Design

Ttdawg1's Avatar Ttdawg19/17/12 9:21 pm
9/29/2012 9:16 pm
xXSilentMelodiesXx's Avatar xXSilentMelodiesXx
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone wanted to design a house for me. Luxurious, big, and awesome! I would really appreciate if someone would. If you do, please post pics and/or descriptions for it. Thanx!!!
Ttdawg1
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2012 9:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Ttdawg1
johnnymarryI can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a medium size bath tub and stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities.

You do know that this is minecraft, right?

Lol, doubt it.
09/29/2012 3:50 pm
Ttdawg1
johnnymarryI can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a medium size bath tub and stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities.

You do know that this is minecraft, right?
09/29/2012 8:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
johnnymarry
I can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities and a medium size bath tub.
09/19/2012 8:16 am
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Ttdawg1 I really like your ideas and will implement them. Also, do you have an Xbox Live GT and what is your MC username? Do you have a server or anything? Thanks for the help!

thanks, and I dont have an XBL GT. Mind you, I don't even have an Xbox to make a GT on!
I only play on PC (sometimes the crappy pocket edition if I'm bored and away from my laptop)
09/18/2012 10:57 pm
xXSilentMelodiesXx
also the bunker is if youre good at redstone
09/17/2012 10:49 pm
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Boboonski
If you need a texture pack to go with the house here it is. http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/samsaloo-early-beta/
09/17/2012 10:47 pm
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Ive made this:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-the-top/

and I would gladly make a custom house for you :3 how big, what materials, etc?
09/17/2012 11:07 pm
Ttdawg1
I play on Xbox trevor4thewin@gmail.com that would be great!
*Sorry I didn't see your post 'til after I posted that other comment. SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME
09/18/2012 10:56 pm
xXSilentMelodiesXx
sorry for getting all b****y, I was overtired and pretty depressed(I hate you depression!!!) and was sick of getting ignored by someone else so I kinda blew up on you I didn't realize that you had missed my comment, sorry!

btw your ideas for rooms are awesome! I never thought of a self destruct button:0

also, for decoration purposes you could add a...
kitchen,
dining hall,
living room,
bathroom,
a library,
bedrooms,
and stuff like that.. if youre stuck for furniture go to mcfurniture.net (or com, I cant remember ) and just google minecraft furniture.

for more recreational purposes, you could...
add a mini library with enchanting table
add a room with some furnaces and chests that lead into a mine,
make an organized storage room,
have a staircase that leads into an underground room with an infinite water source and a cobblestone generator,
add a room where you test out redstone,
add a room that goes into a hill and turns out to be a bunker with weapons
and you could make a small room with chests that leads into a garden or farm... or both! like a greenhouse!

I have tons of other ideas but I think thats enough for now.

Also, you can make it as big as you want! it all depends on whats in it and how much stuff you have
09/19/2012 12:45 am
Ttdawg1
That's okay, I get that way myself sometimes (mostly during school, because I'm home-schooled and I get edgy when my mom needs tech help). I really like your ideas and will implement them. Also, do you have an Xbox Live GT and what is your MC username? Do you have a server or anything? Thanks for the help!
09/17/2012 10:46 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
peonftw
09/17/2012 10:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Dreamadingding
Uhh I may be able to get someone to make it if there is some sort of payment in anyway
09/17/2012 11:00 pm
Ttdawg1
What kind of payment?
09/17/2012 11:04 pm
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Did you even read my post? I'm willing to make a house for you, for free, just because I love to build. -_- even if you did and didnt want me to make it you could at least have replied saying no thank you
09/17/2012 10:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
marius_3_3_3
Maybe searching Big house or mansion in the project section will help. There are plenty to choose from there.
09/17/2012 10:43 pm
Ttdawg1
Will try
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome