[ZoniaNetwork] Recruitment Thread // Over 20 Positions!

FawksX's Avatar FawksX1/24/16 11:00 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 93
2/21/2016 11:18 am
X_1337's Avatar X_1337
Zonia Network

Staff Recruitment Forum

Hi There! I am WalkingChoclate, The Server Co-Owner. We are a Currently In beta Server Looking for Mature Staff. Our Old CoOwner, TehEpicBawb, Deleted all server Plugins after A Big argument with him. We were nearly ready to release before he came back from a However long Break! And Wrecked it. I, Took all responsibility for his Actions And Have took Lead Plugin Manager. I know Very Little Java. So This is quite hard for me. Here is the Staff List!

Owner

CloudKill3r

CoOwner

WalkingChoclate

Managers

Haikewl
Vezzeract

Administrators

Taze
Oblivioux
--
--

Moderators

kixi1237
InsanityPolice
--
--
--

Helpers

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Builders

sonicZECH (Head Builder)
--
--
--
--
--

System Administrators

WalkingChoclate (Co-Owner / Head Of System Administration)
ViperGamez
--
--
--
--

Developer

CloudKill3r (Owner)
WalkingChoclate (CoOwner / Head of Staff & Plugins)
--
--

All Positions are Unpaid.

Server Status

Bungeecord - Done!
Lobby - Not Done!
Factions - Not Done!
Prison - Not Done!
Creative- Not Done!
Skyblock - Done!
KitPvP- not done!
The Application Format! (The Best Bit)

Ranks will have different Applications. They will be posted under Spoilers. Please remember, use Good Grammar, Correct Tenses, And DO NOT LIE!

Administrator (CLOSED)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Timezone:
Past Experience As Staff: (Do not list Ips! Only Names!)
Why do you want to be staff:
Are You Prepared to Help Moderators and be on daily?

Moderator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Timezone:
Past Experience as Staff: (Do not list ips! Only names!)
Anything Else?
Are you prepared to help Helpers and be on actively?

Helpers:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Timezone:
What are your Chat Moderation Skills?
Do you know how to use /kick /mute /ban /tempban and /warn correctly?
Anything Else?
Are you prepared to help HPlayers and be on actively?

Builders:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Timezone:
How good are your building skills?
Can you build with a team?
Anything Else?
Are you prepared to take on big projects?
Pictures of builds

System Administrators:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Can you work Actively?
Are you prepared to take Orders from me?
Anything Else?
What servers have you worked on in the past?

Developer:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with Java:
Are you prepared to take Orders from me?
Anything Else?
Can you work for free?

Job Descriptions:

Owner
Click to reveal
An Owners job is to start the server, get Base staff and be the main role of the server. They tell the staff what happens. And what they say happens.

CoOwner
Click to reveal
CoOwner Takes over from the owner when they go on Holiday. Does not pay for the server but does a lot around the server.

Manager
Click to reveal
Managers Manage the server, they do plugins and promote and demote staff. With permission from the head of Staff.

Admin
Click to reveal
Admins Role is to suggest ideas to servers. And help lower-tier staff members. They make big decisions on the server to make it a better place

Click to reveal
Moderators job is the next rank up from helper. And get a lot more commands. They can ban, catch hackers and go in vanish to find Xrayers.

Helper
Click to reveal
helpers Moderate the chat, find Hackers at /warp pvp. They do not have force tp or ban. They can kick mute and temp ban players at will.

Builders
Click to reveal
A builders job is to build.

Developers
Click to reveal
a Developers job is to Develop custom Java plugins for the server. They must have the basic knowledge of Command Executor and Bungee cord + Spigot Api

System Administrators
Click to reveal
a Sys Admins job is to configure YAML and JSON files. There is no java background needed. Only basic minecraft server knowledge
FawksX
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2016 11:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
IGN:CrafterOfRealms
Timezone:la paz -4
Experience with Java:None
Can you work Actively?Yes
Are you prepared to take Orders from me?Yep
Anything Else?I'm considered a 1 man staff squad.
What servers have you worked on in the past?My own CraftionRealm,TacticalCraft,ICraft,and a bunch of others
Can you work for free?Yes
02/21/2016 11:08 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
Uhm, so this is even released yet and you're hiring like 20 staff? Sorry, this just doesn't seem like it will work out imo. Not to be rude but I feel like you're going to run into a issue where there is more staff than active players.
02/21/2016 10:36 am
FawksX
Bump

We are aiming to release by the end of the month. We need System Administrators now!!
02/09/2016 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sw1zzy
IGN: Sw1zzy
Timezone: UTC+1 (I live in Norway)
Past Experience as Staff:
[i]I have a lot of experience with previous servers in the past, which sadly just shut down due to lack of members and such, so I know a lot about how to handle situations in a mature way and stay calm .

[b]Why do you want to be staff:[/b]
[i]I want to become a staff because I like to help out with different things, and I would love to be a part of a community like this. I'm really friendly and helpful, so working with me will be easy .[/i]

[b]What are your Chat Moderation Skills?[/b]
[i]That question should probably be more defined, but if you mean keeping an eye on the chat, making sure that people are behaving as supposted to, I can totally take that quest upon me without a doubt .[/i]

[b]Do you know how to use /kick /mute /ban /tempban and /warn correctly?[/b]
[i]I do because I have previous server experience as I mentioned above, that will be no problem at all .[/i]

[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[i]You should know that I'm a nice, friendly and calm guy. I'm really looking forward to help out, and meet other staff members .[/i]

[b]Are you prepared to help HPlayers and be on actively?[/b]
[i]Let's get started already ![/i]

For more details, add me !
02/09/2016 1:30 pm
xHaikewl
Still looking!
02/07/2016 4:20 am
FlirtyDirt
IGN: ProffesorPhysics (I am aware that the spelling is incorrect)
Timezone: New Zealand (UTC+12:00)
McPvpmasters
FactoryLife
Flirlax
Trolax
(Heaps of others That I could not remember, I did not apply for a server in a while)
Why do you want to be staff: Basically , I got skills that staffs need to have , I know when sensible to be going along with young kids or maybe Be mature at times to sort situations out. I love moderating , I love chatting with my new lads and even communicating with them , via skype , or teamspeak. I am definitely a social person , I love communicating and I always have.I know how server systems work , I have owned some and have moderated several. I am full of Trust and can be absolutely useful to my hard work and dedication to servers that I work for.
What are your moderation Skills? My communication skills , I love making friends and I am absolutely looking forward to making more.I moderate with full matureness , I am always aware of the chat and always keep on eye on it when I play , For unfair players I might be their victims but for fair players I'm one of their life savers.
I hope the server is aiming for the fair advantage.
Anything Else? I am From South Korea although I came here to New Zealand 5 years ago.
Are you prepared to help Helpers and be on actively? I'm more than prepared, If I get accepted I can promise that my dedication of working , and my maturity will definitely stand out , my humour , common sense , attitude will direct all paths for the server.
02/09/2016 1:30 pm
xHaikewl
Thank you for applying for ZoniaNetwork!

I am very sorry, but you have been denied. You did not put enough detail in your application. Better luck next time.
02/07/2016 3:47 am
FawksX
Bump
02/06/2016 3:30 am
FawksX
Bump
02/05/2016 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBooms
Minecraft Username: ScareeSauce

Age:13 Country: Canada Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Experience:(Write about any previous Minecraft and server management experiences you have):So I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now and I have been enjoying all of my 4 years. I have really good experience with plugins, due to the fact that I have rented a McProHosting Server before for about 2 months. I have downloaded many plugins on that server. Such as GroupManager, Essentials, WorldEdit etc. I have experienced being a staff member on a server for 5 days as a trial and became a real staff member on that server but unfortunetly it had to shut down due to not anymore people joining it. I know what each rank is ment for and is their job. I have experienced banning people and muting them many of times.

Tell us about you: (Write about your hobbies, what you study etc.):My real name is Michael and I am specialized in gaming. Mostly Minecraft but my backup games are League Of Legends and CSGO. I also love to make YouTube videos with my friends. I enjoy it a lot and will forever enjoy that. I am a really nice and generous boy and is in grade 7 at the moment. So I am at the moment studying about the ecosystem. It is a pretty interesting thing to study about. Our water is getting more dirty then before! Let's stop that! Anyways aside from that my skype username is: FwlChildesh and I do go on teamspeak a lot it is just at the moment my teamspeak isn't working atm.

Why we should choose you: (Write about why we should pick you and what you can offer to our staff team): I know that I have only experienced 3 days on this server but i already have about 7 hours played in this server and in those 7 hours i have made lots of friends and have made friends with you staff members also. I have had lots of minecraft experience and some kind of Staff experience. I know practically all of the vanilla commands and many of plugins/plugin commands. I think I can be an awesome staff for you guys and hopefully you think of my as a staff also. If I do succeed and make that day trial I would be really happy like anybody else would. This is my first application on this server and if this one doesn't make it through i will be absolutely fine with that. There are always second chances. I’m just looking for helping the server with respect and niceness. I am also very good at telling when people break the rules and deserve the ban or mute. I am very trustworthy also. I know that i will be benefiting the server in some big way. I will be on the server at least for a bit everyday. If only school wasn't invented hahaha. I have actively played on many Minecraft servers over the past 4 years, so I know what is right and wrong with factions servers. I am also very easy to talk to and can usually make friends with you guys in chat or on teamspeak.

Additional notes: (Write any additional notes you may want to include):I would like to thank you for taking your time in reading this application. My real age is 13, if u look at my gmail it would say like born 1965 because i go random when I make emails. You can also watch me record factions on your server at my YouTube. Link:www.youtube.com/channel/UCmacv4L2rXnR4CzXDBtXrvw. And the reason I use colors is because it makes it easier to read for me and you

Sincerely: ScareeSauce/Michael
02/06/2016 3:29 am
FawksX
This is not our staff format. Denied
02/05/2016 2:04 pm
I can be a builder I am a kid but I can build stuff
02/05/2016 5:20 pm
FawksX
Please use the format.
02/05/2016 1:36 pm
Hawkadeh
Will you notify me on skype or on here if my application gets accepted?
02/05/2016 5:20 pm
FawksX
You will be, We are still waiting to see if the head builder wants you on our team.
02/05/2016 8:34 am
Hawkadeh
What is the server ip?
02/05/2016 11:21 am
xHaikewl
You will get the server ip once your application has been accepted.
02/05/2016 4:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
Devile
IGN: Snackinq

Timezone: AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time

Experience with YML And JSON files: I can configure plugins, I do have experience Used to be staff on other server's and Used these folders/Apps!

Can you work Actively? Yes I can I can come on a lot on the weekends! But Weekdays I still can but Just Not as much as Weekends!

Are you prepared to take Orders from me? Ohh yea I am! I am ready to be pushed to My limits and Help this server! I wish to cooperate With any Orders Given to me!

Anything Else? Not really!

I've worked for 4 server's Total These server's has been successful Worked for a lot but these a the successful one's
Border {Finished}
Chasm {Finished}
Super {Finished}
Gaming {Finished}
These are the server's Finished Stand's for It's not a server anymore I've worked with these. These are only the first Name of the server!
Thanks -Ser
02/05/2016 11:36 am
FawksX
Denied. There is hardly any detail in this application.
02/05/2016 2:20 am
FawksX
Bump! Still looking
02/04/2016 2:32 pm
xHaikewl
doop
02/03/2016 1:45 pm
FawksX
Bump! Still have a lot of positions avalible!
02/03/2016 9:52 am
Hawkadeh
Contact me on skype if needed.
02/02/2016 2:26 pm
FawksX
Application Passed onto Head Builder

Sorry, But you can't apply for joint staff ranks.
02/02/2016 11:50 am
Hawkadeh
IGN : ItsHawk_

AGE (Not used for maturity) : 16, 17 in March.

Timezone: GMT +2

Past Experience as Builder: I have been building on the Qubion Creative server for about 7 months now, I am currently Ledari. I have become a bit unactive there due to boredom and moved to a new server. Currently building on a survival server (I know, survival), I have one mega build on there, but I lost most of my previous builds due to a server reset. Unfortunately I did no take any screenshots of them.

How good are your building skills? I would say good, though not Blockworks good.

Can you build with a team? Depends. I like to build with 2 or 3 people where there is still some sort of similarity in each one's vision of a build. I do not like building with arrogant people who think they are the best. Usually smaller teams work best.

Anything Else? I hope the server has voxel and worldedit. Also, I would like to apply for a staff position, but I want to be a builder. Sort of a builder/mod? I am very good with players and I have a sense of humor, but I also know when to stop. Another thing - I have a life. My school ends at 2 pm my time. Certain days I have sports, so I come home late. Homework takes about an hour, but it varies. So I cannot come online from 2 and sit on the server for 5 hours. There might be days that I wont play, but I doubt it. I play roughly 1h to 2h a day, weekends maybe more. That's about it.

Are you prepared to take on big projects? Ofcourse. I have made large projects by hand and alone.

Pictures of builds Contact me on skype so I can send you some pictures of builds. For some reason I cannot seem to upload them here.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you take this application into consideration.

Kind regards - ItsHawk_
02/05/2016 7:52 pm
Level 45 : Master Architect
SONICzech
I sent you a skype request, I would like to try some builds with you first
02/06/2016 1:45 am
Hawkadeh
Ok ool, ill notify you when I am available.
02/01/2016 3:59 pm
xHaikewl
Bump! Still looking for staff.
02/01/2016 11:01 am
FawksX
Bump! still looking!
01/31/2016 12:14 pm
Frostbite0901
IGN: Frostbite0901
Timezone: EST
Past Experience as Staff: (Do not list ips! Only names!) I Have Been Owner 3 times) Frozen Factions, Infinity Prison, and Vadorx Creative) which were shut down due to money issues. Ive been CoOwner 2 times ( Hardcore Factions, and Gold Haven MC). Ive also been Admin and Mod a bunch of times but cant rembember the servers.
Why do you want to be staff: I would love to be staff because i love helping the minecraft community become a better place and where players can enjoy there selfs, and why not start by helping amazing servers such as yours. I also love to help players/staff that may need help in any way such as plugin help or just finding your way around spawn.
What are your moderation Skills? I have very good Moderation skills such as im very good at finding xrayers and can tell easily if someone may be hacking in pvp. im also very good at helping staff or players with plugins such as Essentials, Group Manager, PermsEX, world guard, world edit, and many more. Also if i do not know how to use a plugin i can learn quicky and tell you how to use them. I also like to try to Welcome and Welcome Back every player that i can (expect when im afk or ofline ofc).
Anything Else? Im ok at Building, here is a build i had done http://imgur.com/flkFtsq
Are you prepared to help Helpers and be on actively
Yes! i love to help other staff and be active!
01/31/2016 2:29 pm
FawksX
Accepted as Helper. Contacted via Skype.
01/31/2016 12:11 pm
Customatic
IGN:
Customatic
11, 12 in March
Timezone:
PT(Pacific timezone, United States)
Raid Central (Moderator)
HailsMC(Admin)
BlurCraft (Head Mod)
I have also owned 4 servers.
Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.
What are your Chat Moderation Skills? Well I can be funny but I always have an eye out for those sneaky spammers and if someone hacksutates I can check the player out that says they hack.
Do you know how to use /kick /mute /ban /tempban and /warn correctly? Yes I have worked well with these commands.
Anything Else? Yes, one question. What is the IP for your server? Also I applied for helper so I can work my way up to mod. I don't think I should just go in and apply for mod. I am okay with being accepted for moderator though.
Are you prepared to help HPlayers and be on actively? Yes
01/31/2016 2:28 pm
FawksX
Accepted. Pm'd
01/31/2016 11:11 am
FawksX
Update >> Had to demote Inactive New staff. More Positions Avalible!
01/31/2016 10:18 am
InsanityPolice
IGN: InsanityPolice
Timezone: GMT +1 (Summer) GMT +2 (Winter)
UnionMc (closed server)
PepsiPrison (I resigned due to family issues)
Why do you want to be staff:Because of my past experiences, i think you might need me. Also Im currently looking for a server to moderate. It seems like your server is nice.
What are your moderation Skills? I usally get alot of "power" Since im trying to be polite n' such.
Anything Else? If there's anything you want message me on Skype.
Are you prepared to help Helpers and be on actively? Of cource i am, i can be online up to 6 hours a day.

Kind Regards,
Jake
01/31/2016 11:06 am
FawksX
Accepted

PM'd on Skype.
01/31/2016 10:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
9Tails
Bump.

Need more staff.
Devs, Builders, and Admin positions are in need right now,

but you can apply for whatever you want. Our server is near release so please try hard on your applications. If you need any more information, please contact us. Thank you, and we hope you will be another great contributor to our staff team.
01/31/2016 5:16 am
FawksX
Bump!!! We really need staff!
01/30/2016 3:54 pm
FawksX
Update: We will have a lot of places avalible!!!
01/30/2016 7:16 am
Level 45 : Master Architect
SONICzech
bump
01/29/2016 10:47 am
FawksX
Bump!!!
01/28/2016 11:03 am
FawksX
Bump!
01/27/2016 2:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Kbat2
IGN:tad502

Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Past Experience As Staff: |
|
\/
The Imperium; A admin atm, the server is in beta.
TSK Network; A mod atm, the server is also in beta.

Why do you want to be staff: I love helping others. Also, the satisfactory of helping a server become big is a really nice feeling.

Anything Else? I use team speak but i don't have my own server. my hours could be 1-4 hours a day

Are You Prepared to Help Moderators and be on daily? Yes.
01/27/2016 3:03 pm
FawksX
Denied.
You are already staff on two servers. You have Supplied hardly any detail - Sorry!
01/27/2016 12:36 pm
uMinecraftPC
IGN: uMinecraft
Timezone: GMT
Past Experience as Staff: (Do not list ips! Only names!) SoneZ, MetroPrison, Techheaven.
Why do you want to be staff: I enjoy being staff on servers and I am regulary active on the weekends. I love MineCraft and would be on the server all the time (whether I got staff or not) and would love the rank on this server.
Skype: Bingsterskype (No Voice Calls or Video calls as of this point in time)
What are your moderation Skills? I have past experiences, being on regularly helps ban more hackers, mute spammers etc.
Anything Else? I would like the Moderator rank on the server (although I would take any rank!)
Are you prepared to help Helpers and be on actively?
01/27/2016 3:01 pm
FawksX
Accepted as Helper. Added on skype.
01/27/2016 11:23 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
IGN: ViperGamez
Timezone: Pacific
Experience with YML And JSON files: I have worked for 6 hosting companies as a system administrator. That required me to do all of the stuff that you are asking us to do. I have also worked with custom YML and JSON files that people have made.
Can you work Actively? Yes. I don't get distracted while i'm working on a project or something that was assigned to me by a higher ranking staff member. I also make sure the server comes before anything else that I do in my free time.
Are you prepared to take Orders from me? Yes. I always do what the higher ranking staff members say and i need talk back to them. I might disagree with you if i think it will cause a security issue on any of the servers.
Anything Else? you can contact me by email or the skype that i have posted above.
EmpiresNetwork (Trial Mod)
SinisterWorlds (Head System Admin)
01/27/2016 11:52 am
FawksX
Accepted! Contacted on Skype.
01/27/2016 11:13 am
FawksX
Bump!

Also, incarnationz, You are not using correct Grammar either.

Its "You're" not "Your"
01/27/2016 12:13 pm
incarnationz
Oh, so you can correct others but you can't correct your own forum post?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome