Custom Resource Pack needed !

TheContagiousStudios's Avatar TheContagiousStudios3/1/15 9:14 am
1 emeralds 194 2
3/1/2015 9:46 am
TheContagiousStudios's Avatar TheContagiousStudios
~ Hey fellow Minecrafter, if you are reading this then thank you for your time to do so!
I am a ''YouTuber'' and It's been a long time since I recorded something with a good Texture/Resource pack!

~ If you are good with making Resource Packs and are willing to help me with having one of my own, I will be more then happy to return the favour by posting a LINK to your work in my every video plus I will mention you in 1 video

~ Also here is my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSLT0 ... 4dmuoX-Cig

~ Thank you once again and if you want to help me, PM me back and we can talk a little bit more on what kind of Resource Pack Im looking for! ^_^

- MilanTCS -
TheContagiousStudios
Level 28 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 9:46 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess
TheContagiousStudios
Well It depends on how much work you put into your Pack For you it takes 1-2 years, for someone a month and for someone maybe few months.

And I dont like edited once because there is too much off people using them. I wouldnt be here if I had one edited here.

Now if you excuse me, I have to leave ya for few days Also, if you dont want to make Resource Pack, then please dont respond here. If someone wants to make me one, they will let me know, if not they will just tell me. Thanks once again!

See ya! - M
03/01/2015 9:33 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob
Speedy
I'm not sure you know how much effort goes into a resource pack. For a complete pack they usually take 1-2 years to do, and that's just for textures. I'm not saying it can't be done for a YouTube channel, it just takes a very long time for a quality one.

I think for your purpose you'd be better off editing an existing pack, or having someone else do it. Just make sure you get permission from the pack creator, and never ever use adfly links in the description to link to the original pack. Good luck
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome