CubedCraft SMP! Join Now! [Strictly 13+]

Flubbyz3's Avatar Flubbyz38/28/14 4:47 pm
1 emeralds 241 3
9/23/2014 3:02 pm
JellyJJ's Avatar JellyJJ

Founded by Flubbyz3 on August 27th 2014, we aim to make a small and friendly community that can enjoy the game together.

Our Server is based in Roubiax, France so it is optimized for European players but anyone is welcome to join our friendly community.

We have rules our community need to follow to keep things in order
1- NO GRIEFING
2- NO STEALING
3- Be respectful to EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY staff
4- MUST be 13 years or older, NO LYING
5- If you make a grinder make sure it is OFF before you log off
6- NO CHEATING- (X-RAY, DUPLICATING)
7- Make sure you are keeping the world in good shape (meaning don't just chop off one block of a tree, don't leave creeper explosions,etc)
8- Pranks ARE allowed
9- If you die please NO whining about it
10- The ender Dragon is meant to be KILLED AS A GROUP not by yourself
11- Do NOT build too close to other people

So you're 13 or older and have read and accepted all of our rules? If so, Apply! (If we like your application, we will do a short interview to see if you are suitable for our server!)

In-Game-Name:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Have you ever been banned? If you have, tell us why:
What other server have you played on, and why did you leave?
Why would you like to join the server?
What are you best at in Minecraft (PVP,Building,Redstone,etc)?
How often will you be online?
Any Questions?
Any more info?

Visit our Website | http://cubedcraft.eu
Flubbyz3
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JellyJJ
In-Game-Name: JellyJJ

Gender (Male or Female): Male

City and Country: UK

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played lots of minecraft (including modded) and enjoy playing with others.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

Have you ever been banned? If you have, tell us why: No, i haven't as i help others in builds, don't grief and have a good time.

What other server have you played on, and why did you leave? mostly i have played survival with freinds (including big_ben_ii) and some pvp

Why would you like to join the server? I want to be able to come on and just have fun and not have to worry about being attacked (etc)

What are you best at in Minecraft (PVP,Building,Redstone,etc)? Redstone, and designing cool bases with functionalitly

How often will you be online? Alot as i like the progresion thought the stages (eg: stone, iron, etc)
08/29/2014 3:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
9MadCow9
In-Game-Name: 9MadCow9

Gender (Male or Female): Male

City and Country: Eastern Finland

Tell us a bit about yourself: Not much to tell. Just a minecrafter looking for a friendly server with a European host!

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the offical release.

Have you ever been banned? If you have, tell us why: I have been banned once or twice, but it was long time ago and i'm not gonna do anything to get banned anymore.

What other server have you played on, and why did you leave? I was a mod in a creative server but it got closed. I'v been in few others and it's probably the same reason.

Why would you like to join the server? I'v been looking for a friendly whitelist server for a damn long time, and haven't found any good yet. I'm bored at playing alone all the time and i hope i can finally join a server!
What are you best at in Minecraft (PVP,Building,Redstone,etc)? I think building. I have one medieval village project. I can build some old-ish buildings. I'm learning to do redstone by watching videos.

How often will you be online? As much as i can. I have to focus on school too, but a few hours in a day. Little longer in the weekends.

Any Questions?

Any more info? Well, i can't actually speak english, so i can't join a call. I have some problems with my mic too, but i'm fine with writing.

I think that's that. There may be some grammar issues, but ignore them
08/28/2014 5:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
T11T22
In-Game-Name:oman94gamer
Gender (Male or Female):male
Skype: its disabled in oman , (i can use steam or teamspeak3)
City and Country: mascat Oman
Tell us a bit about yourself:really like rts games
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
Have you ever been banned? If you have, tell us why:

i forgot the ip but its a war server or warhub kind of server when i was creating a mob arena an admin deleted it and never returned it and i told him it took me a while to build he said he could do it in a minute, after we were argueing he jailed me when i was unjailed i griefed a major town he was involved in. i got banned , i really regret what i did. that was on 2011

What other server have you played on, and why did you leave?

alot and most of them i quit because of bordem most recent server im enjoying is Quasar factions

Why would you like to join the server?

i want to join a survival server just like on the alpha days

What are you best at in Minecraft (PVP,Building,Redstone,etc)? Redstone
How often will you be online?

probably 2-4 hours a day

Any Questions?No
Any more info?Nope
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome