Cubic Academy | ZexyZek's official team | Recruiting

CubicBuilds's Avatar CubicBuilds12/27/14 10:52 am
12/30/2014 9:45 pm
Keybladek's Avatar Keybladek

Hi,

Cubic is ZexyZek's official Build Team. This means that we work for mainly him, but do commissions for other server owners, youtubers, and more. I am not here today to recruit for Cubic, but for Cubic Academy.

Cubic Academy is not a profiting team, but instead was created to give you a bunch of benefits with no requirements! By no requirements, we mean you do not have to do anything (although participating in group builds is recommended). Joining Cubic Academy entitles you to many benefits, including:

• Quality sessions with Cubic, learning how to master your building techniques​
  • The ability to take part in Cubic Academy public build projects (PMC projects etc.)​
  • The ability to take part in Cubic Academy private build projects (Commissions for cash) - not that often as this is more for learning than money​
  • The ability to call yourself part of Cubic Academy​
  • A special icon with your name/icon which all our members receive (custom)​
  • Special rank on the Academies Public Creative Server​
  • Access to the Cubic Academy Private Build Server​
  • Skype group chat access to the whole team and me​
  • Anything else that comes with being in a team​

If you are interested in joining, simply copy and complete the following application and submit it either via comment.

Name:
IGN:
Portfolio:
Past Team Experience:
Past Build Team Experience:
Country of Residence:
I, {your name} agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.

We try to keep all members friendly towards each other, so the few rules we have will have to be kept (spamming, racist etc. rules). These rules will be explained to you on acceptance to the team.

I hope to be working with you soon!

Cheers,

Platon

If you are not interested in applying for Cubic Academy, but want a completely free build from Cubic, click on the following link: https://gleam.io/zpfit/free-cubic-build-giveaway
CubicBuilds
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2014 9:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Keybladek
Name: Samuel D
IGN: Keybladek
Portfolio: Check out my user (Im not incredible or anything XD)
Past Team Experience: None (Except on some small servers)
Past Build Team Experience: None (Except on some small servers)
Country of Residence: USA
I, Samuel agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/30/2014 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
H U B N M
Name: Tristan Liu
IGN: hubnm
Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/i23xp (CLICK THE LINK FOR MY MOST RECENT<< BUILDS!)
Past Team Experience: Teams, Combine, Wizry, Lore, Vadact,
Past Build Team Experience: Same Thing
Country of Residence: United States
I, {your name} agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/30/2014 5:52 pm
H U B N M
Ignore Please
12/29/2014 9:21 pm
Mitsuki_Ohayashi
Name: Dont want to give out
IGN: UlgoLogi
Portfolio: I build a guild but dont have good pictures of it.
Past Team Experience: If the count school but in minecraft, I dont think so.
Past Build Team Experience: None
Country of Residence: USA
I, UlgoLogi agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/29/2014 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ethorwin
Name: Edwin
IGN: MrHousesSims3
Portfolio: An unfinished castle; http://imgur.com/3q7QRAu http://imgur.com/aSSuPeT A house: http://imgur.com/k1YhROG
Past Team Experience: I've worked in a team a lot of times before, not building teams though. So I have not worked much in the building type of cenario in minecraft before.
Past Build Team Experience: I've been in one building team before, but I can not exactly say that I have a lot of experince with it since we barely bulit anything together.
Country of Residence: I live sweden
I, Edwin agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/29/2014 7:17 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
So Can i join Cubic Academy for Building lessons?
12/28/2014 11:39 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Lewis
IGN: Oursmileyfaces
Portfolio: nope
Past Team Experience: none
Past Build Team Experience: nope
Country of Residence: usa
I, {bobbycraftstoday123} agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/28/2014 11:20 pm
Jaydog0905
Name:Jayson
IGN:jaydog0905
COR:USA

I dont have a portfolio or anything..this is a new computer so all of my old builds are gone...But here i just want to learn how to build and possibly end up doing it for money and id really be happy to be a part of your team.if you really want to see one of my builds i can rebuild one and send it to you.

I, Jayson agree to keeping the chat clean, not revealing anything that could be malicious to the team to the public, or do anything that I know beforehand could harm the team or any of it's members.
12/28/2014 10:13 pm
Mitsuki_Ohayashi
So this is like a thing to learn how to build better
12/28/2014 2:40 pm
Mitsuki_Ohayashi
Do you have to pay or is this free?
12/28/2014 8:26 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
CubicBuilds
Completely free to join!