CrystalFactions 1.8 NEED BUILDERS AND STAFF

LurchPlayzMC's Avatar LurchPlayzMC7/23/16 4:45 am
1 emeralds 389 9
8/5/2016 4:05 am
LurchPlayzMC's Avatar LurchPlayzMC
Hello There!
My IGN Is Lurch1711
I Have A 1.8 Server That Needs Builders And Staff Please Come And Join!

The Website Link Is
http://www.OfficialCrystalFactions.enjin.com/

The Ip Is CrystalFactions.mygs.co!

APPLY ON THE WEBSITE!
LurchPlayzMC
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2016 4:05 am
LurchPlayzMC
No New Builds

No New Plugins

bump
08/02/2016 11:55 am
LurchPlayzMC
NEW UPDATES
Just Builds This Week!
Added: New Spawn
Added: Warp Cannon (Under Maintanance)

Thats It This Week

bump
07/30/2016 4:29 pm
LurchPlayzMC
NEW UPDATES:
Plugins:
Added: GKits
Added: PlayerVaults
Added: Item Hover ([item])

Buildings:
New Spawn
New Warp Crates (In process of being made)

Ranks:
NEW DONOR RANK NAMES!
Added: Plasma Rank
Added: Reactive Rank
Added: Toxic Rank
Added: Crystal Rank

bump
07/27/2016 4:00 pm
LurchPlayzMC
NEW UPDATES:
Plugins:
Added BankNotes
Added BeastXPWith-Draw
Added RandomPackages

Informal:
Updated Website

Bump
07/24/2016 10:06 am
LurchPlayzMC
bump
07/24/2016 10:05 am
LurchPlayzMC
*bump*
07/23/2016 8:15 am
LurchPlayzMC
bUMP
07/23/2016 5:49 am
Level 84 : Elite Artist
Arkadya
Builder Application

IGN? EZAwesomeness

First Name? Eiji

Age? 13 (Young but MATURE)

Link to your best build(s): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/EZAwesomeness

Will you grief? Nope. I hate destroying other people made. I would only destroy what I placed, I'll only destroy other's only IF necessary(when told be higher staffs[Admin, Co-Owner, Owner])

Will you be active for us? Most of the day, but I got school. On weekdays I'll try my best to be online at all hours
07/23/2016 5:35 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Staff Application Format!
IGN? Zypher_

First Name? Nathan

Skype? nsjstark972

Current Rank? Player

Rank Wanted? Builder/mod/admin (whatever is needed, look below for the builder application)

Are you a Staff-Hunter? (Prove it) I'm not a staff hunter, I am someone who loves to help and would love to help, yes I was scrolling down the recruitment posts just to see what's up and maybe there is someone out there I can help, I found you and if accepted I would love to stay and be apart of the team. Trust isnt something that comes easy but working with you I would happily give everything I do 110%

Why did you join our server? Like I said above, I was scrolling around the recruitment posts and stumbled upon the server.

Have you OWNED a server before? Of course, I don't have the funds for running servers which is why I am giving my time to help others with anything I can help with.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how mature are you? 9, anyone that says 10 is either lying or doesn't have fun, I am very mature at all times, but yes I can joke with people, I don't let the joke get too far to the point it hurts people.

How did you hear about our server? PMC forums.

What would you do if there was a griefer?Firstly I would use core protect to find who the griefer was then issue the punishment set by the server, example, a ban.

What would you do if someone was Character Spamming?I would issue a 10 minute mute as a warning, if the player carried on after the warning I would then issue the mute for 1-2 hours, if that doesn't work then clearly the player will not learn and I will perm mute the player explaining why I did that and they can do a mute appeal (Like a ban appeal)

What would you do if someone was Advertising Servers or Putting in Inappropriate Links? I would clear the chat and ban them.

What would you do if someone was swearing? I would warn them with a 5 minute mute, followed by a 1 hour mute then followed by a perm mute.

Why do you want to be staff? I have a huge passion for helping people, I want to be staff because I can help you, share the experience that I have got from over the years and the ability to make new friends. I want to be staff because its something that gives me the ability to believe in myself more as a person and encourage others to follow their dreams.

When did you join this server? Only just joined today.

Are you considered "active"? I believe so, if I am not I inform the correct person about my absence.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I'm a hard working person, I do my best with everything I do, doesn't matter if its small or big, important or not, I will do my best. I am reliable, trust worthy and everything you would need in a staff member, I would love to prove to you that you will not regret you're decision.

Previous Experience? Previous experience would be the past few years, I have a lot of experience with dealing with people, building, configuration ect. Although I am only here for dealing with people and building. I find it hard to explain my previous experience so excuse me if it's muddled up. I am able to deal with multiple people at once with any situation, bullying, hacking, glitches, store issues, anything I can help with.

Age? 18

How can you help? I can help with anything and everything that a server has, just ask me and I'll do it, although I can't do everything, I can do a lot.

Timezone? UTC+12:00

Have you donated or are you planning to donate? Not currently.

How many times have you applied? Once.

Have you been demoted/kicked/banned/muted on here? If so tell us why. No.

Additional Information? I am willing to answer any questions you may have over skype.

Builder Application:

Link to your best build(s): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zypher_/

Will you grief? Never have, never will. I don't like ruining things that others have created.

Will you be active for us? Everyday.

Requirements:
1. Must have (a) screenshot(s).
2. Must pass the Build Test given by the Co-Owner+.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome