DemolitionPvP [Factions] Needs good staff

14allisonjd14's Avatar 14allisonjd141/26/15 6:03 pm
1/29/2015 12:45 am
14allisonjd14's Avatar 14allisonjd14
Hello this is jdallison. Also known as the Owner of DemoltionCraft a d my server needs lots of "Top of the line" staff members. Please notice I will know if you app is copyed and pasted. Here are the staff positions I need.

x2Plugin Devs (Will be Dev in server)
IGN: Required
IRL name: Required
Skype/Phone#: Required
Timezone: Required
Do you know how to make a plugin: Required
Link to your plugin: Required
Experience: Required
Why you want to be this rank: Required
What makes you unique: Required
Why would you do if I told you to make a plugin for me: Required
Any other info:
If your accepted I will give you IP

x2 Head-Admin
Skype/Phone#: Required
Why you want this rank: Required
Why should you have this rank:Required
What makes you unique: Required
What would you do if you found a hacker in the server: Required
What would you do if that hacker was your friend: Required
Additional info:
If your accepted I will msg you the IP

x5 Builder
Skype/Phone#:
Recent Builds:
Pictures of your builds: Required
Proof of ur build(Ip's etc.): Required (If N/A we will have you do a test build on the server)
Can you build a spawn: Required
Additional info:

All other ranks are the same app as Head-Admin's

x3 Admin
x3Head-Mod
x4Mods
x4Helpers
x4Chat-Mods
x5 Builders

Good luck to everyone!
,jdallison
14allisonjd14
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2015 12:45 am
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/28/2015 9:05 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/28/2015 6:32 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/27/2015 9:33 pm
Unbound Chrono
IGN: 18NSteffen
IRL name: Nate
Skype/Phone#: Tell you if I get accepted
Timezone: Central
Why you want this rank: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
Why should you have this rank:I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
What makes you unique: A lot of the stuff I previously stated makes me very unique.
What would you do if you found a hacker in the server: Ban
What would you do if that hacker was your friend: A lot of my friends are mean to me so I would just give them what they deserve, that would be a ban.
Additional info:
01/27/2015 8:49 pm
CookieFlash
IGN: FLaSH_MiiNe
IRL name: Abram Blanca (or Achillie)
Skype/Phone#: Skype-some_dude45 phone number-647-996-5101
Timezone: Eastern Standard

Why you want this rank: Your server has a lot of potential, I would like to see it grow, but also help it grow, I would help by warning griefers, but then banning them if they continue and basically if someone were hacking, I would hear there side of the sorry, unless I see them in action, then that'd an immediate I.P. Ban., I would also like to keep the peace in general.

Why should you have this rank: I'm very trustworthy, and I would never abuse my power or anything of the sort, and I would like to help out the new people, and guide them, I'm also "chill", because, one time, this admin banned me from the server for putting lava, in someones territory, although it did say it was against the rules, I misclicked, and it did not damage his house, I also had my own server and had an Admin but he betrayed me and ruined my server, which is why I understand how hard it is to trust Admins.

What makes you unique: I'm an Asian guy, who's not good at Math, and I guess I'm okay in every aspect like,plug-ins, Redstone, Command blocks, etc.

What would you do if you found a hacker in the server: If I saw them in action, I would immediate I.P. ban them and tell you afterwards, but if someone reports them, I will hear both sides of the story and try to make a fair desicion, but if the "suspect" is found guilty, then it's an I.P. Ban.
What would you do if that hacker was your friend: Same thing as the top, it doesn't matter if there were my friend, if they were hacking, they were hacking, end of story, although, I don't have any friends that hack.

Additional info: I'm good at eating rice and ramen, also I'm helpful and would truly help the new people, anyways I can, I don't mind a lot of questions.
01/27/2015 8:34 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/27/2015 8:33 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/27/2015 8:14 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/27/2015 7:23 pm
14allisonjd14
Ok try joining now
01/27/2015 7:18 pm
McMiner2023Mc
Could you please White-List me
01/27/2015 6:49 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/27/2015 6:29 pm
McMiner2023Mc
Head-Admin
IGN: My In game name is Miner2023.

IRL name: My name is Kyle.

Skype/Phone#: If accepted I will PM you my username.

Age: I am currently 15. I will be turing 16 in less then a month!

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

Why you want this rank: I want this rank because I am very good at what I do. I know every command by heart. I am currently Owner and Head-Admin with 3 servers. Also a Mod+ on another. It shows that I know a lot about Head-Admin.

Why should you have this rank: I should have this rank because I know everything there is to know about Head-Admin.

What makes you unique: What makes me unique is that I have a sense of humor. But I know how far to take it and not to take it. Head-Admins arnt all about there job they need to also have fun within the chat with other people.

What would you do if you found a hacker in the server: I would ban them. Hackers are not a good thing and should be punished.

What would you do if that hacker was your friend: Doesnt matter. They will still get a punishment of a Ban.

Additional info: I am currently in 10th grade and I play sports but I should be able to play 3-4 hours a day.

Thanks for reading!
01/27/2015 6:07 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/26/2015 11:17 pm
Kcwruss101
Builder
IGN:kcwruss101
IRL name:kyle
Timezone:Austrailan
Recent Builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MymP-hk3as
Pictures of your builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MymP-hk3as
Proof of Your builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MymP-hk3as
Can you build a spawn: Yes i can, the links above show the skill to.
Additional info:Im a nice person, i will have homework but that ranges for 30 mins to an hour so no biggie. i know my fair share of commands, and colour codes, if you ask me to change some things i can and will. thank you for reading this.
01/26/2015 10:50 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/26/2015 10:22 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/26/2015 7:52 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
01/26/2015 6:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
IGN: eadric9

IRL name: Ryan

Skype/Phone#: eadric9 (Skype name - Also - Is it ok if my skype mic is broken? I'm too lazy to fix it )

Do you know how to make a plugin: Yes, I do. I have been developing plugins since... 2011. When Bukkit first came out.

Link to your plugin: Its ok if I didn't upload it to BukkitDev, right? Heres the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2uh0dzyuin81 ... 1.jar?dl=0

Experience: I have had quite a bit of experience, I have been coding for 5 years. Ever since I was 10 years old, I had always had an interest in computers. I have worked for plenty of other small servers to help them have custom plugins that are unique to them and no other server have. I also have much experience with configuring plugins.

Why you want to be this rank: I want this rank because I love helping out other servers, and I can create any plugin that you might want for factions. It could be
almost anything. I just want this rank because I love helping out servers so they can at least be a decent server. If one of the servers I'm Dev on become big, I would be very happy they achieved their goal.

What makes you unique: I can be very active and can create plugins that some people may think is hard. I also believe that I can be a very mature person. Unlike about... 75% of people want to be staff to grief or abuse. I feel that those people should be gone and try to fix their actions as it can give them a bad reputation. I feel that I am part of the about 25% of people that want to help servers to make them grow.

Why would you do if I told you to make a plugin for me: I would put dedication into it, and try and develop as soon as possible. If I couldn't make it, I would be truthful and say it was a hard plugin to develop, and say that I couldn't develop it ATM (At the moment.)

Any other info: Not really. Just saying I will be on less on the weekends due to School (High school) and Homework .-.

If your accepted I will give you IP
01/26/2015 6:07 pm
14allisonjd14
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome