Criminal Mines server charity help needed

cookieslayer11's Avatar cookieslayer114/18/15 1:05 am
1 emeralds 113
Hello, I own this server called Criminal Mines I started this for 2 reasons, 1. is that my old server got stolen and griefed. I have tried hard for them back. 2. My long time friend has the condition of diabetes. It was 4th grade Ethan and I were in class and he had to go to the bathroom. He did it about 6 times a day and then he finally went to the doctors office. I came home from school and my mom told me that he got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. After that I hanged out with him all the time hoping that he would get better. He never did and He couldnt do a lot of stuff that I usually did with him. Like we used to have eating competitions, we rode are bikes to the store to get candy, stuff like that. He had to prick his finger every single hour and it just looked pain full. After that he decided to slack on checking his blood sugar and everything. Last week he had to go to the hospital because he hasnt been doing his blood sugar normally. He is still currently in the hospital and he doesnt seem to be so good. I would like to start this server to have a great community then give 10% of donations to charity to help find a cure to diabetes. I will probably do the nearest one thats by me. It hurts to see my best friend feel pain and have the fear of dying. If you guys could help me with this. Im not asking for everyone to give me money. But if you do It will help the server and my friend big time. I will update you guys on how hes doing weekly.

IP: play.mineshake.net

Youtube: htttp://youtube.com/user/goldpvp5
cookieslayer11
Level 37 : Artisan Miner