(SOLVED)

manglekin's Avatar manglekin6/27/16 2:25 pm
1 emeralds 297 2
6/27/2016 3:48 pm
manglekin's Avatar manglekin
I've been making a warrior cats texture pack for a while now. I have over a hundred new cat skins that are labelled "red2" or "siamese45" because apparently that's the way you're supposed to name your random textures in your texture pack. I downloaded a default 1.7.10 texture pack from a youtuber and inserted my cat textures inside, got 1.7.10 optifine, and it didn't work. I even made sure random textures were turned on in my optifine settings. I've tried MCpatcher aswell, and even both at the same time!

I even just added a little underscore in the names i.e. "red_2" or "siamese_45" and it STILL didn't work. I've been going at it for hours and hours on reddit, youtube, and here. Noone's said a thing. Im just about ready to give up. I need to know how i'm supposed to make this work.

EDIT: solved!
manglekin
Level 1 : New Miner