DaSheepyCraft RELEASE!!! (Need Players ans Staff)

DaSheepy's Avatar DaSheepy5/23/17 11:34 am
1 emeralds 53
Hello there! i am DaSheepy the current owner of the new release of a server called dasheepycraft.
Where/how did i think of the name? Well, i came up with the name dasheepycraft when i was playing on a friends server called magma craft and i wanted to start up my own server at the time. I was really exited when i looked at my Minecraft username (I_Am_DaSheepy) and realized that i could use the last part of my username and the word craft as my server name.
How did i get the logo? Well the logo came from a member of staff who i wont say the gender for privacy reasons but sadly has left the server as in the past i had threatened to hack someone and they didn't want there reputation ruined. Anyway when they joined the server they was like 'Hey, where is your logo' and i didnt have one so they volunteered to create one then 2 days later boom, i had a logo.
A bit more about the server. DaSheepyCraft has been in development for around a month and is currently still now as the permissions and a couple more things need to be added. DaSheepyCraft has 4 different gamemodes, creative, survival, factions, and minigames.
What staff do i need?
Well, currently i am the only member of staff (owner) as my co-owner lied and abused his powers so i am in need of all ranks ranging from helper to co-owner.
Why Join dasheepycraft? Currently i have a 25% discount sale on everything in the store It is also a hacker friendly and a nice enviroment to be in

So join DaSheepyCraft today @: dasheepycraft.mcpro.io
Forums: DaSheepyCraft.enjin.com
DaSheepy
Level 1 : New Network