DESIGNERS, DEVELOPERS AND BUILDERS NEEDED!!

BladeArc's Avatar BladeArc7/30/16 8:01 pm
7/30/2016 8:17 pm
Thunderspin's Avatar Thunderspin
Hello,
I'm one of the three owners of the BladeArc server.
We're working really hard on making the server and website etc.
But we can't do it alone, so we need help.
It's gonna be a RPG/PvP/PvE server based upon GGO, you spawn in a corrupt/futuristic world where you can choose a class. Then you can get to the different zones to battle each other. The goal is to be the #1 player, this is based upon your kills. In the main city there is a gun store, leader hall (When you're lvl 20 you can upgrade your class here) a black market and many more!!!
1 times a month, there will be a tournament, and the winner gets a Legendary Tier item!!
BladeArc
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thunderspin
Hello, I have been looking for a new server where I can help being Admin/Moderator or higher. (Actually I will be open to be staff in many servers.)

I will type the application to get into Admin/Moderator or higher below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Whats your IGN?

A: Thunderspin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What position are you looking for?

A: Admin, mod or higher. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What have your experiences been like being staff in other servers?/How have you helped?

A: I have had a great experience being staff, helping people, improving the community, giving ideas, creating and more. I would like to continue doing that and learn to do more things.
Q:Are you looking for any particular servers?

A: No not really, I would prefer it being 1.10x though.
Q: How can I contact you?

A: My Skype, although I would prefer to say it in game. (Also I would prefer only to type and not talk)
Q: How active will you be on my server?

A: On your server, I will be active most of the time. (I am going on a cruise from July 31, to August 6th. It will be normal if I don't respond between those times)
Thank you so much for reading this application. I hope to see you in your server!
If you have any questions, ask in the comments.

~Zaid - Thunderspin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome