Custom Factions Wilderness

InkSurfer's Avatar InkSurfer12/10/16 7:44 am
1 emeralds 290 2
12/11/2016 11:47 am
ChampagneJ's Avatar ChampagneJ
So the other day I was playing some factions on a new server and I noticed that some servers had custom maps for their wilderness. I love this idea and think it looks great. I was wondering if anyone would like to make a 10k * 10k wilderness. It needs to have lots of biomes and preferably custom trees and if possible villages. I would do this myself but my computer keeps crashing every time i try to export . Just message me or comment if you are interested.
InkSurfer
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2016 11:42 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
InkSurfer
No, No-one? Ok. This Post Is Closed To Replies.
12/11/2016 11:47 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
ChampagneJ
I recommend you wait a little longer than just one day. You may have posted this in the wrong area to attract attention from mappers, and honestly, it takes more work to get someone to spend their time making you an entire 10kx10k custom map. I suggest you trawl the projects section, finding people who can produce custom terrain. Then contact them, and generally put some time in. Most people who would be willing to make you a 10kx10k map (which is pretty big) would most likely want money. But it is possible to get one for free, you will have to put time and work in to get it done for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome