Darkonia [Horror Survival] Looking for staff

KalloWWeed's Avatar KalloWWeed9/4/15 8:27 pm
1 emeralds 273 9
9/7/2015 5:46 pm
SGTrolling's Avatar SGTrolling
Today a new server was started named Darkonia, it will be a Horror, Survival, and PVP server. In the future i will add my mod called Darkonia, but that needs to wait because last time it was updated in July 2012.
Right now we're just starting up. We are now looking to recruit some staff.
We will be looking through the applications submitted here, please submit them in this format. All staff positions require atleast skype or teamspeak.

Server ip: 37.187.133.216:27155 (Will be changed soon)
Teamspeak ip: ts63.gameservers.com:9276

Ign:
What you will do for the server:
How many people do you think you could bring to the server:
How often will you play:
Pics of work(Builder position):
Skype name(required):
Experience(as staff,and otherwise):
What you bring to the staff:
Why you are the best choice:
Timezone:

Recruitment Stats:
Mods:0/3
Admins: 0/2
Admin+: 0/1
Co-owner(s): 1/1
Builders: 0/5
KalloWWeed
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2015 5:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SGTrolling
IGN:_PandaMan123
No Skype Gmail:KeeganWallis05@gmail.com
Experience:I Can Config Plugins I Do It When Im Bored So I Do It Alot And Im Very Good At It I Can Do Group Manager For U And I Can Make This Server A Better Place To Be A Circle Not A Square I Swear I Wont Abuse OP Permissions And All That Stuff I Swear On My Life I Will Try To Get On Everyday And Check On The Server Welcome And Answer Questions Immediatly If Im Not Busy.
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Dev, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we accept you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on GlowstoneCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on MelonCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in a small town in Arkansas, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Coming from a previous admin, staff member, and server owner,
I Hope this helped,
_PandaMan123
09/07/2015 5:15 pm
KalloWWeed
bump
09/06/2015 3:45 pm
Reptillian_army
All plugins is fixed now
09/06/2015 7:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
danieldoesstuff
Ign: danieldoesstuff
Position applying for: admin/head mod
What you will do for the server: I will help this community grow, I will help building and ill do the best to make this server the best of its kind.
How many people do you think you could bring to the server: 15, maybe even more
How often will you play: in school day 1-3 hours a day, and in holidays/weekends 2-5 hours a day
Pics of work(Builder position): im not a builder
Skype name(required): live:danielbra3
Experience(as staff,and otherwise): I have a lot of experience, I was a helper, mod, head mod, admin, head admin and almost co - owner
What you bring to the staff: my sense of humor, the ability to make people like me, and ill do my best to make the staff team have fun while building the server.
Why you are the best choice: I have a lot of experience so I know how to do this "job", im funny and I can make players like me, I can help new people, and as I said, ill do my best to make this server the best of its kind
Timezone: IDT (Israel)
09/05/2015 9:47 pm
Kadekade2
Ign: xXShadowoIfXx
Position applying for: Moderator, Admin
What you will do for the server: I can provide problem solving, building, video recording, I can help monitor the server and keep it friendly.
How many people do you think you could bring to the server: To be completely honest, not a lot. Being in college now I don't have many friends that play minecraft still and I mean i can post on servers etc. but you've probably already done so =P (I can make a video in a few weeks when I get my graphics card in if needed i guess)
How often will you play: Im able to play Mon-Friday 3PM-1AM Give or take an hour and Saturday sunday all day
Skype name(required): Kadekade234
Experience(as staff,and otherwise): I ran a server during the update 1.2.5 many years ago for about a year that had a consistant population of about 20-30... I've been a moderator on a few other servers.
What you bring to the staff: I can bring problem solving, experience, seriousness, and I'm on a lot to help monitor the players
Why you are the best choice: I'm able to play a lot. I'm easily accessible. I'm in college and am majoring in programming so in the future I may be able to assist with programming.
Timezone:
Click to reveal
Central Standard Time North America
09/05/2015 9:37 pm
savvyfish
Ign: Savvyfish
Name: Sydney
Position applying for: Anything
What you will do for the server: I will help make this server the best network in Java! duhh!
How many people do you think you could bring to the server: definitely 25+
How often will you play: almost every day!
Skype name(required): micrantaloupe
Experience(as staff,and otherwise): 3 servers as staff. Ive been playing minecraft since beta.
What you bring to the staff: Passion for the game. Friendship. To make the server an attractive and happy environment.
Why you are the best choice: i will do anything you tell me to, and i won't stop until i have finished. I can code in javascript, design texture packs, and pretty much learn anything i need to in order to fit the required stats. I'm very passionate. i can also hack my client, but i only use it for good.
Timezone: America
09/05/2015 7:44 pm
KalloWWeed
bump still looking
09/05/2015 8:39 am
Reptillian_army
Ign: Thaking98
Position applying for: Co-owner or mod
What you will do for the server:I will build and tweak the server
How many people do you think you could bring to the server:Many
How often will you play: 3/7
Skype name(required):Reptillian army leader
Experience(as staff,and otherwise): i have been a owner for 2 server and a mod on a handfull of servers
What you bring to the staff:Peace
Why you are the best choice:I have good experience of servers
Timezone:utc +01:00 Stockholm
09/04/2015 8:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Ign: NicksPlayzYT
Position applying for: Any besides Builder.
What you will do for the server: I will help you make the server better, nicer, and a helpful community. We will all be helping the community
How many people do you think you could bring to the server: About 100 ppl max
How often will you play: 4-6 hrs a day 7 days a week
Skype name(required): ThemWaffelzDoe (Or ThemWafflezDoe)
Experience(as staff,and otherwise): I have owned 3 servers, all of them being successful. I haven't had the money anymore to run a server again. If I could I would
What you bring to the staff: A nice and helpful community so staff doesn't have to work as hard every day
Why you are the best choice: I have a lot more experience than any other players/staff. I have played minecraft for about 5 yrs now.
Timezone: Mountain.

Hope you enjoyed my application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome