Custom 3D Printed LEGO MINIFIGURE heads of YOUR SKIN!

Artistander's Avatar Artistander3/5/15 7:25 pm
1 emeralds 4.7k 6
8/16/2016 2:30 pm
akashi's Avatar akashi
Hi there! Here is an advertising spot for a CUSTOM 3D PRINTING item for sale!

i can make YOUR skin into a LEGO head!

Here are the details,

The head is the same size as the LEGO Minecraft heads. and fits on ANY Lego Minifigure (or lego stud for that matter)

It just has textures raised and lowered to look like the skin you want!

It will be in a solid color, in any of these available colors:

Black

White

Gray

Blue

Teal

Yellow

Green

Red

Brown

Tan

Glow-In-The-Dark

I can work with you on the exact design of the head to for your preferences.

This item is made of non-toxic plastic, so it's safe for everyone to enjoy.

Pictures coming soon. but to see other pieces of my work, Visit http://www.play3d.xyz

Ps, Not sure if this breaks a rule or not, If so, it is unintentional, and will not be repeated after a first warning. Thanks.
Artistander
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2016 2:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Bunny
akashi
Commercial activity is not allowed on PMC.

./lock
08/15/2016 12:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Batlamb
I found a model for a regular Minifigure, hope it helps :3
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:168532
And yes, I do realize this was from last year, but I feel like this would be a really great shop
03/07/2015 11:30 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lloyd2002
Hey man, just a question, do you think you could make a whole LEGO minifigure of my skin, not just the head?
03/08/2015 7:31 pm
Artistander
Yes, but that is still in Major Beta testing, Because the Minifigure bodies i make look like MINECRAFT guys, Not like LEGO people, with the curved arms, Hands, feet, etc. Here is a picture of a figure

It is very much not perfect, the figures arms can't hold some tools, because of it's shape.

But, the answer is YES. i can make a whole figure.
It features feet with holes so it can stand (can't sit yet. no holes on the back of its legs)
it has claw hands so it can hold tools, and other lego things, but it cant hold a block, like regular minifigures.
its arms and legs are NOT compatible with Lego, ONLY the head. and should also not be taken apart like lego. only the head should come on and off. and the head can go on and off as much as you'd like.

also, because of the ammount of work that would be required, a whole figure would be like, $10 to model it, then $5 for each printed one.

Also, if you want to take part in that beta testing phase, I'll also ship you a new one once i take the model out of Beta, that way you have a new updated version of it as well.
03/05/2015 8:37 pm
Artistander
Thanks for the reply Legowars, I am actually very confused with that topic, because the forum says this exactly "Set up shop to offer your creative services to the community. Skins, Projects, Textures, Art and other wares. "
Google Definition fun:
Click to reveal
shop
SHäp/Submit
noun
a building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store."

sold
sōld/Submit
past and past participle of sell.

sell
sel/Submit
verb
give or hand over (something) in exchange for money.
"they had sold the car"

And the Forum Rule (read-this-before-you-post-here-t23572.html)says:
Click to reveal
Recently users have been posting topics on planet minecraft that sell goods, specifically servers, although no kind of goods are allowed. Selling goods on planet minecraft is not allowed, as stated in the rules.
4.5: PMC IS NOT TO BE USED AS A WAY OF ORGANISING GROUPS THAT AIM TO ATTACK PEOPLE, SERVERS, WEBSITES ect.
This includes:
-Greifing groups.
-Hacking groups.
-Groups which aim to promote racism, sexism, violence ect.
-Groups aiming to gain money through illegitimate methods*

*Selling items on PMC is not allowed as it falls under the category of advertising.

Please understand that we do this for the safety of our users, thanks.

Few things with that post, most of the context (everything BEFORE the asterisk) doesn't fit with everything after.
Does that mean they are against advertising? and if so, Why post a forum called Shops and requests? shops are all about selling.

I would LOVE a mod to help me out here. if this post breaks the rules, then i am sorry for breaking rules. But i'd recommend making a few changes to the wording used on this forum....
03/05/2015 7:30 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
legowars96
two things.
1. this is really cool looking and stuff and if i had any money, then i would totally get one
2. it is actually against the rules to sell stuff on these forums. dont take me as the bad guy who wants to ruin the fun, im just the messenger
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome