CUSTOM rpg server Looking for awsome builders.

cloudz420's Avatar cloudz42012/1/15 3:24 pm
12/1/2015 3:32 pm
LoveMiner's Avatar LoveMiner
Hi my skype is cloudz420 and I'm looking for builders for my Rpg server. we need everything to be build still like spawn warzone and much more plz post pics of some of your current builds and I will see if you should be hired. plz post ur ign too for whitlist.. ip is 158.69.203.31
cloudz420
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2015 3:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LoveMiner
IGN: IronMan54

Applying for: helper

Experience: I am a very mature 12 year old and i am looking for something to do with my day and i was hoping to become staff on here and spend my time helping players have fun and be in a safe community. I have owned two minecraft servers in my life and i am very familiar with plugins and more! I would like to use the experience i have gained over he years to help you and your server grow to be popular!

Why accept me: I believe you should accept me because i am very mature and i know many things that could help your server grow! Like how to make sure younger players have a great experience and want to come back and have fun! I can ban hackers mute Spammers/Advertisers. I can do so much i am just looking for and opportunity to help!

Thanks for reading, IronMan54
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome