DelphinadRealms- Looking for Admins and Mods

Alm0stFamous's Avatar Alm0stFamous10/10/15 2:48 pm
10/12/2015 12:39 am
benwa97's Avatar benwa97
DelphinadRealms

DelphinadRealms is going to be a Factions server. I am going to be using McMMO, Crates, ObsidianBreaker, and other things. Moderators will not have /fly, or /tp. They are allowed to raid. Admins have all privileges, they are NOT allowed to raid. They must only Administrate the server.

McMMO:
All combat skills are disabled in PvP
All combat skills are limited to 350

ObsidianBreaker:
Obsidian will be broken in 5 hits of TNT
Bedrock is still being decided upon

Kits:
Kits will be balanced. Donators will recieve a decent sized kit to
aid them in their journey. They will not be insanely overpowered.

Looking For

• Admins
  • Moderators
  • Builders

Staff Application
How long have you been playing minecraft?
How old are you?
Whats your mc IGN?:
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?:
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?:
What is your knowledge of plugins?:
How long can you be on every day?:
What timezone are you in?:
Do you have Skype?:
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?
What position are you applying for?:

Builder Application
Do you have experience on other server building?:
Please post screenshots, with proof of some builds of yours:
How old are you?:
Do you have Skype?:
What do you wish to build for us?:
Are you expecting to be paid for building?:
What is your building style?:
Alm0stFamous
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2015 12:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
benwa97
How long have you been playing minecraft? 5 years

How old are you? 18

Whats your mc IGN?: Ben_wawa

How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I have been an owner and admin on multiple pervious servers. I am very familiar with many plugins and how to successfully run a server.

Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Of course! This is one of the most important things in keeping a server running!

What is your knowledge of plugins?: As I stated earlier, I am very good with many plugins a can pick up new ones very quickly.

How long can you be on every day?: Probably between 4-5 hours.

What timezone are you in?: CST

Do you have Skype?: Yes, will provide if accepted.

Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?: Yes! You should use good grammar everywhere.

What position are you applying for?: Admin or Head-Admin if available
10/11/2015 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Justydusty
About 4-5 years, not exactly sure of the specific month.
How old are you?
I am 17 years old(Grade 12)
Whats your mc IGN?:
Justydusty99
I used to be co-owner of a server 3 years ago, and was eventually made temp. owner when the owner and host went on vacation for 2 weeks. I was also an Admin on a server, and was mainly just making sure people didn't use any kind of cheats and I would also monitor the chats to see if anyone was spamming or being a nuisance.
I'm not exactly sure if I can make someone donate, but I definitely can encourage them and make them realize the perks and bonuses of donating. I'd also speak highly of those who donate and reassure people that donating is good.
There's a lot of plugins now a days, but I'd ask you for the plugin list to make sure I know what the commands are and what the plugins do to assure myself that I fully know everything about the server. Now, should there be a plugin I don't know, I'd surf the web to get an understanding of the commands and what the plugin is.
How long can you be on every day?:
I can generally be on for more than 6 hours a day, depending on if I have family things going on. And should I not be able to get on, I'd immediately tell the owner or someone higher up.
What timezone are you in?:
I am in the eastern time zone
Do you have Skype?:
Yes, I use my Microsoft account so I believe you have to search me with my email; justinblucier@outlook.com
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?
I am in 12th grade academic courses, so I believe I enough knowledge of the English language to speak very good English. With that being said, I am also fluent in French.
What position are you applying for?:
To be honest, I'd love to be an Admin or Moderator, however should you see me being better as something else I will fully accept what you think is better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
10/11/2015 6:05 pm
Justydusty
Pryda stole my staff application for another server, just so you're aware.
10/11/2015 4:03 pm
ashdungeon
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since early alpha
How old are you? 19
Whats your mc IGN?: ashdungeon
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: Yes I was admin manager on a previous server, with around 20 members of staff
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Yes through new ideas of which people can purchase and in a way that doesn't come across as repetitive and annoying.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I have quite a lot of knowledge of plugins and already have a list of plugins I would possibly recommend for the further development of this server
How long can you be on every day?: I will aim to commit The most amount of time to this server as a I can, roughly 1-2 hours on weekdays and the roughly 3-4 hours on weekend days.
What timezone are you in?: I'm in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Do you have Skype?: yes
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? I believe in am very capable or using good and understandable grammar while interacting with other staff and players.
What position are you applying for?: Admin, moderator or helper. Really just any way I could help watch the server grow and help guide the server to the path intended by the server owners. I personally understand the idea of trust and the idea of working up the ranks and am myself, very open to this idea.
10/11/2015 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Pryda

Ign: Pryda

Maturity: I'm in grade 12, so I'd like to think that I'm more mature than younger kids. Yes I joke around with players on servers and what not, however I don't start fighting with people or being a nuisance in chat. I also don't start using racial slurs or anything that would discriminate against someone whether it be for their religion, race, sexual orientation, etc.

Previous experience: In the past I was co-owner of a server, the owner left me in charge with everything while he was away on vacation for 2 weeks. Your probably wondering why I'm not still co owner, well what happened was I got preoccupied, I was in 10th grade, had lots of things to do so I just stopped playing to focus on school. I also used to be a moderator at one point, for a very small server, mainly just monitoring the chat to warn people who were misbehaving.

Have you moderated before: Yes I have, as mention above, I've monitored the chats before and warned people when they started to misbehave. Mainly swearing, saying harmful things to others, discriminating, purposely trying to make someone feel bad, etc. I also stopped people from from continuously spamming the chat and immediately got rid of those advertising.

Why you want to be staff:Main reason I want to be staff is to be able to help others should they need it, and to be able to assure everything runs smoothly. Now let's also be real here, there's also that good feeling you get being staff and not a member.

What will you bring us to our network: Well I'm not some incredibly talented builder who is so creative and skilled that they build some masterpieces for the server, however I can bring you order and civility along with a staff member who is dedicated and willing to help others should they need help.

Anything else we should know: There's not really much else as far as reasons for me being staff goes other than what I like to do and such things; but that can wait for a future time.
10/11/2015 4:01 pm
Alm0stFamous
That isn't anywhere near the format...
10/11/2015 3:07 pm
Thomas1132
Staff Application
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 3 years
How old are you? 13
Whats your mc IGN?: fredrick1132
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I am a owner of a network currently under development "DarkFireMinecrafters" and I am a moderator on Azidepvp, I have general knowledge of most commands and plugins
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Yes I can, I will encourage people to donate via the website or systems you use.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I know most faction plugins, however you should note I cannot make them
How long can you be on every day?: approx. 3-4hrs weekdays, 3-5 or more on weekends
What timezone are you in?: GMT
Do you have Skype?: yes, I will give it to you if I get the job
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? Yes, I am a level 7 student at English
What position are you applying for?: Admin (however I will settle for Head mod or moderator)

Just so you know, on Saturdays during the summertime I play cricket in the afternoon and I also thank you for reading this application.
10/11/2015 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Deflate
Hey! Here's my Staff Application!

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years.

How old are you?: I am currently 14 years of age.

Whats your mc IGN?: Deflate

How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I have owned a ton of servers and been a moderator on many others. I have a ton of experience, I do not need any help with punishments and such.

Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Yes! If I like the server, I will definitely donate.

What is your knowledge of plugins?: I know every plugin from top to bottom. I can help the Owner fix bugs, glitches, and much more. As I said, I have an outstanding amount of experience.

How long can you be on every day?: I can be on for up to 6 hours a day!

What timezone are you in?: PST

Do you have Skype?: Yes. My Skype is duquettechristian (Do note, I was drinking water one day at my desk and I spilled water on my microphone. I'm getting a new one in 2 days.)

Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?: Yes! My grammar is very good and I am always kept under control.

What position are you applying for?: Admin.

Why I want Admin: Well lets start out with this. From past experience I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. On a faction server it is hard to find a faction to join. I am willing to let any new member join a faction that I will create just to get them started. If they do not want to join my faction that is fine but having a faction to automatically be able to join will be so much easier, simpler, and a lot more comfortable. Now to a different topic. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I know there are many mods but I am on when no staff is on DelphinadRealms, Now for a big topic I think you should here. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. Now speaking of respect, I am a very respectful and respected person. I respect all members ninja's and any kind of donator. I especially respect all staff members because I know we are all on the same team. I am a very reliable person who only benefits to this server all the time by just being a good person and if this application is good enough, an amazing staff member who won't disappoint anyone. I am a very friendly person who is here to make new friends and thrive to become good friends with those who dislike me. I am an exiting person who does exiting stuff, It is very good to have exiting staff on exiting servers like this one. It matches the server and matches everything it takes to be an amazing staff member. I am willing to put everyone on this server before me because I know doing that is a huge step to being one of the best Admins on DelphinadRealms.

Extra Details: I am a straight A student who commits himself to whatever he sets a goal to, and my goal it to be a fantastic Admin on this server. I am a very intelligent person and likes Math And Science better than any other learning class. (Besides Theater). I am actually a pretty good ping pong player because well it is pretty easy. I recently got glasses so my vision will be better so I will have pretty good grammar in chat. I sometimes play basketball with my dad because he wants to have some fun occasionally and just do some out door activities. My family is very supporting in anything I do and if they knew I was applying for staff on this server they will still be there to support me in any hard moments here.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I can get Admin!
10/11/2015 2:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RepresentingDesigns
Name: Johnathan

IGN: LucBeasty1

Skype Username:

Rank Applying For: Head-Admin or Admin

Maturity Level (0-10): No-one can really tell if thdy are mature or not but if so, I possibly think Im 8-9/10

Why do you want to be staff?: Like every server they need a Head-Admin and Admins to run it successfully, which is why I am coming to help you build up and create a server that coukd possibly fly to the top of the charts. I believe in this server which is why I want to lead admins, mods, etc, to teach them, and like I said hopefully make this server successfull.

Why should I pick you?: Thats a good question, Im going to start off with my experience. I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 1/2 years. I am very trusted with all servers that I worked on throughout the years. I am mostly good at being Head-Administrator due to my skills, experience, maturity and trust! I can train helpers, mods and admins to become very experienced and skilled like me.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: My promises are to be very mature, never disrespect anyone no matter who they are/what race/age/sex. Never aband/betray. Never op/give permissions to member that havent been accepted as staff. Never spawn in Items for any person. Never grief/swear/use sexual, racist, rude behaviour

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc: I can Train staff, build, and almost everything except for develop.

Thankyou for considering to read my application
10/11/2015 12:32 am
Lewio
How long have you been playing minecraft? Two years
How old are you? 15
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: Lots. I have been an owner, admin and mod.
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Yes.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I know my way around basic plugins and commands.
How long can you be on every day?:I play from around 3-5 hours daily.
What timezone are you in?: Atlantic Daylight Savings Time (ADT)
Do you have Skype?: Yes, ddaws.caddell
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? I am very capable of using proper grammar.
What position are you applying for?: It would be preferable to be an admin, I would settle for head mod or builder though.
10/11/2015 12:22 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
misteryslaya
(The server is currently whitelisted so I guess you have to make an application and get accepted to join in on it. It seems like a decent server with the ability to run for a while. I've seen the pictures and it looks good so far, the server probably will do well.)

How long have you been playing minecraft? I don't have any knowledge on how long i've been playing because I don't keep a record and I never thought why would I need to remember when I first got it. But from an educated guess I'd think for about 3-4 years? Whatever snapshot that was.
How old are you? I am currently 15 years old
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: [color=#000080][b]I've had lots of experience on a staff team.[/b] [b]I used to be one on an old server about 5 months ago called "ShadowCraft" I was an Admin going into Co-Owner between this other Admin. I quit that because there was such a fued and I refused to be apart of that.[/color][/b]
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: [b]I[color=#000080]f the donations are enough to get people thinking of donating, I could see myself persuading them into a better sense that this is a good thing that it helps the server and gives them whatever the donation has and show that they could benefit from it. Though ultimatly it's their decision.[/color][/b]
What is your knowledge of plugins?: [b][color=#000080]I know how to use WorldEdit. I've been using it for years. I know some Player Shop Plugins but different servers uses a wide variety of them so I can't keep up with what's the best or what every server has. I am a fast learner and usually a visual one so I could do some research on any plugin that I need to know.[/color][/b]
How long can you be on every day?: [b][color=#000080]I can be on a good chunk about 3-4 hours a day, Possibly more during the weekends. Though I won't always be on every day since I do have a life outside the internet.[/color][/b]
What timezone are you in?: [b][color=#000080]U.S Central Time[/color][/b]
Do you have Skype?: [b][color=#000080]Yes, I could give you my Skype if i'm a possibility.[/b]
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? [/color][b][color=#000080]I believe this is already answered by the post that I've just created.[/color][/b]
What position are you applying for?: [b][color=#000080]Possibly Admin, though that takes alot of trust and I wouldn't think anyone in their right mind would say, "Hey, he has a good application with decent grammar. Automatically Admin him and give him the powers to do stuff to our server!" I'd think that i'd need to play for a little bit to prove trust between one another so I wouldn't be upset with Mod or even Helper to start things off.[/color][/b]
--------------------------
[i]I thought this should be added:[/i]
This application of mine doesn't show my personallity, I'm pretty funny and a relaxed dude. I don't bash on anyone or become super strict until I see evidence of something. I'm usually laid back and happy, and believe in people.
10/11/2015 2:35 pm
Alm0stFamous
Alright, you have been accepted. The server IP is mc.delphinadrealms.com
10/11/2015 2:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
misteryslaya
It's still in White List mode. I'm not Whitelisted
10/11/2015 3:46 pm
Alm0stFamous
What is your minecraft name?
10/10/2015 11:59 pm
FluxNZ
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 2009-2010 Or 1.2.5
How old are you? I'm 15 Turning 16 In 7 dayz
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I'm very experienced I've been head-mod, admin, co-owner and owner all about 3 times
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: Yeah Sure I Can Bud <3
What is your knowledge of plugins?: Not Very Experienced With Plugins, that is the thing that lets me down ;( haha
How long can you be on every day?: 2 and 1/2 hours
What timezone are you in?:UTC+12:00 New Zealand
Do you have Skype?: Yes, Billy.bouzoukis1
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? Yes I Can communicate Well With The Staff Owners And Online Members
What position are you applying for?: Admin !! <3 <3 <3

TY-- IGN--ItzArtz
10/10/2015 10:35 pm
ToastMeats
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 4 years
How old are you? 14
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: A very good amount
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: You can't really make people donate, it's 100% their decision. In my eyes, there's not really a way to encourage people to buy something.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I've been managing servers for about a year and a half now, so my plugin knowledge is quite extensive. I mainly use Group Manager, Essentials, a few bungee plugins if the server is a BungeeCord, I can set up a BungeeCord, CoreProtect, and the list goes on.
How long can you be on every day?: Depends on how much I'm needed, to be completely honest. If I'm needed a lot I'll be on a lot. It there's a lot of players on at once, I'll be sure to be there.

What timezone are you in?: EST

Do you have Skype?: Of course, my Skype is roastmeats

Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other
staff members?
Of course! I try to use good grammar all the time anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.

What position are you applying for?: Admin/Server Manager, but if that doesn't work, then Moderator should do just fine!

More info on me: post3656155.html?hilit=roastmeats#p3656155
10/11/2015 2:01 pm
Alm0stFamous
Alright, you have been accepted. mc.delphinadrealms.com
10/10/2015 9:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
How long have you been playing Minecraft? As of October 10th, 2015, I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years.
How old are you? 14
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: Quite a bit, considering I've been playing for 4 years. Almost all my forum posts are staff applications or staff requests for the several servers that I have created and/or owned. I have some IP addresses of servers that I aided but I doubt they'll be any help since they've all shut down. You can always sift through my former posts and see some examples of my applications and their statuses. There's also an option to have me do that for you or give you the Skype usernames of the previous server owners.
Can you encourage people to donate to keep the server running?: If that's my job, then of course, I'll do it. I run a business myself too, so I can always help if we really need it.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: My knowledge of plugins is quite extensive. I'm super familiar with PermissionsEX, Group Manager, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, VoxelSniper, mcMMO, Factions, Essentials, and about any other plugin. I've even gone lengths to learn Java (and still am learning as of right now) to code my own!
How long can you be on every day?: I'd say about 2-3 hours maximum on a regular basis. This is solely based on server traffic and staff needs. If there's no one really on, I might just come on for 30 minutes and make sure users don't have complaints or aren't getting into trouble. However, if there's a decent amount of users I might stay on a couple hours and make sure everyone is fine and even play a bit of survival myself (depending on what rank I am).
Do you have Skype?: Yes! My Skype username is chucknorrised.
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? If I'm being honest, I'm a complete grammar freak either way. I'm particular about punctuation and spelling, so chances are I'll be this formal in-game as well.
What position are you applying for?: Moderator would be just fine, but if you need my assistance otherwise, then I'll gladly administrate for DelphinadRealms!
10/11/2015 2:31 pm
Alm0stFamous
Alright, your accepted. The IP for the server is mc.delphinadrealms.com
10/10/2015 7:43 pm
thrasher4219
Hello Im thraser4219, im currently a server owner.
-Donate:Ya ill help!!
-Joy!! Ya totally, like i said I have a server so I brought joy to other people!:D
-Staff Position: Admin, Or builder, but not co owner, just want a nice place to settle down
-Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
-How Long: 1 hour per night on week, 3 to more weekends, summer not much
-How long i play: Ever since 1.2

Alright Im currently a server owner but i do not want to own a server any more, I just want place where I can settle down and help people and also have fun! If you have a blank server no used to accept me, UNLESS you have a good team that will help me build your server! Im not going to waste my skills helping someone who has no idea on running a server . Im a above average builder, I know, Coreprotect, towny,i know all bukkit commands, i use spigot, I know how to use terminal, worldedit, paintball so i know how to set up pvp, and pretty much all popular plugins. If you dont believe me join my server i might not be on, just do /warp councel and do the tour in he back, oh and i built everything you see. Ill be on for the next 30 min after your server. IP:66.168.91.126 Thx alot for reading My application, please do not take it offensively.
10/10/2015 6:45 pm
RepresentingDesigns
I have been playing for 2 years.

How old are you?

I owned 3 servers before applying on this server, I also just left my Head-Admin position with my last server. I have played minecraft on a big variety of servers and been staff on most of them. I'm very loyal I guess you could say.

I will try my hardest, but no guarantees!

I know a good amount about Groupmanager and Pex, plus some of the shop plugins.

How long can you be on every day?: Not determined yet!

What timezone are you in?: Central American

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? Whenever I am trying to get my point through I always have good grammar!

What position are you applying for?: Head-Admin + / Head-Developer / Co Owner or Owner.
10/10/2015 6:32 pm
RepresentingDesigns
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years
How old are you? 15
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: Tons, used to be Owner of 3 servers! And just resided my position as Head-Admin on another one.
Can you pull in donations to keep the server running?: Maybe
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I know alot about GroupManager and Pex
How long can you be on every day?: I don't know at this point in time.
What timezone are you in?: Central American
Do you have Skype?: Yes (jurrdesigns)
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members? Yes!
What position are you applying for?: Head - Admin +
10/10/2015 6:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
dudefish3
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since around 1.4.2(ish).

How old are you? 14

How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I was a Head-Administrator for a server called PureSurvival a little over a year ago. I started day one as a trial-mod and worked my way up over the course of one year.

Can you pull in donations to keep the server running?: I can try my best, however I can't make any promises on being able to donate myself or to get anyone else to donate.

What is your knowledge of plugins?: I am somewhat experienced in WorldEdit, and I used to know how to use CoreProtect and SignShop really well. Unfortunately as it's been so long since I last moderated a server I am no longer very adept at this, and may require a bit of brushing up.

How long can you be on every day?: It depends on if I have any commitments in real life, however I am usually available from 1-12 hours per day, and can often get on if contacted via skype.

What timezone are you in?: CST

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?: I try my best. I only look over my writing once before I post it so there are often a few errors when I type for extended periods of time.

What position are you applying for?: Chat-Moderator, Moderator, or Administrator.
10/10/2015 6:36 pm
Alm0stFamous
You have been accepted. Your rank is not yet determined, but come join! mc.delphinadrealms.com
10/10/2015 6:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years.
How old are you? 14.
How much experience do you have at being a staff member?: I am a co owner of a network, sadly it went off because a hacker came on and ruined the permissions.
Can you pull in donations to keep the server running?: sadly no, all donations must go to you.
What is your knowledge of plugins?: I have lots o knowledge of groupmanager, Idisguise, ICU, ItemRenamer, IMGUrls and many more
How long can you be on every day?: if its a weekend then maybe 4-7 hours but weekdays will be around 3-5 hours.
What timezone are you in?: GMT
Do you have Skype?: No
Are you capable of using good grammar while interacting with players and other staff members?: Yes of course.
What position are you applying for?: Admin
10/10/2015 6:17 pm
Alm0stFamous
Hello?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome