Deleted

HellurTherre's Avatar HellurTherre6/29/16 3:32 am history
1 emeralds 326 6
7/7/2016 12:22 am
Duccs's Avatar Duccs
HellurTherre
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2016 12:22 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
Duccs
• Name- Felicia
• Ign- Yomamma
• Age- 7 1/2
• Time zone- PST
• Skype- ItzDuckyHere123456
• Describe yourself- I am Loyal, friendly, sometimes I like to think I'm creative and funny.
• Experiences- I have been an admin on 2 small faction servers, but unfortunately both have been shut down.
• What makes me better- Like I said before, I have had lots of experience in moderating chat, planning events, and I dabble in building. I am trustworthy, if you need me for any task, I will get it done, no questions asked.
• Donations- I would direct them to the website.
• Spamming ip in global chat- I would immediately take action (depending on the rules). If It were up to me I'd temporarily ban them for 30 days, I don't have any tolerance for that kind of behavior.
• Crashing- I would contact an Admin or Owner, but in the meantime ask everyone to leave until we have the situation under control.
• Suspicions- I would keep my eyes pealed just in case my suspicions are correct. I would also ask any other staff members if they have the same suspicions.
• Ddos- I would take action immediately (punishments depend on the rules).

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application! I hope you consider me to be one of your nominees!
06/29/2016 9:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
WizardMC1278
HellurTherre Can we talk on skype or do you prefer me applying here?
06/29/2016 8:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ReStartz
Personal Questions:

• Name: Kei
• In Game Name: Vercious
• Location/Timezone: EST
• Do you have a Skype? If so what is your username: TWiSTED_WAYZ
• Describe yourself: Funny, experienced, creative.
• Do you have any past experiences? (This may range from Staff to Plugins and YouTube) I have been an admin on 4 different servers, mod on 2 other servers, and co-owner on another server.
• What makes you better for this position than other people: Because of my experience and how I deal with problems, which you will see right now.

Situational Questions:

• What would you do if someone was spamming up a server IP in the global chat? Put them on mute, if they continue after the mute is up, ban them.
• What would you do if the server starts repeatedly crash? Tell everyone to exit the server until we find out what is going on and how to fix it.
• What would you do if someone would like to donate? Give them the hyperlink of the website that they donate at.
• What do you do when you have suspicion on a player, but you can't prove that they have done anything wrong? Keep watching them and see if they will do something wrong.
• What would you do if someone threatened to DDos the server and/or a player? Kick him, then ban him if he continues with the treats.
06/29/2016 8:14 am
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
• Name:Jay
• In Game Name:CrafterOfRealms
• Location/Timezone:Aruba/EasternStandard
• Do you have a Skype? If so what is your username:Dxkblast
• Describe yourself:athletic,hardworking,Workaholic
• Do you have any past experiences? (This may range from Staff to Plugins and YouTube)Over 5 years of staff and dev experience managing servers and more.
• What makes you better for this position than other people:I'm more experienced than your average Admin i'm knowledgeable and i can spend over 6 hours a day on the server.

Situational Questions:
Click to reveal
• What would you do if someone was spamming up a server IP in the global chat?Temp mute 10 minutes and tell them to stop or else there's gonna be a temp ban.
• What would you do if the server starts repeatedly crash?Stop it from starting than go back in the console and check for errors or Notify higher up staff.
• What would you do if someone would like to donate?I would give them the Buycraft link or the Website link.
• What do you do when you have suspicion on a player, but you can't prove that they have done anything wrong?Try to get evidence and report it.
• What would you do if someone threatened to DDos the server and/or a player?Notify them that DDoSing is Illegal and temp ban them for Threatening to DDoS Server/Player
06/29/2016 8:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Monz23
Hey, can you add me on Skype? I have a proposition for you!
06/29/2016 7:54 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
HellurTherre
*bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome