DeathStarCraft Recruitment

sessp's Avatar sessp11/27/14 8:12 am
1 emeralds 163 2
11/27/2014 6:39 pm
sessp's Avatar sessp
Hi guys,
i am sessp one of the 5 owners of DeathStarCraft!!! DSC is a mingiame themed minecraft server with of course a star wars theme. Mingames we currently are making are The Clone Walls (the walls), Super Clone Bros (scb) The Box (hg) and a lot more of other arcade like games. Basically we need SOME staff to help our community expand but at the same time make sure our community is safe and rid of hackers. This is not a muck around server and is currently aimed to be online by December 18th. Below are the criteria and the steps if you wish to apply.

Steps
STEP 1: Application - You complete the application and email it to a specific email down below.
STEP 2: Reviewing - If your application is good by Jedi Masters (admin) standards, it will be put under senior staff review, and three must say yes to move on to interview.
STEP 3: Interview - You are given an interview by the Jedi Masters (admin) on Skype.
STEP 4: Promotion - If you are acceptable by the Jedi Council (directing council) exceptions, then you will be promoted to Padawan (Jr Mod).

Ranks Available
Jedi Knights (Mod): 10
Jedi Masters (Admin) : 2 (currently)
Red-Squadron (Building Team): 10 (estimated)
R2-Unit (Webdev): 1 (pay is negotiable)
Astromech's (Plugin Devs): 3

Criteria
1. You must be at least 14 yrs old.
2. English must be your first language.
3. You must have skype and you must be willing to call staff members.
4. You must have a good attitude.
5. You must not be banned from any of our servers.

Format;
Name:
How we would benefit from your help:
How much time can you dedicate:

What would you do in these situations?
If someone was flying:

If someone was swearing:

If someone was using combat hacks:

Email your application here: sessp16@gmail.com or post on planet minecraft.

*Please note spamming Applications will result in a automatic failure!
sessp
Level 1 : New Explorer