Desert Wars~ A server like no other~ 15+

Creamy_moose's Avatar Creamy_moose9/26/16 8:03 pm
1 emeralds 103
As a player of minecraft since the beginning so much change has happened for better or worse one thing i have noticed is minecraft servers have gotten terrible whether it be the building or the staff its just awful. I dream of a server that makes everyone feel amazed i have been for years i attempted this with my server Mc Providence about a year ago but no one else seemed to be as keen as i am and it just ended up being a waste of time but now i am ready if you feel the same way as i do please get in touch with me and we can talk law and run ideas by each other. If you are an immature kid with no skill in building or coding or advertisement move on this is a project that will take a whole load of passion and determination.This server is not about money i want to do this for the community!!

Desert wars will be a RP kingdoms with an economy this may sound like its been done before but i have many more ideas to add to this.

People we need:Builders/Coders/Devs/Streamers and photoshop Masters (For advertisement. If interested send me your skype name and age

Here are some of the builds i did for Mc providence my last server:
http://imgur.com/a/1AGKL

Thanks Mitch
Creamy_moose
Level 22 : Expert Dragon