CYL City - Update 13 In Progress - NEW PICS! (SNEAK PEEK)

Chiayang0427's Avatar Chiayang04275/28/17 1:38 am history
1 emeralds 312
Greetings everyone!

WARNING: LONG post, but scroll down for pictures!

It's summer already (although summer technically starts on June 20th, the weather is finally nice enough to count as early summer weather), and I've finished my Spring Semester of 2017 with mostly straight A's again. My end of my semester, which ended on May 9th, 2017 means I am back to work on CYL City for the 13th update that I will be releasing on September 5th, 2017 (the day before I return to college classes). I am truly excited to announce this.

Even though I understand that a college education is both extremely important and my 1st priority in life for now (I'm a Fine Arts major and I've just completed my Junior year, by the way), I'm now back to doing my "thing", which is also something that I love to do, and something I'm passionate about.

Here are SIX NEW PICTURES below, showcasing a sneak peek of what I've built by myself (Yes, you read that correctly) between May 9th and now (May 29th). These pictures are only just a part of what will come in the next update (Update 13) by September 5th, 2017.

Download link to CYL City (OLD version): https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/cyl-city/

NOTE 1: You are welcome to share your opinions of my work. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

NOTE 2: What you see in the pictures below is NOT AVAILABLE in the current version (Update 12) of CYL City, but will be in the next version (Update 13).

5/9/2017 - 5/29/2017

A new modern condo/apartment building with a boutique clothes store at street level.

Interior of the new boutique clothes store.

Another new boutique condo near Union Lake.

The first fitness center gym of CYL City upgraded with a new locker room wing.

A new tunnel under the Route 20 highway near the heart of CYL City.

New roads and streets, this time with parking lots parallel to the curb. These new streets lay the foundations and infrastructure for new buildings to be built in CYL City.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Resource Pack: Greenfield Official Texturepack 1.11.
Shaders: SEUS 11.0 (modified for myself ONLY).
Credits: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/greenfield---new-life-size-city-project/
Anticipated release date for Update 13: September 5th, 2017.
Where to see on Instagram: Go to the Instagram app on your phone OR Instagram.com, and find the hashtag #cylcity (without # sign).
Chiayang0427
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nerd