or broken the rules. Also I will get more people to play and make videos on the server. Also, I am trustworthy, mature, caring and understanding.
04/16/2014 2:13 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
IGN: jpbentColeman

how active will you be on the server ? Very + The forums

General Introduction (we want to get to know you): I am a great builder, I can be strict when needed, but I can also be very polite/kind/nice if wanted. I am a very fast learner. I know a lot about world-edit. Also know a bit about coding/scripting.

Why do you want to be staff? Because I want to help bring a smile onto all the newcomers to the server, to help boost the word for this server.

40hrs/week

What experience with staffing a community do you have? I have been placed as an admin on several kinds of servers for a total of 13 months now.

What other servers have you played on and have you ever been banned? If so, what for? EcoCityCraft, Desteria, played because I was admin on them for quite some time.

What is your location and timezone? USA | Central

What is your age? 15, 6 days until 16

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both? School

Skype (NEEDED) : colemanbenton

What staff rank do you want to be? Preferably Administrator, but if cannot get, Moderator is okay as well.
04/16/2014 2:24 am
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted as Admin my the skin of your teeth congratz you will receive more info on skype in the next few days
04/15/2014 5:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
savagedwarf_11
IGN ( In Game Name): savagedwarf_11

Position: admin or mod both are perfect

Time Availability: 3 to 6 hours everyday

Past experience:I'm builder/op on a friends small server and admin on another friends server but both will be closed because no one really has time except me

Why are you better than every one else: I am better because I'm very very nice but don't let things slide. Everyone likes me. I also know most minecraft commands nuking or otherwise but can't help with plugins. I think I will help the server grow with theses skills.

How will you help ? I will help because most people will like me I will do what someone with a higher rank says I will also be respectful to all. And the best I'll never beg for higher staff rank.
04/16/2014 2:03 am
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted as Mod you will receive more info on skype in a few !
04/15/2014 5:38 pm
mecho_the_mighty
My server management Did to know what rank we should give you we will tell you when we skype you
04/15/2014 5:42 pm
epicssboom
ok
04/15/2014 5:29 pm
epicssboom
aww i got helper but hey im helping
04/15/2014 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Grukky
Why did you write the rank they got to everyone but me?
04/15/2014 5:05 pm
LuisLJT
IGN: TheLuisLJT

how active will you be on the server ?: I will be attempting to come at least six days a week maybe even seven.

General Introduction (we want to get to know you): My name is Luis, I am a student studying computing. I wish to go far in the gaming world, when I get older I wish to develop games. I love Minecraft with a major passion I bought it around two years ago, this was when it first exploded. I then wen't on to develop three servers which I owned, I have ALOT of experience dealing with staff and treating them in a responsible way. I will use there attributes and there skills to place them in the correct spacing to help the server to move on.

Why do you want to be staff? I have a huge gap in my time; I would love help to contribute my skills to this server. I am completely out of money so I see no other way of helping members of the community have a fun time on minecraft.

How many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to staffing? Around Forty hours a week.

What experience with staffing a community do you have? I have run three servers, co-owned one and I have managed four currently not including admin/moderator ranks.

What other servers have you played on and have you ever been banned? If so, what for? I have never been banned in my career on minecraft.

What is your location and timezone? I live England, GMT.

What is your age? My age is now 15.

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both? School.

Skype (NEEDED) : FluffyShree

What staff rank do you want to be? Staff Manager/Administrator.
04/15/2014 5:15 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted as admin you will receive more info on skype in a few days
thank you
04/15/2014 4:56 pm
mecho_the_mighty
App for Graphic Designer = server-management team

Click to reveal
IGN:
proof :
please show some designs that you have done in the past :

Thank you, CreepersEdge Server-Management team
04/15/2014 4:55 pm
epicssboom
IGN ( In Game Name): epicssboom

Position:Mod

Time Availability: 3:45-8:00 pm eastern time zone

Past experience: I am currently serving as a moderator on axi16's Survival Server, and was admin on multict's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft

Why are you better than every one else:I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial.

How will you help ?The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
04/15/2014 5:18 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted as helper you will receive more info on skype i a few days
04/15/2014 4:50 pm
mecho_the_mighty
OK
04/15/2014 4:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
jakezzx456
IGN:jakezzx456

how active will you be on the server ? As active as I can. If I get the oppitunity to have staff, I will be spending most of my free time (about 4-5 houres a day)

General Introduction (we want to get to know you): I am 14 and from england. Theres not much to say but Ill try. I am a big fan of TheWalkingDead. I have a brother who is 11. I enjoy Minecraft Hungergames.

Why do you want to be staff?: Well I think I can help a server alot and I want to be put to a test.

How many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to staffing? As I said, alot of my free time will go into this server so about 28-24 houres a week.

What experience with staffing a community do you have? My best experince was with quite a large tekkit server witch had 200-300 players daily. I was Head-Mod. The server has no gone down.

What other servers have you played on and have you ever been banned? If so, what for? Well about 3 years ago I might of got baneed 1 once or twice but I have not got baneed since about 2 years now.

What is your location and timezone?GMT: UK.

What is your age? 14

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both? School.

Skype (NEEDED) : max.borden1

What staff rank do you want to be? I would like to apply for moderator, but you can place me where every you like.
04/15/2014 5:16 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted as mod
04/15/2014 4:13 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Blob
Xeron
It doesn't look like you have anything to do with graphics up there? ^. I can do professional graphics if you need them!
04/15/2014 4:39 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Sure we will create a Graphic desighner rank please apply
04/15/2014 4:48 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Blob
Xeron
I will when you make the application for it.
04/15/2014 4:00 pm
mecho_the_mighty
you will be notified on skype by tommorow if u are accepted
04/15/2014 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Grukky
IGN: Mojangs

how active will you be on the server ? I will try to play as much as i can when i get home from school and when i dont practice icehockey.

General Introduction (we want to get to know you): Well I am 14 years old and i come from sweden im a boy. I play other games then Minecraft like World Of Warcraft, Fifa 14, and INFAMOUS:second son. and when i dont play video-games i practice icehockey.

Why do you want to be staff? I want to become staff because i would really want to help this server with building stuff solving problems, dispelling fights and alot, alot more.

I dont really know but i would probably be able to do it at least 20-30 hours a week.

What experience with staffing a community do you have? I have been owner on a server named CocosCraft and i have been Head-Admin on Yolocraft. Then i also been mod on some tiny servers that does´nt mean anything at all.

What other servers have you played on and have you ever been banned? If so, what for? I have played on Kinnunen server, Yolocraft, Shotbow and many more. No i havent been banned.

What is your location and timezone? I live in Sweden and have Europe timezone

What is your age? I am 14

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both? I go to school

Skype (NEEDED) : Killersbaby1

What staff rank do you want to be? as high as you think i deserve
04/15/2014 4:59 pm
mecho_the_mighty
Accepted you will be skyped your rank for fever details .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome