Designer for hire

Gybites911's Avatar Gybites91111/28/14 12:53 pm
1 emeralds 75
Read on to find out what I do

I just want to design a special little gamemode for servers. If you have ever played WoW, then you should know what I am about to talk about.

I wish to design raid dungeons for servers and allow players to experience a teamwork, rpg based enviroment. I am working with other builders to design these dungeons. Of course, our options are limited because of such a gamemode. If possible, you could pair us up with coders to make a plugin that can accompany our dungeon building. We will always adjust our dungeons to your liking and we may include redstone contraptions.

The plugins we require access to are World Edit, VoxelSniper, World Guard (testing protection and some of our builds require /stoplag to create stuff), Multiverse (or any multi-world plugin you use), and this is subject to change along the way, but its about it. Maybe rollback plugins if we edit too much to fix with World Edit, but mostly you, the server owner, can do that.

If anyone is interested, contact me through this thread, PM, or skype (ChocoBit4u). Due to privacy issues, I cannot release the contact information of the other builder, however, his Minecraft name is camerdude001.
Gybites911
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner